Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > I'M LUCKKYYYY (No, seriously. REALLY lucky.)
Page 1 of 1
I'M LUCKKYYYY (No, seriously. REALLY lucky.) [CLOSED]
spyrathedragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#1 Posted: 22:27:43 20/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Look here:
http://spyratd.deviantart.com/...-KIDS-286229769

Read the discription.

EDIT: Cynder solved. Eyes aren't derpy, and chest.. is "puffed out"... Beleive me.. IRL there are bewbies. o-o;
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:05:28 20/02/2012 by spyrathedragon
Whirlwind5598 Green Sparx Gems: 332
#2 Posted: 22:29:37 20/02/2012
Quote: spyrathedragon
Look here:
http://spyratd.deviantart.com/...-KIDS-286229769

Read the discription.

1. Be happy for mee~
2. Is it really a variant Cynder... or is it just another batch... or am I oblivous..?

Mine looks exactly the same and yours is still a little derpy. I don't see how it is a variant.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

Osbor Blue Sparx Gems: 710
#3 Posted: 22:36:40 20/02/2012
those aren't...mammaries...that's just her carapace
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#4 Posted: 22:39:50 20/02/2012
lolbewbs

It's just the direction of how she's modeled. Her body has a weird Tetris looking shape to it, so at the right angle, it can look very busty.

But it's really not. The eyes still look to be positioned in the exact same place on all the toys, giving them a downright derpy appearance.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
#5 Posted: 22:41:41 20/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Well, most other Cynders I've seen have had one of her paws on the skull.

It must be a new batch, then.

No, actually, IRL... they're actualy.. out there. o-o;

And she's not derpy at all... a teeny bit.. but not even that much...
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
nitendofan92 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4572
#6 Posted: 22:51:11 20/02/2012
Quote: spyroflame0487
lolbewbs

It's just the direction of how she's modeled. Her body has a weird Tetris looking shape to it, so at the right angle, it can look very busty.

But it's really not. The eyes still look to be positioned in the exact same place on all the toys, giving them a downright derpy appearance.

esxept you repaint their eyes
---
THE END IS NEAR
#7 Posted: 22:53:15 20/02/2012 | Topic Creator
I'm thinking of repainting Spyro's red evil eyes into the supposed-to-be-purple ones, but that's just the Spyro Fantard in me...
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
#8 Posted: 22:57:28 20/02/2012
Well, most other Cynders I've seen have had one of her paws on the skull.

It must be a new batch, then.

No, actually, IRL... they're actualy.. out there. o-o;

And she's not derpy at all... a teeny bit.. but not even that much...

NO. Look on the poster. If you look at it closely both of the front ones are up.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

#9 Posted: 23:00:52 20/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Heh, wierd... I could've sworn that she...

I saw a bunch on e-bay like the other... unless they modified her in some way...

Meh, don't get mad at me for not knowing and making a mistake... ;____;
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
#10 Posted: 23:01:58 20/02/2012
Heh, wierd... I could've sworn that she...

I saw a bunch on e-bay like the other... unless they modified her in some way...

Meh, don't get mad at me for not knowing and making a mistake... ;____;

I'm not mad, I just corrected you.
---

#11 Posted: 23:04:21 20/02/2012 | Topic Creator
I know... I bet some other people who are looking at this are irritated, though.. might have to edit the thing now... :B
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
Okaps Platinum Sparx Gems: 6245
#12 Posted: 23:19:52 20/02/2012
Oh, I get it! They're making fun of how people seem to think something is a rare variant if some paint is 1MM off.

Mine looks exactly like hers, but the right horn pair on mine is just SLIIIGHTLY off so I've got an even rarer one! [/sarcasm]
---
#all Spyros are valid
Osbor Blue Sparx Gems: 710
#13 Posted: 23:21:03 20/02/2012
her eyes are indeed slightly derpy.
which is kind of strange because, ingame, her pupils are ENORMOUS and because of that she looks kind of terrifying.
repaint her eyes to be more accurate and you'd probably feel a little weird looking at the figure for more than a few seconds
DrillSarge Gold Sparx Gems: 2327
#14 Posted: 23:22:04 20/02/2012
Lol mine looks the same and was painted with a blue nipple. It was just a painting error not a variant tho. Be glad you have one tho even tho a variant it is not.
Cinnamonster Green Sparx Gems: 128
#15 Posted: 23:33:57 20/02/2012
The model is normal. With mass production there are always going to be slight paint errors. Paint errors very rarely make a toy more valuable. As for whether or not she has boobs...it's all a matter of interpretation. I've seen plenty of dragons, even males, designed like her(a scale over each pectoral muscle).
---
Have: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Looking For: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#16 Posted: 23:51:23 20/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Okaps
Oh, I get it! They're making fun of how people seem to think something is a rare variant if some paint is 1MM off.

Mine looks exactly like hers, but the right horn pair on mine is just SLIIIGHTLY off so I've got an even rarer one! [/sarcasm]

Quote: Cinnamonster
The model is normal. With mass production there are always going to be slight paint errors. Paint errors very rarely make a toy more valuable. As for whether or not she has boobs...it's all a matter of interpretation. I've seen plenty of dragons, even males, designed like her(a scale over each pectoral muscle).

..Alright then..?

Sarcasm isn't needed, smartass... I'm really sorry to be rude, but honestly. It was a mistake.

My attention span sucks, and more over, I can't remember most things.
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
Cinnamonster Green Sparx Gems: 128
#17 Posted: 01:22:35 21/02/2012
If I upset you, then I'm sorry. I meant no malice.
As for Okaps, if something like that upsets you, then just ignore it. Name calling is only going to make the situation worse, and potentially provoke others.
---
Have: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Looking For: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#18 Posted: 01:51:03 21/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Eh, you're right.

And it's ok. I've been moody lately. Not a lot has been good to me, and it's today that was really lucky for me. <3
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me