Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
I might get "Her" [CLOSED]
Leviathan94 Green Sparx Gems: 127
#1 Posted: 15:37:01 20/02/2012 | Topic Creator
This morning at about 9:30ish I called Massillon Target, I asked which Skylanders they had and they said they had one, Count 'em ONE CYNDER! I asked if they could hold it for me and they said they could hold it for the entire day. So soon I will go there with my dad and see if they held it for me. Now my priority list is to locate Legendary Trig and Empire of Ice, wish me luck. (thank god there is no school on presidents day)
---
[smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie]= Top Priority
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#2 Posted: 15:39:22 20/02/2012
Lucky!
#3 Posted: 15:43:46 20/02/2012 | Topic Creator
I hope they will have her, my dad still has to shower and get ready, I am so excited my shoes are on and my wallet is in my pocket lol.
---
[smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie]= Top Priority
Whirlwind5598 Green Sparx Gems: 332
#4 Posted: 15:54:41 20/02/2012
Quote: Leviathan94
I hope they will have her, my dad still has to shower and get ready, I am so excited my shoes are on and my wallet is in my pocket lol.

I feel exactly like that when one of my stores says they got some in. lol smilie
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#5 Posted: 15:57:48 20/02/2012
just remember to take deep and slow breath when you arrive at the shop so you calm down. if not the excitement can give you a heart attack... just saying.
#6 Posted: 16:00:23 20/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: kappapopm
just remember to take deep and slow breath when you arrive at the shop so you calm down. if not the excitement can give you a heart attack... just saying.

I am calm right now because I am playing pokemon lol. But ya I don't want to get a heart attack as soon as I arrive at the counter. That would be awful
---
LyraDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1283
#7 Posted: 17:42:23 20/02/2012
lucky one smilie
---
Team Drago
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
wanted:smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me