Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Camo- Rare? [CLOSED]
willow Blue Sparx Gems: 500
#1 Posted: 07:53:26 19/02/2012 | Topic Creator
I can see Camo becoming very rare when he comes out- it seems practically everyone likes him and no doubt there'll be chaos on eBay... It's like Cynder all over again...
---
All standard Skylanders now owned, and Dark Spyro, except Camo, Sunburn and Wham-Shell!
Hyena Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#2 Posted: 08:00:41 19/02/2012
I still never did find myself a Cynder. ;__;

And Camo's so cute. Ack. I hope I can get him.
chaosworrier Yellow Sparx Gems: 1555
#3 Posted: 08:08:46 19/02/2012
Well, I may be on EBay and I may not be - for the record, I was not on EBay for Cynder.

Hehe!
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
D-Rex Blue Sparx Gems: 815
#4 Posted: 08:09:03 19/02/2012
Yeah, I've never found a Cynder either.

I've seen just about everyone else though, so hopefully Camo can go on that list since he's nowhere near as popular as Cynder is.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#5 Posted: 08:14:32 19/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: D-Rex

I've seen just about everyone else though, so hopefully Camo can go on that list since he's nowhere near as popular as Cynder is.

Nope, no Cynder for me, either. *displays signature* smilie Hopefully the same madness people went through for Cynder won't be the same for Camo. smilie
---
All standard Skylanders now owned, and Dark Spyro, except Camo, Sunburn and Wham-Shell!
Cinnamonster Green Sparx Gems: 128
#6 Posted: 08:58:35 19/02/2012
I agree. It does seem like a lot of people like him, and so I imagine he's going to fly off shelves first day at most stores. We can only hope that they are making plenty of figures in anticipation, so it's not as bad as it has been with other figures like Cynder, but Skylanders just seems to being growing in popularity, so that means even more competition in the hunt for all the figures.
---
Have: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Looking For: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Rays Green Sparx Gems: 392
#7 Posted: 14:08:46 19/02/2012
Quote: willow

Nope, no Cynder for me, either. *displays signature* smilie Hopefully the same madness people went through for Cynder won't be the same for Camo. smilie

There were around 6 cynders in my target. But I never got any.
---
Youtube account: KoopaBoo2
PortalMaster #517721
Skylanders owned: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#8 Posted: 16:53:24 19/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Rays

I'm in UK, so there aren't any Target stores around. smilie
---
#9 Posted: 16:55:05 19/02/2012

That sucks. Target is the best store ever.
---
PortalMaster #517721
Skylanders owned: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#10 Posted: 17:00:03 19/02/2012 | Topic Creator

Probably true. smilie
---
Slammer Green Sparx Gems: 496
#11 Posted: 17:05:36 19/02/2012
The Targets that I go to are almost always sold out. If they aren't out, they have the same characters over and over (wrecking ball, zap, double trouble and eruptor). I have had more success at Game Stop, but they raised their price from $7.99 to $9.99.
#12 Posted: 17:06:30 19/02/2012

Probably true. smilie

The reason Target probably has a lot of skylanders si because not a lot of scalpers go there. So to find cynder or any other skylanders you have to go to a popular store that isn't a major in toys.
---
PortalMaster #517721
Espiodudeful7 Green Sparx Gems: 348
#13 Posted: 17:54:24 19/02/2012
There is no target where I live only a Wal*Mart,K-Mart,and GameStop
---
She was a lot like you,
Maybe not quite as heavy.
Dunkin Yellow Sparx Gems: 1066
#14 Posted: 18:22:25 19/02/2012
Camo does seem to be very popular. I am not sweating it though, my husband works at good'ol walmart and he has managed to be the one constantly put in charge of uboxing/shelving these guys, so he always snags me the new ones. (Thats how I managed to get Cynder, Double Trouble and Slam Bam).

But I do see him flying off the shelf as soon as he hits it. Its gonna be Cynder all over again. :C
---
I <3 all Spyro games!smilie
#15 Posted: 18:24:57 19/02/2012
Quote: Dunkin

But I do see him flying off the shelf as soon as he hits it. Its gonna be Cynder all over again. :C

I think you're over estimating his popularity. Yes, he'll fly off the shelf for the first week or so, but that's just new figure hype. Nothing against Camo, but he's no Cynder.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#16 Posted: 20:40:11 19/02/2012 | Topic Creator

I think you're over estimating his popularity. Yes, he'll fly off the shelf for the first week or so, but that's just new figure hype. Nothing against Camo, but he's no Cynder.

Yes, well, as always there will be the sudden hype for the new figures, however, I can still see Camo becoming pretty rare and wanted. Especially on eBay. Ooh, imagine, a golden Camo... I wonder what he'd go for. x) I don't think he'll make quite as big an impact than Cynder did (no Skylander could top the damage she's done smilie) but still, I can he'll be no Boomer. smilie
---
#17 Posted: 20:42:31 19/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Slammer
The Targets that I go to are almost always sold out. If they aren't out, they have the same characters over and over (wrecking ball, zap, double trouble and eruptor). I have had more success at Game Stop, but they raised their price from $7.99 to $9.99.

It's just typical how once you finally get a figure, after much hard work to earn it, it suddenly seems to appear all over, right? It's what happened to me with Eruptor and Hex anyhow. smilie
---
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#18 Posted: 20:44:06 19/02/2012
I have a feeling that Camo won't be rare in the gold/silver sense, but just extremely uncommon. Just about every kid wants him, so he'll be the first ones to go off the shelves.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
#19 Posted: 20:46:45 19/02/2012 | Topic Creator

Probably true. smilie

The reason Target probably has a lot of skylanders si because not a lot of scalpers go there. So to find cynder or any other skylanders you have to go to a popular store that isn't a major in toys.

Yeah, I guess you're right. Although near me the only stores that seem to at least claim to stock Skylanders are Game (popular gaming and electronics store), Toys R Us (popular toy store, as I think you know... xD) and Argos (stocks a variety of different things, but rarely get Skylanders in. On the rare occasions that they do, it's always Wave Two, which I already have).
---
#20 Posted: 20:47:53 19/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: spyroflame0487
I have a feeling that Camo won't be rare in the gold/silver sense, but just extremely uncommon. Just about every kid wants him, so he'll be the first ones to go off the shelves.

I know... smilie
---
GloverAran Green Sparx Gems: 411
#21 Posted: 21:14:40 19/02/2012
Yeah, of the figures yet to be released, Camo is definitely the most interesting to me. None of the other Life-elementals do much for me... besides Stealth Elf, of course. smilie
---
Still hunting for: Eye Brawl, Thumpback, Ninjini
L-Sunburn Yellow Sparx Gems: 1739
#22 Posted: 02:54:43 20/02/2012
Sunburn will deff be the most hardest to find adventure pack... camo yes will be very rare tons of people are interested in him
---
Favorties smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Osbor Blue Sparx Gems: 710
#23 Posted: 03:09:17 20/02/2012
Quote: L-Sunburn
Sunburn will deff be the most hardest to find adventure pack... camo yes will be very rare tons of people are interested in him

i suspect sunburn will be rarer than the legendary three pack, because toys r us is pulling that 30 day their-stores-only thing. ugh.
Dunkin Yellow Sparx Gems: 1066
#24 Posted: 03:17:48 20/02/2012

I'm not saying he will be another cynder, just highly likely to be almost as bad.
---
I <3 all Spyro games!smilie
Dragons-go-hrr Platinum Sparx Gems: 6991
#25 Posted: 05:37:33 20/02/2012
Yeah, I don't get why he's so popular tho. Most dragons aren't even that popular. All he does is make vegetables grow. He was probably only put in there to try and get kids to eat their vegies, LOL.
---
"Was it a hot ghost?"
Whirlwind5598 Green Sparx Gems: 332
#26 Posted: 05:38:35 20/02/2012
Quote: Dragons-go-hrr
Yeah, I don't get why he's so popular tho. Most dragons aren't even that popular. All he does is make vegetables grow. He was probably only put in there to try and get kids to eat their vegies, LOL.

Where I live, even Boomer is popular sometimes .
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:38:49 20/02/2012 by Whirlwind5598
Landerfan2012 Gold Sparx Gems: 2048
#27 Posted: 05:55:39 20/02/2012
hey Dragons-go-hrr, dont diss camo. he shoots freaken sun thingies out of his mouth. who couldn't luv that. but ya, they could have just added him so kid would want to eat melons
---
131/174
Trap team and Gearshift on reservation
Dragons-go-hrr Platinum Sparx Gems: 6991
#28 Posted: 06:03:33 20/02/2012
^It's simply my OPINION. I don't have to like him simply because you do.
---
"Was it a hot ghost?"
#29 Posted: 06:05:07 20/02/2012
That is a matter of opinions, even though someone not liking camo is crazy thats their opinion.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#30 Posted: 06:09:26 20/02/2012
Probably because he's a plant dragon hybrid.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#31 Posted: 09:24:41 20/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Whirlwind5598

Same here.
---
#32 Posted: 09:25:58 20/02/2012 | Topic Creator

I'm not saying he will be another cynder, just highly likely to be almost as bad.

I know, and agree. smilie
---
#33 Posted: 09:27:06 20/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Landerfan2012
hey Dragons-go-hrr, dont diss camo. he shoots freaken sun thingies out of his mouth. who couldn't luv that. but ya, they could have just added him so kid would want to eat melons

It's his opinion! Sure, you can like him, but it doesn't mean everyone has to.
---
#34 Posted: 09:30:16 20/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: GloverAran
Yeah, of the figures yet to be released, Camo is definitely the most interesting to me. None of the other Life-elementals do much for me... besides Stealth Elf, of course. smilie

Probably the same for me too. Camo and Stealth Elf, I think are the only Life's I really like. I find that Stump Smash and Zook just do not really appeal to me too much. Just my opinion. smilie
---
#35 Posted: 09:31:30 20/02/2012 | Topic Creator

Yeah, now you come to mention it, he probably will. I don't know why, it just seems to be that everyone likes Sunburn.
---
#36 Posted: 15:15:22 20/02/2012

Same here.

Probably the same for me too. Camo and Stealth Elf, I think are the only Life's I really like. I find that Stump Smash and Zook just do not really appeal to me too much. Just my opinion. smilie

Yeah, now you come to mention it, he probably will. I don't know why, it just seems to be that everyone likes Sunburn.

You know you could have just multi-qouted all of these right?
---

LyraDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1283
#37 Posted: 17:43:59 20/02/2012
it will be as hard to find him as finding cynder...
---
Team Drago
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
wanted:smilie
Brutungo Blue Sparx Gems: 548
#38 Posted: 18:45:16 20/02/2012
I dont think he will be as hard to find as cynder because cynder was only released as a single in wave 3. In wave 4 we should see the 3 pack with cynder, the single of camo and the 3 pack of camo. So camo should actualy be easier to get then cynder was. As cynder should become easier then she has been to get also.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:12:02 21/02/2012 by Brutungo
Kookie Ninja Red Sparx Gems: 88
#39 Posted: 20:10:45 21/02/2012
Is cynder out in australia?
ramster1221 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1957
#40 Posted: 20:51:22 21/02/2012
Not to rain on everyone's parade but my theory is cause that Sunburn comes with Sparx.
#41 Posted: 20:54:24 21/02/2012 | Topic Creator

Same here.

I don't know how... *blush* I mean, I've seen the button for multi quote and I've pressed it, but I don't get it... *blush*
---
#42 Posted: 20:55:49 21/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Kookie Ninja

Well, Wave Three has recently became avaliable in Australia (lucky), so Cynder should be there. However, Cynder is pretty wanted and therefore rare and quite unavaliable. I wish you all the best of luck in finding her!
---
#43 Posted: 00:28:46 22/02/2012
Quote:

Quote:
I don't know how... *blush* I mean, I've seen the button for multi quote and I've pressed it, but I don't get it... *blush*

You press multi-quote in all the ones you want to quote on and at the corner of the comment box a button will appear that says multi-quote then you can write the things you want under what you are going to write about.
---

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:29:11 22/02/2012 by Whirlwind5598
chaosworrier Yellow Sparx Gems: 1555
#44 Posted: 01:51:51 22/02/2012

Well, Wave Three has recently became avaliable in Australia (lucky), so Cynder should be there. However, Cynder is pretty wanted and therefore rare and quite unavaliable. I wish you all the best of luck in finding her!

I have seen quite a few Cynders around shops in the greater Brissie area. The moral is that all Wave 3 came out the same time here so there was no "rarity" hype around it - it is just as easy/hard to find as any other Wave 3 fig. That said, all figs are selling fast so if you snooze, you lose...
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
#45 Posted: 18:58:29 22/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote:

Quote:

You press multi-quote in all the ones you want to quote on and at the corner of the comment box a button will appear that says multi-quote then you can write the things you want under what you are going to write about.

Oh, thanks! smilie
---
#46 Posted: 19:00:39 22/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: chaosworrier

I have seen quite a few Cynders around shops in the greater Brissie area. The moral is that all Wave 3 came out the same time here so there was no "rarity" hype around it - it is just as easy/hard to find as any other Wave 3 fig. That said, all figs are selling fast so if you snooze, you lose...

I know, I just mean that Cynder is probably one of the most wanted characters out of all of the Skylanders and therefore may sell out slightly quicker than the other Wave Threes, although of course, they are also very wanted. Even so, Cynder is probably the most wanted overall in Wave Three. Just my opinion though, of course.
---
Kookie Ninja Red Sparx Gems: 88
#47 Posted: 05:45:32 23/02/2012
What about dino rang?
#48 Posted: 06:20:07 23/02/2012
What about dino rang?

Dino-Rang is like every other Skylander. There sometimes, other times, gone. He's not shelfwarming but at the same time he's not exactly flying off the shelves. Unless it's a silver variant Dino-Rang.
---
Jin Saotome Green Sparx Gems: 383
#49 Posted: 06:54:49 23/02/2012
All I know is that I want to cast Camo in clear resin and have him go Predator-style on my desk, heheh...
Themrmusicman14 Blue Sparx Gems: 939
#50 Posted: 08:25:36 23/02/2012
What about dino rang?

thats weird cause i just went to big w and there was over 20 triple packs with him hex and zap
---
Champions: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me