Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > HUGE shipment this morning at my store. Legendary packs inbound! Picture.
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
HUGE shipment this morning at my store. Legendary packs inbound! Picture. [CLOSED]
Salanite Red Sparx Gems: 92
#51 Posted: 21:23:28 20/02/2012
Quote: Rays
Quote: Salanite
Uhhh. Lucky. I need the legendary pack. I got double trouble and drill sergeant yesterday.

OMG!! First time Salanite ever made sense.

Really? I make sense all the time?
---
Got smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Gettin smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SkyDaddy Blue Sparx Gems: 692
#52 Posted: 01:50:58 21/02/2012
This is just an FYI. My local TRU had a shipment of Skylanders this morning. They had a bunch of singles that included Cynder and double trouble. Fortunately the lady who was managing the electronic section asked permission from the manager to not display Cynder and simply sold it to those who asked. This prevented the scalpers from simply grabbing the entire stock.

She said it was unusual for a shipment of Skylanders to come on a Monday. Unfortunately no sign of legendary trigger happy and no other adventure pack, triple pack or even legendark pack was restocked. Im just hopping that was not the last batch of these huge shipments because this last batch gave a lot of us a chance to grab some of the hard to find figures.
---
-- PortalMasters.net -- Check out my site and get a chance to win Lightning Rod , Ignitor and other single character packs!
Fireballz Green Sparx Gems: 298
#53 Posted: 01:55:15 21/02/2012
Quote: VendettaACS
We are receiving ANOTHER truck tomorrow, with Skylanders most likely on them. Which means we can start filling the shelves and having a constant stream of them.

Can you take another picture of tommorows shipment? I wanna see what skylanders there are.
---
Skylanders I currently own- (smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmilie)(smilie)(smiliesmilie)(smilie)
VendettaACS Green Sparx Gems: 223
#54 Posted: 01:57:46 21/02/2012 | Topic Creator
I'm actually NOT working tomorrow, however I MAY show up before opening to see if Legendary Trigger Happy/Dragon's Peak, etc is there and grab what I want.

Keep in mind people, I'm not raiding the shelves before the store opens. I don't buy doubles, triples, or none of that. I buy singles of characters and get the adventure packs ONCE. Just want one, opened, complete set.

I really do feel bad for honest people who just want to enjoy the game with their kids and legit gamers who enjoy the game, and these scalpers are ruining a lot of that.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
spyrathedragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#55 Posted: 01:58:45 21/02/2012
My GameStop just got a big shipment, today. Totally restocked the small area they have.

totally worth it, man.
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#56 Posted: 02:03:12 21/02/2012
Quote: SkyDaddy
Fortunately the lady who was managing the electronic section asked permission from the manager to not display Cynder and simply sold it to those who asked. This prevented the scalpers from simply grabbing the entire stock.

I acknowledge the idea behind it, but holding back stock only for those who ask for a specific item seems wrong. It would be a better policy to just limit quantities to one per person. No duplicates.
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
VendettaACS Green Sparx Gems: 223
#57 Posted: 02:06:56 21/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Having a limit 2-3 per guest would help A LOT. Money would still be made, and stock would slowly replenish itself due to the limits.

The only problem with this, and I've had it happen to me first hand, is when the groups of women buy 3 each, even though they are clearly together, then whine when I mention the limit.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:07:45 21/02/2012 by VendettaACS
Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#58 Posted: 02:08:54 21/02/2012
Quote: VendettaACS
Having a limit 2-3 per guest would help A LOT. Money would still be made, and stock would slowly replenish itself due to the limits.

The only problem with this, and I've had it happen to me first hand, is when the groups of women buy 3 each, even though they are clearly together, then whine when I mention the limit.

23? How'd you get that number? Never mind. I see your edit now. smilie
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:09:24 21/02/2012 by Himewad
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me