Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Need help opening legendaries [CLOSED]
deathcrow Green Sparx Gems: 272
#1 Posted: 21:33:02 17/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Ok so I hurried to tru during lunch and picked up the last legendary pack. Now I know I said in a previous post that I would open them as soon as I walked out of the store, but I just couldn't do it. I guess I need to know other people are opening them up too LOL !
Madel Blue Sparx Gems: 584
#2 Posted: 21:37:40 17/02/2012
Lol That's pretty funny.

I opened mine all the way back in mid-December. I figured they wouldn't do another run of Legendaries (which I was clearly wrong about), but I wanted to play with L-Spyro so badly. I actually bought the Legendary Pack because he was in it and it was the first pack I bought for the game.
---
That's why all the Gryffindors sing: Weasley is our king.
skyp1e Green Sparx Gems: 306
#3 Posted: 21:45:20 17/02/2012
I can promise you this. If I ever come into possession of a legendaries pack (not particularly hunting for these at all) will most definitely open them up. That is a promise that I don't even feel the slightest trepidation in making to you.
---
Mine Portalmaster #788111 smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Son's smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Daughter's smilie smilie smiliex2 smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#4 Posted: 21:46:50 17/02/2012
Try "open sesame" first. If that doesn't work, it holds no magical properties and can be opened without consequence.

Of course, if it DOES work, then you've opened it anyways. But at least you know it has magical properties.
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:08:19 17/02/2012 by Himewad
Monsinour Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#5 Posted: 22:06:43 17/02/2012
Open it. You really aren't gonna resell it are ya?
---
My kids own :
useless pieces of plastic
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
chaosworrier Yellow Sparx Gems: 1555
#6 Posted: 22:30:50 17/02/2012
I got a knife and chopped the top of the packaging. I then ripped the box open but took care to ensure that the cards, stickers and web codes did not get managed.

It is not really rocket surgery, is it?
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
TeaJai Red Sparx Gems: 61
#7 Posted: 22:45:56 17/02/2012
I opened mine last night, got it yesterday... but i also have an extra one that is still unopened, lol...
---
{smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie}{smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie}{smiliesmilie}{smiliesmilie}{smilie}{smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie}{smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie}{smilie}
D-Rex Blue Sparx Gems: 815
#8 Posted: 00:06:39 18/02/2012
The Legendary pack was my first Skylanders purchase and I opened it up as soon as I got home. I don't regret it one bit, though I still refuse to put the stickers on the poster.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Ravenouschaos Green Sparx Gems: 201
#9 Posted: 00:52:05 18/02/2012
I would love to help you out, but I haven't opened up either of my legendary packs, and I don't plan on opening the L trigger happy that is already in the mail. No, I never plan on reselling them, but I can't seem to bring myself to do it. I still play with them in game (in factbthey are all lvl 10 amd maxed on their chosen path), they are just in the package. I want to open them, kinda, but I just can't. Lol
---
We stand ready to defend Skylands: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
skyp1e Green Sparx Gems: 306
#10 Posted: 02:20:56 18/02/2012
Maybe this will help.

Get out some paper and write down two lists. One list should comprise all the reasons you should open it, the other the reasons not to open it.

You'll have your incentive to do one or the other once you see both lists.

You can always take some photographs of the unopened figures in various spots around your home before you break the seal.

That is when....er IF you decide to open them of course.

smilie
---
Mine Portalmaster #788111 smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Son's smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Daughter's smilie smilie smiliex2 smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
ace Gold Sparx Gems: 2982
#11 Posted: 04:09:07 18/02/2012
Careful opening it lol when i got my legendary pack i tore it open so fast that i managed to cut myself on the packaging smilie no idea how i did it lol
---
Praise Helix!!!
willow Blue Sparx Gems: 500
#12 Posted: 09:20:32 18/02/2012
Remember: It's just some packaging with some toy figurines in it. Try shutting your eyes and tearing it open really fast! Although try not to cut yourself like ace... smilie
---
All standard Skylanders now owned, and Dark Spyro, except Camo, Sunburn and Wham-Shell!
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#13 Posted: 13:57:25 18/02/2012
just send them to me i will open it for you.... smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me