Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 4 of 5 | Last
1 2 3 4 5
Legendary Trigger Happy is out? [CLOSED]
Fernandez2 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1119
#151 Posted: 18:23:33 03/03/2012
Quote: neomas77
smilie^
Its still $9.99
I know its tough, but you can't really factor shipping.
Had it been a .99c item, there is still shipping.
And if you were able to pick up in store, shipping is free.
So...$9.99

Yeah. I know it's $9.99

I was referring that it's gonna cost me that much at least....not very happy about the price hikes but what can you do.....but if I have to get it online, then I got to add $5.

Less happy about paying $15 one Skylanders. Bt it's for my kids....that is my weakness. Their pure joy when Daddy comes home with a new toy.

I called the local TRU today and they said they didn't have it....don't really trust them and since I'm already going to return something, I figured it won't hurt to check. If they don't have any I think I'll wait. I still see a few trips to TRU in the next two weeks to try to get them Dragon's Peak early.

Or of I can get a hold of both, DP and LTH, online...the it will be worth the extra shipping.
Spyro Forever Red Sparx Gems: 84
#152 Posted: 18:39:47 03/03/2012
I bought one online and paid the extra $5 dollars for shipping. I know it's a lot, but I'm afraid they'll sell out and the price will jump. Does anybody think that will happen?
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#153 Posted: 20:22:04 03/03/2012
L-Trigs is available on TRU right now for shipping.
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantime☠
PortalMasterEon Gold Sparx Gems: 2507
#154 Posted: 22:54:47 03/03/2012
ANY WORD ON UK RELEASE?
---
Greetings Portal Masters!
I'm looking for a Royal Double Trouble + Platinum Chest
Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#155 Posted: 23:12:53 03/03/2012
Quote: joerox123

Went ahead and bought it online. Now I don't have to worry about it.

They must have a TON of these things, because they've been available online all day. Normally their stock is wiped out quickly.
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
SkyDaddy Blue Sparx Gems: 692
#156 Posted: 00:14:28 04/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Himewad
Quote: joerox123

Went ahead and bought it online. Now I don't have to worry about it.

They must have a TON of these things, because they've been available online all day. Normally their stock is wiped out quickly.

I think the scalpers are giving up on Skylanders. The current ebay prices would yield little to almost no profit at all which is why the online stock is not yet gone. I also think the fact that no major announcement for this figure was ever done that not a lot of people know about it.

My bet on this fig is when it goes out of production. Just like the legendary pack, which is now officially discontinued (unless TRU/Activisions wants to milk these fig for more money), the price of this fig could sky rocket. Im expecting that no more figures from the first game will be produced once the production start for the newer figs for the sequel.
---
-- PortalMasters.net -- Check out my site and get a chance to win Lightning Rod , Ignitor and other single character packs!
Nilus Red Sparx Gems: 47
#157 Posted: 00:18:10 04/03/2012
Well while my local TRU seems to not know when they are getting Legendary Trigger Happy their site says they have em, so hopefully will arrive in a few days and I can suprise the kiddo. smilie

http://www.toysrus.com/product...ductId=12722123
---
Me: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Son: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Namco51 Green Sparx Gems: 137
#158 Posted: 00:26:28 04/03/2012
Once again I hit up all the local TRU stores and no sign of L-Trigger Happy. I just broke down and ordered him online. It's come down to the question: Why spend 10 bucks in gas to avoid paying $5 in shipping?
ramster1221 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1957
#159 Posted: 00:58:16 04/03/2012
Boo yeah got mine ordered. Way better than wasting my time on gas and phone calls.
#160 Posted: 01:05:07 04/03/2012
Quote: Namco51
Once again I hit up all the local TRU stores and no sign of L-Trigger Happy. I just broke down and ordered him online. It's come down to the question: Why spend 10 bucks in gas to avoid paying $5 in shipping?

This is exactly why I just bought it today. I'm tired of fooling around with these dopes. I feel like a mule chasing a carrot tied to a stick.
---
Rays Green Sparx Gems: 392
#161 Posted: 01:06:29 04/03/2012
Its so tempting to buy L-Trigg. But I won't. I am trying not to get super addictive to Skylanders
---
Youtube account: KoopaBoo2
PortalMaster #517721
Skylanders owned: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#162 Posted: 01:13:55 04/03/2012
Quote: Rays
Its so tempting to buy L-Trigg. But I won't. I am trying not to get super addictive to Skylanders

Sadly, it's too late for many of us. Given how tough these have been to acquire, I wish I had stuck to just getting two from each element. That's more than enough to get through the game with a little variety in each element.
---
Rays Green Sparx Gems: 392
#163 Posted: 01:15:11 04/03/2012
I should have just stuck with getting a total of 8 skylanders.
---
Youtube account: KoopaBoo2
PortalMaster #517721
Skylanders owned: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
exosquad Gold Sparx Gems: 2667
#164 Posted: 01:25:51 04/03/2012
toysrus.com is out of l trigger happy. the guy said there should be more on or around the 18th.
---
I am going to have 1 of everything. someday...
ramster1221 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1957
#165 Posted: 01:49:15 04/03/2012
Holy cow. Man that sucks. I guess I was the last one to get my order in before they sold out. Best of luck to everyone.
Judge Green Sparx Gems: 312
#166 Posted: 04:49:16 04/03/2012
Quote: Namco51

This is exactly why I just bought it today. I'm tired of fooling around with these dopes. I feel like a mule chasing a carrot tied to a stick.

^--- This is what i did as well. been running forever tracing these down. said heck with the gas i will just get it shipped
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#167 Posted: 15:29:47 04/03/2012
Quote: SkyDaddy

My bet on this fig is when it goes out of production. Just like the legendary pack, which is now officially discontinued (unless TRU/Activisions wants to milk these fig for more money), the price of this fig could sky rocket. Im expecting that no more figures from the first game will be produced once the production start for the newer figs for the sequel.

Uh...it's not. That was the rumor a while ago, but we've since found many stores getting large shipments of them in, and they're available online too.

I don't see them ever discontinuing figures either. That'd exclude people who're playing giants but never played the original, and they wouldn't do that. (And at least, we know a lot of figures are going to be remodeled)
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
SkyDaddy Blue Sparx Gems: 692
#168 Posted: 16:28:29 04/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: spyroflame0487
Quote: SkyDaddy

Uh...it's not. That was the rumor a while ago, but we've since found many stores getting large shipments of them in, and they're available online too.

I don't see them ever discontinuing figures either. That'd exclude people who're playing giants but never played the original, and they wouldn't do that. (And at least, we know a lot of figures are going to be remodeled)

The legendary pack was reprinted because of the high demand. The legendary pack was being sold again for a limited time and the key word is "limited". If you are expecting these to show up again then the chances are slim. A lot more people were able to get the legendary pack when they started selling it again a couple of weeks back. The price drop of this item on eBay indicates that everyone got their hands on one so Im sure the demand is not as high as it used to be.

Activision will discontinue figures because they need to sell the newer figures that will come with Giants. At one point, manufacturing of the first skylander figures will just stop so that manufacturing will full focus on the figures from the new game. With the popularity of this game, I expect them to start manufacturing really early if they are to cover the demand that we have now. I know some figures will return from the first game but remember those are remodeled figures and some of them have new features like the lights.
---
-- PortalMasters.net -- Check out my site and get a chance to win Lightning Rod , Ignitor and other single character packs!
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#169 Posted: 16:38:44 04/03/2012
I don't see them ever stop production of the Legendaries. There'd be no way to get them then, unless you had them originally, and then people would complain again that they couldn't get all of them etc etc.

Right, like I said, they're remodeling the figures, so the characters will at least be out in some form. (I just now realized I probably misinterpreted your statement. hah. )
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
CoastyJimbo Yellow Sparx Gems: 1778
#170 Posted: 01:37:42 05/03/2012
I have seen some requests for the difference between Legendary and Classic Trigger Happy. Here is a Stat Screen of my two fully leveled up (one down each path). Legendary is the Gun Path and Classic is the Coin Flip Path. Both are Level 10 with all 26 Heroics complete. It looks like the only difference is Legendary has an Armor Score of 63 and Classic has 51. So legendary has +12 Armor (unless one of the Gun Paths gives an Armor Bonus?). I thought the difference was supposed to be Speed... Has anyone else seen anything different?

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:59:20 05/03/2012 by CoastyJimbo
#171 Posted: 02:53:54 05/03/2012
The card stats are different. Instead of speed, I think the card should be interpreted as "movement" or "agility". Interesting about the armor, though.
---
Evaren Red Sparx Gems: 25
#172 Posted: 15:03:56 05/03/2012
My boyfriend and I took his son birthday shopping at Toys R Us yesterday- he was hoping for more Skylanders (and we tried to gently tell him that they probably wouldn't be there, but you can't dissuade a 6-yr-old, ha) and they had about 15-20 of L-Trigger Happy on the display with a big sign saying "LIMIT ONE PER GUEST- SPECIAL EDITION ITEM". In the 20 minutes or so we were in there, their stock dropped to maybe 5 or 6. It's going quickly.

The kid grabbed one for playing, and I grabbed one and headed to another line (to stow in the closet) smilie.
It's his new favorite Skylander. He loves the colors.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:04:16 05/03/2012 by Evaren
#173 Posted: 15:06:02 05/03/2012
Quote: Evaren
My boyfriend and I took his son birthday shopping at Toys R Us yesterday- he was hoping for more Skylanders (and we tried to gently tell him that they probably wouldn't be there, but you can't dissuade a 6-yr-old, ha) and they had about 15-20 of L-Trigger Happy on the display with a big sign saying "LIMIT ONE PER GUEST- SPECIAL EDITION ITEM". In the 20 minutes or so we were in there, their stock dropped to maybe 5 or 6. It's going quickly.

The kid grabbed one for playing, and I grabbed one and headed to another line (to stow in the closet) smilie.

People will always find a way around in-store limits smilie
---
#174 Posted: 15:42:45 05/03/2012

People will always find a way around in-store limits smilie

The sign said "one per guest." There were two of us there, four including the children, and a third adult (his grandpa, who was the one buying the presents). I wanted one for myself, and my S.O.'s son wanted one to play with on his game that he got him for his birthday. If we had gone in separately, or to two different stores it would have had the same outcome. Nobody broke any rules.

Generalizing and making new forum members feel unwelcome is a great way to get people to visit the site and share their stories. :/
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:43:11 05/03/2012 by Evaren
#175 Posted: 15:47:10 05/03/2012
Generalizing and making new forum members feel unwelcome is a great way to get people to visit the site and share their stories. :/

That's the way things are done around these parts. Think of it as your initiation ritual.
---
#176 Posted: 15:52:23 05/03/2012

That's the way things are done around these parts. Think of it as your initiation ritual.

Picking fights is a bit childish. I'm glad you let me know early what the community is like.
#177 Posted: 15:59:02 05/03/2012

Picking fights is a bit childish. I'm glad you let me know early what the community is like.

Lighten up. It's not like I was accusing you of buying two figures with the intention of scalping them. Allow me to give you the PC response you desired ...

Congratulations, Evaren! Sure hope I can find one for me, too! Shelves are almost always empty when I go there smilie
---
#178 Posted: 16:13:17 05/03/2012
Got my confirmation that my TRU order for L-Trig has shipped. Looking forward to seeing that little bugger in my hands.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:38:51 07/03/2012 by Himewad
Landerfan2012 Gold Sparx Gems: 2048
#179 Posted: 04:00:47 07/03/2012
Quote: Rays
I got good news.
I got a Legendary Trigger happy.

Just kidding.

Oh goodness gracious, not again!!!!!!!
---
131/174
Trap team and Gearshift on reservation
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:01:08 07/03/2012 by Landerfan2012
ViDeOmAnCiNi Platinum Sparx Gems: 7062
#180 Posted: 16:05:41 07/03/2012
tru.com has LTH in stock again.

http://www.toysrus.com/product...ductId=12722123

Grab them while you can.

-VM
---
♫ "Many dreams come true and some have silver linings, I live for my dream and a pocketful of gold" ♫

FiUSAwS:G! http://bit.ly/R3L1lb
SteveW Blue Sparx Gems: 964
#181 Posted: 16:43:12 07/03/2012
I ordered it! thanks!!
#182 Posted: 17:10:50 07/03/2012
I see that it's back in stock, but $5 dollars shipping? That's way too high.
#183 Posted: 17:14:28 07/03/2012
Quote: Spyro Forever
I see that it's back in stock, but $5 dollars shipping? That's way too high.

No it isn't.
---
JAP28 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1097
#184 Posted: 17:38:24 07/03/2012
^ Freak you would probably spend more on gas and what about your time???
$5.00 is a great shipping price!!!!
---
All Current Skylanders just no pearl smilie
exosquad Gold Sparx Gems: 2667
#185 Posted: 17:48:09 07/03/2012
YAY I WAS ABLE TO ORDER ONE NOW. SOON IT SHALL BE MINE YAY!!!!!!!
id like to thank everyone that didnt order 4 or more. thank you.
smilie HAPPY FACE smilie
---
I am going to have 1 of everything. someday...
#186 Posted: 17:49:42 07/03/2012
$5 dollars is HORRIBLE in shipping, although it's a lot better than the gas price, so it's worth it. Doesn't mean it's a good price.
#187 Posted: 18:23:50 07/03/2012
$5 dollars is HORRIBLE in shipping, although it's a lot better than the gas price, so it's worth it. Doesn't mean it's a good price.

Do you buy online very often? Obviously not. Most places have much higher shipping charges than $5, regardless of the size or weight of the item you are purchasing. This is a very reasonable total price.
---
Hexin_Wishes Yellow Sparx Gems: 1522
#188 Posted: 19:31:38 07/03/2012
I do a lot of online shopping and $5 for average shipping is a lot.
#189 Posted: 19:34:56 07/03/2012

Do you buy online very often? Obviously not. Most places have much higher shipping charges than $5, regardless of the size or weight of the item you are purchasing. This is a very reasonable total price.

It's not reasonable at all. Most of their other single pack Skylanders ship for $2.99. Why is this $5 dollars? That makes no sense at all. I once ordered 6 DS games from Toysrus.com. They charged me $11 dollars but it only cost them just over $2 dollars. Is that also reasonable? I'm sure this figure costs less than $2 dollars to ship.
#190 Posted: 20:02:12 07/03/2012
Quote: Hexin_Wishes
I do a lot of online shopping and $5 for average shipping is a lot.

Well, if you are buying one item, you usually pay more for shipping (per item) than if you buy multiple items. I still say $5 is not a lot. The cheapest shipping for a single pack through Game Stop is $3.49 (5-10 business days plus 2 days for processing), while ground shipping is $5.99 (3 business days plus 1 day processing).

It's not reasonable at all. Most of their other single pack Skylanders ship for $2.99. Why is this $5 dollars? That makes no sense at all. I once ordered 6 DS games from Toysrus.com. They charged me $11 dollars but it only cost them just over $2 dollars. Is that also reasonable? I'm sure this figure costs less than $2 dollars to ship.

Show me a screen shot of another TRU single pack Skylander purchase that shipped for $2.99 and you've got a point. Also, I put a L-Trigg and one of those bobble stylus pens in my TRU shopping cart, and the shipping was $5.36. Like I told Hexin_Wishes above, when you buy more than one item, shipping is more and more reasonable per item. It costs them money to pay a living, breathing person to ship an item. You are correct that it does not cost a full $5 to ship this item. So think of it as a convenience fee for not having to go to the store (especially since most stores don't even have the item in stock), and also a handling fee to go through the process of putting the item in a package and mailing it to your door.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:03:01 07/03/2012 by Himewad
Flamethrower Green Sparx Gems: 469
#191 Posted: 20:51:13 07/03/2012

are you kidding me ? really ? I guess you dont take into account that they have to pay someone to pack them in boxs that they have to pay for and then have to pay someone to pick them up or drop them off and then they have to pay for postage as well.........or you could drive to the store and pick it up your self to save $5 but you might have spent that $5 on gas or bus fare and dont forget about the time it would take you to do that .........
---
Ones we own |smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|
Madel Blue Sparx Gems: 584
#192 Posted: 22:48:35 07/03/2012
I missed out on the chance today to get L-TH from TRU online. Such disappointment. I've been trying to get that Champion, but he seems impossible. Now I'm left waiting for him to be restocked online.
---
That's why all the Gryffindors sing: Weasley is our king.
gbac16 Green Sparx Gems: 269
#193 Posted: 23:50:33 13/03/2012
First post, but have been viewing for awhile.

Ordered LTH last week from TRU, received confirmation, and shipping details.

Daughter excited, box opened... Drill Sgt.

Packing slip says LTH. I'm unhappy, she's pissed. Now gotta deal with this crap tomorrow.
---
32/32 + All Legendaries, Blue Bash, Flocked Stumpy, & Red Drill Sgt, Sidekicks. (All at retail).
Want: Dark Spyro.
#194 Posted: 00:49:17 14/03/2012
Quote: gbac16
First post, but have been viewing for awhile.

Ordered LTH last week from TRU, received confirmation, and shipping details.

Daughter excited, box opened... Drill Sgt.

Packing slip says LTH. I'm unhappy, she's pissed. Now gotta deal with this crap tomorrow.

OMG. I hope you are giving them hell. That's just ridiculous.
---
xerokills Yellow Sparx Gems: 1181
#195 Posted: 01:09:57 14/03/2012
lol....don't you know they all look alike? No one will notice the difference between drill sargeant and legendary Trigger happy right?
---
"I'm disgusted, and repulsed, and...I can't look away..."
Wiseman Green Sparx Gems: 333
#196 Posted: 01:50:26 14/03/2012
Dont ya wish if they would have messed up, they woulda at least made it worth your time? legendary trigger hap..... this is warnado! but nope, somehow when everyone messes up, its always something you never want.
---
** Avatar Creator - nitendofan92 **
trentd78 Ripto Gems: 914
#197 Posted: 15:05:38 06/06/2012
hopefully evryone has this.
Cynder Lover25 Gold Sparx Gems: 2332
#198 Posted: 15:16:40 06/06/2012
my store is flooded with them
---
Been here since 2012...still a gold sparx
Ignitor101 Blue Sparx Gems: 719
#199 Posted: 15:51:27 06/06/2012
Quote: trentd78
hopefully evryone has this.

Quote: Cynder Lover25
my store is flooded with them

useless tpoic bumps..
Cynder Lover25 Gold Sparx Gems: 2332
#200 Posted: 16:07:21 06/06/2012
you just did a topic bump to
---
Been here since 2012...still a gold sparx
First | Previous | Page 4 of 5 | Last
1 2 3 4 5

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me