Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
finally got lucky [CLOSED]
seahawksfan31 Red Sparx Gems: 65
#1 Posted: 01:24:57 16/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Almost settled for a wrecking ball today but went to tru and they actually had 3 legendary packs. Glad I waited. If I can figure out how to post pics I will
GothamLord Yellow Sparx Gems: 1790
#2 Posted: 01:26:58 16/02/2012
If you have an account with a photo hosting site like Photobucket.com it should provide a IMG code that you can just copy/paste into the comments field.
#3 Posted: 03:24:15 16/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Ok cool thanks
willow Blue Sparx Gems: 500
#4 Posted: 20:13:13 16/02/2012
Good for you! smilie Unfortunately I have not been quite so lucky, but you never know... maybe sometime I'll be able to get the Legendaries. smilie
---
All standard Skylanders now owned, and Dark Spyro, except Camo, Sunburn and Wham-Shell!
thrill76 Green Sparx Gems: 172
#5 Posted: 20:15:32 16/02/2012
TRU here in Salem, Oregon got a fresh shipment in this morning. Snagged two, one for the kids to open and play with and another for a potential trades so I can snag the last few I am missing.
bornsc Red Sparx Gems: 60
#6 Posted: 20:33:42 16/02/2012
Just keep hitting your local TRU's every day around 11am and you should find a legendary pack. That's what I did... apparently they get them on a UPS truck so they won't have them out on the shelfs at 9am.
---
Top 10 Reasons Skylanders is Awesome |See guestbook for my chars
Rays Green Sparx Gems: 392
#7 Posted: 20:36:36 16/02/2012
I really want legendary Chop Chop. And what time does Toys R Us put the legendary packs on the shelf in USA.
---
Youtube account: KoopaBoo2
PortalMaster #517721
Skylanders owned: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
thrill76 Green Sparx Gems: 172
#8 Posted: 20:39:48 16/02/2012
The store had them where I am upon opening (9:30 am Pacific Time) but they had gotten them in yesterday. I know this because I called yesterday afternoon and she told me that they were putting them out that night for this morning. But, I am sure this varies from store to store.
#9 Posted: 20:41:00 16/02/2012
^Hopefully it doesn't vary.
---
PortalMaster #517721
Skylanders owned: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
GothamLord Yellow Sparx Gems: 1790
#10 Posted: 20:49:22 16/02/2012
Give the stores dont get their Skylanders shipments in the regular trailers with everything else and them come as their own shipments via UPS as such its likely to vary by each store based on when they get the big brown truck stopping on the route.
Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#11 Posted: 21:43:01 16/02/2012
Quote: GothamLord
Give the stores dont get their Skylanders shipments in the regular trailers with everything else and them come as their own shipments via UPS as such its likely to vary by each store based on when they get the big brown truck stopping on the route.

That may have been how TRU used to get their Skylanders, but I'm not sure that's how it works any more. I went to the TRU customer service desk, asked them to check on the legendary pack SKU number, and they could see on their computer that their warehouse had a certain number of units (it was around 3,000 if I remember correctly). Then the warehouse ships them to each TRU store, and when I found out when this shipment was coming in (it was early this morning), I made sure I was at the store when it opened.

If I had waited until my lunch hour, I would have missed out.
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
Hexin_Wishes Yellow Sparx Gems: 1522
#12 Posted: 21:45:14 16/02/2012
^Can you please provide me the SKU?
#13 Posted: 21:46:05 16/02/2012
Quote: Himewad

That may have been how TRU used to get their Skylanders, but I'm not sure that's how it works any more. I went to the TRU customer service desk, asked them to check on the legendary pack SKU number, and they could see on their computer that their warehouse had a certain number of units (it was around 3,000 if I remember correctly). Then the warehouse ships them to each TRU store, and when I found out when this shipment was coming in (it was early this morning), I made sure I was at the store when it opened.

Which Skylander is the best in the legendary pack.
---
PortalMaster #517721
bornsc Red Sparx Gems: 60
#14 Posted: 22:43:50 16/02/2012
Quote: Rays
Quote: Himewad

Which Skylander is the best in the legendary pack.

Just adding up the stats off the card, L-Spyro has 280
---
Top 10 Reasons Skylanders is Awesome |See guestbook for my chars
Whirlwind5598 Green Sparx Gems: 332
#15 Posted: 23:56:31 16/02/2012
Quote: willow
Good for you! smilie Unfortunately I have not been quite so lucky, but you never know... maybe sometime I'll be able to get the Legendaries. smilie

Congrats!!! I haven't been lucky either. Some stupid scalper bought their entire shipment of them when they put them out. smilie
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

#16 Posted: 01:37:42 17/02/2012 | Topic Creator
I should have done that. I could have got cynder and a few others I'm missing for it
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me