Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Ok, seriously. [CLOSED]
spyrathedragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#1 Posted: 02:36:26 14/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Somebody's gotta give here.

I'm dying for a Whirlwind, Cynder, and Empire of Ice.

I've found absolutely nothing where I am, and I haven't gotten any new Skylanders since last year.

IT'S KILLING ME.

Somebody please help me. ;____;

And for it a reasonable price, please. I won't pay for than $27 for a Skylander, and that's it.
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
jerazik Red Sparx Gems: 56
#2 Posted: 02:45:26 14/02/2012
Do you have any Skylanders up for trade? I have an Empire of Ice (just the Chapter piece itself, I want to keep Slam Bam actually, ahah) if you're interested in adding that Chapter to your game(s).
---
Currently Owned Skylanders: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#3 Posted: 02:49:43 14/02/2012
Quote: jerazik
Do you have any Skylanders up for trade? I have an Empire of Ice (just the Chapter piece itself, I want to keep Slam Bam actually, ahah) if you're interested in adding that Chapter to your game(s).

it is totally pointless to split it up... smilie
#4 Posted: 02:58:05 14/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: jerazik

No, I don't, since I don't buy multiple at a time, I'm a real collector and only get one thing.

Anywho, I don't see to get Slam Bam, only the level and the items.. but it would be nice if I did.
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
jerazik Red Sparx Gems: 56
#5 Posted: 03:53:31 14/02/2012
I could throw in the Anvil Rain since I'm not too fond of using it. I however think that the Sky-Iron Shield is useful.
---
Currently Owned Skylanders: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#6 Posted: 03:58:20 14/02/2012 | Topic Creator
You could always get another one, since my luck is doomed forever.
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
isuckathalo1 Red Sparx Gems: 35
#7 Posted: 04:36:55 14/02/2012
Keep checking on gamestop.com they just had cynder on there as well as the empire pack
---
I OWN smilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Want Metallic smilie
GothamLord Yellow Sparx Gems: 1790
#8 Posted: 11:29:32 14/02/2012
Cynder is going to get re-released in the last wave as part of a 3-pack. I wouldnt lose hope just yet.
Hazard335 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1435
#9 Posted: 13:13:34 14/02/2012
I have an extra whirlwind and drill sargent im willing to sell. I bought there triple pack only for double trouble so they wont come with there packaging. But they never been put on a portal and come with cards stickers and webcodes. Asking 13 each including shipping.
Reimu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1076
#10 Posted: 15:27:04 14/02/2012
GM you are not supposed to sell on the forum =/
GothamLord Yellow Sparx Gems: 1790
#11 Posted: 16:26:44 14/02/2012
Until there is some sort of actual moderation on the boards if he wants to help people out by selling figures that are more semi-normal prices compared to eBay scalpers I say let him have at it. Advising someone he can help them in a thread and to PM him is far less annoying than the dozen or more random thread topics that get made on a daily basis. Being forum police doesnt seem to have any affect when there isnt apparently any authority behind you to back it up.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:27:11 14/02/2012 by GothamLord
TeaJai Red Sparx Gems: 61
#12 Posted: 17:06:00 14/02/2012
Why are people freaking out like that? Yeah its frustrating when you keep going to multiple stores and they never have anything, but its not like there are only a certain number produced. They will get stock again and then you will be able to get them.
And yes, I know sometimes i get impatient too, but oh well it feels even better when you finally find one that you still need on the shelfs, lol.
---
{smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie}{smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie}{smiliesmilie}{smiliesmilie}{smilie}{smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie}{smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie}{smilie}
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 13909
#13 Posted: 18:21:54 14/02/2012
Reimu's right, this forum is not a place for the buying and selling of things.
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me