Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Gamestop.com stocked this morning. [CLOSED]
thrill76 Green Sparx Gems: 172
#1 Posted: 18:27:31 13/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Hello all! I am new to posting to the forums but have been lurking the last couple weeks as I have just gotten into the Skylanders scene thanks to my three kids and we are having a blast collecting. After absolutely no luck in any stores in my area (Salem, Oregon) I was able to score Drill Sargeant, Double Trouble, Whirlwind and Cynder all this morning on Gamestop.com. I have email alerts set up through Zoolert.com and was able to jump on them as soon as they went up. So stoked! If you haven't yet, check out Zoolert.com. I have seen it mentioned in a few posts but just wanted to share my experience and hopefully sooth the minds of those that haven't been able to find these elusive characters. They are getting back into the supply chain it seems so keep hunting and stay away from Ebay and Craigslist. Now to try and nail down VooDood, Prism Break and the Legendaries and we should be caught up. Happy hunting! Happy to have joined such a great forum.
willow Blue Sparx Gems: 500
#2 Posted: 09:29:25 15/02/2012
I'm in UK and we STILL haven't got any shippings of Wave Three.Yesterday I went to Argos and for once they actually had some Skylanders in stock, three singles. So I queued up for ages, until finally getting to the front, and the Skylanders they said they had in stock were...
Two Boomers and a Hex. smilie
Come on, Wave Three, Wave Three!!! Dx
---
All standard Skylanders now owned, and Dark Spyro, except Camo, Sunburn and Wham-Shell!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me