Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
I ran into a scalper today. [CLOSED]
PinkWater Yellow Sparx Gems: 1059
#51 Posted: 22:37:32 30/05/2012
Quote: Wiseman
Threaten with lawsuits? Idk if this is just the country in me, but threatening someone with lawsuits over skylanders.... a little much. If someone messes with your truck/house, yes - lawsuit. But digging in your cart... you gotta handle that yourself.

It can always be used as a bluff, but refusal to comply could very well be a case.
You have just as many rights as they do, anyway. If you can sue a fast food chain for making you fat, you can sue someone over trying to badger you into giving them store merchandise.

But that's just me.
---
CILAN IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE.

I DARE YOU TO PROVE ME WRONG! ...Actually don't. I'm quite biased.
spyrothe111 Ripto Gems: 3702
#52 Posted: 23:08:03 30/05/2012
Wow, Thats Crazy. BAD SCALPER! BAAAAAD SCALPER! smilie

My Little Cousin Seen One Too At Gamestop, What He Told Me: "The Scalper Took All The Single Packs smilie And 1 smilie And 1 smilie, And More!
He Was About To Take A smilie Too But The Clerk Told The Scalper Not To Take That Many Skylanders. So He Went Off In His Truck Full of Skylander Stickers". smilie

I Didn't Even Know Scalpers Could Be That Bad Until I Read This Topic. smilie
Johnster1 Red Sparx Gems: 69
#53 Posted: 12:06:52 31/05/2012
Quote: Archae
....suddenly a woman parks her cart in front of the display, and grabs ALL the single character stocks (including Cynder, dang it,) and dumps them all into her cart and runs off....

Hmm, were the wheels greased? She could've been having trouble with the trolley, eh....

Sorry, just had to. I LOVE THAT QUOTE!

But on a serious note, that sure sounds trolley-troublesome. Sorry, troublesome.
---
Spyro gamer since 1998. JohnGreasyGamer on YouTube (the number one source for number two games).
Mori-DogMovies Blue Sparx Gems: 921
#54 Posted: 13:23:00 01/06/2012
I ran into a scalper once. Then backed up and ran into them again. smilie
---
ME: "Who's this, sweetheart?" MY DAUGHTER: "That's Camo...he poops fruit!"
GigaCamo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4288
#55 Posted: 15:05:53 02/06/2012
flip the bird means the f-word
joedelta Green Sparx Gems: 418
#56 Posted: 04:53:39 03/06/2012
Quote: neomas77
Quote: joedelta
Im 6' and over 200 lbs.(i work all day moving concrete and bags of soil.) I dare anyone to slap my hand or give me the bird.

Is that a request?

-M

Try it Buddy
---
Need Dark Spyro or $$$$$$. 36 out of 37 Baby
themasteroftech Blue Sparx Gems: 707
#57 Posted: 00:04:58 07/06/2012
Quote: neomas77
Im 6' and over 200 lbs.(i work all day moving concrete and bags of soil.) I dare anyone to slap my hand or give me the bird.

Is that a request?

-M

Try it Buddy

Ooooooo....... FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!
---
DJ PRINCESS UNICORN BUTTERCUP, CRANK UP THE TUNES CAUSE THAT'S HOW WE DO!!!!!
sagwah Blue Sparx Gems: 763
#58 Posted: 01:16:31 07/06/2012
I got mistaken for a scalper the other day. Talk about being offended. The Target layout I'm used to hangs the PSN cards near the Skylanders, so I was putzing all around the display looking for them. The employee came up and let me know that if I wanted the Dragon's Peaks and Wham Shells that came in today, only one was left. After giving the poor guy the O.o look, I told him I was just looking for PSN cards.

Bit offensive, to say the least, since I've seen the scalpers at work and felt the effects of them in other fandoms (trying to find a new Tygra figure was brutal for some reason).
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me