Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
This totally sucks.. [CLOSED]
melt4rf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1078
#1 Posted: 22:29:15 09/02/2012 | Topic Creator
ugh im soo frustrated i love skylanders but not having money to buy them when they come in stock totally sucks and i have so many to go to complete the line b4 the new game comes out i doubt ill finish ugh soory guys just venting. Ill go back in my hole now.
---
Have All 32 original SSA and new Giants Skylanders
Searching for: smilie smilie
Ibishou Red Sparx Gems: 78
#2 Posted: 22:30:24 09/02/2012
You have 17 Skylanders, a lot.
---
smilie
Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
#3 Posted: 22:30:37 09/02/2012
Don't let a lack of money stop you; take in old games to GameStop! That's how V and I completed our set when we didn't have much cash, and although many people will say that you should keep your games, I'm not so sure I agree. It shouldn't be too hard to tell which ones you'll play again and which you won't.
DinoHex Blue Sparx Gems: 735
#4 Posted: 22:32:51 09/02/2012
Quote: Tashiji
Don't let a lack of money stop you; take in old games to GameStop! That's how V and I completed our set when we didn't have much cash, and although many people will say that you should keep your games, I'm not so sure I agree. It shouldn't be too hard to tell which ones you'll play again and which you won't.

This. I used to be the same way of keeping all of my games, but it was actually a great feeling when I started to get rid of a lot of the games I knew I'd never play again. It makes your game collection feel like it has quality over quantity.

Though now that it's so rare, I wish I didn't get rid of the pre-order version of Radiant Historia I bought when it came out. T_T It was the one with the soundtrack. I was one of the small group of people who pre-ordered that game. If only I knew it'd become so valuable. : (
---
smilie smilie and smilie: The three greatest Skylanders out of them all.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:34:29 09/02/2012 by DinoHex
#5 Posted: 22:34:42 09/02/2012 | Topic Creator
yeah i just went through all my games and turned in a bunch the problem is most of the gamestops i have never seem to have any or at least the ones i need never ending problems
---
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#6 Posted: 22:36:34 09/02/2012
dat run on sentence.

You got a lot so far, and there's really only like..5 more. If there's snow by you, see if you could shovel a neighbor's drive for some cash. Maybe cut their lawn once the weather gets warmer. Giants won't be out till later in the year (think September-October-November) so you've got the entire summer to make some extra scratch for figures and stuff.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
#7 Posted: 22:38:47 09/02/2012
GameStop gets Skylanders around noon at random intervals between Monday and Friday each week, from a UPS truck. They stock consistently, but not in high numbers. I've actually found them to be the best place to find Skylanders, but you do need that specific time available in your daily schedule, or good luck. Still though, they've been more reliable than Walmart, Target and Best Buy, who go through prolonged droughts.
#8 Posted: 22:42:50 09/02/2012 | Topic Creator
actually in my area i have found more at target and walmart when i can find some extra money at the same time smilie
---
Rays Green Sparx Gems: 392
#9 Posted: 23:16:23 09/02/2012
Quote: melt4rf
ugh im soo frustrated i love skylanders but not having money to buy them when they come in stock totally sucks and i have so many to go to complete the line b4 the new game comes out i doubt ill finish ugh soory guys just venting. Ill go back in my hole now.

You already have enough skylanders. You don't need all of them.
---
Youtube account: KoopaBoo2
PortalMaster #517721
Skylanders owned: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
VendettaACS Green Sparx Gems: 223
#10 Posted: 23:32:22 09/02/2012
You can never have enough.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#11 Posted: 00:38:02 10/02/2012 | Topic Creator
i agree smilie hehe
---
Tigorus Emerald Sparx Gems: 3589
#12 Posted: 00:52:54 10/02/2012
Of your want list the only two you NEED to get are Stealth Elf and Flameslinger...the others...ehh.
#13 Posted: 01:24:30 10/02/2012
Agreed on Stealth Elf and Flameslinger, but really, there's no reason not to get Slam Bam. He's the top Water champion for the time being, and comes with Empire of Ice.
#14 Posted: 01:37:42 10/02/2012 | Topic Creator
i have been looking for slam bam everywhere in my area cant find him
---
The_dragonborn Ripto Gems: 14
#15 Posted: 01:04:20 11/02/2012
I have 5, but never enough money to buy anymore. .___.
#16 Posted: 01:06:15 11/02/2012
I have 8 skylanders. Just got 2 yesterday.
---
PortalMaster #517721
Skylanders owned: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#17 Posted: 01:07:21 11/02/2012
Aww, lucky.
#18 Posted: 01:13:23 11/02/2012
I know. I was so happy when I got them. They were my first additional skylanders that weren't earth.
---
PortalMaster #517721
#19 Posted: 01:22:26 11/02/2012
I have Spyro, Gill Grunt, Trigger Happy, Eruptor, and Zap.

I'm wanting Cynder, Sunburn, and Drobot right now.
Ellioy Green Sparx Gems: 469
#20 Posted: 06:34:51 11/02/2012
If you say so i have 6 skylanders and 3 magic items "including EoI"

the EoI location magic item DOES something it rains down ice and it does a giant shockwave
---
AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
willow Blue Sparx Gems: 500
#21 Posted: 09:14:57 13/02/2012
No offence, you've got seventeen Skylanders already; quite a lot, if I'm honest. Plus you have Ghost Roaster and Terrafin meaning you have got two of the currently released adventure packs. Remember, you do not need every-single-Skylander- avaliable. Just enjoy collecting the ones you really want to buy. I hope I am not coming across rude, as I am just trying to help you. smilie
---
All standard Skylanders now owned, and Dark Spyro, except Camo, Sunburn and Wham-Shell!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 09:32:36 16/02/2012 by willow
Reimu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1076
#22 Posted: 13:57:37 13/02/2012
Some kids are complaining with the mouth full.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:03:56 13/02/2012 by Reimu
Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#23 Posted: 15:00:21 13/02/2012
Quote: willow
No offence, you've got twenty one Skylanders already; quite a lot, if I'm honest. Plus you have Ghost Roaster, Slam Bam and Terrafin, meaning you have got all three of the currently released adventure packs. Remember, you do not need every-single-Skylander- avaliable. Just enjoy collecting the ones you really want to buy. I hope I am not coming across rude, as I am just trying to help you. smilie

No kidding. I've got a nephew with about 6 or 7 figures at the moment. Which is why whenever I have had an extra single I give it to him (like when we had the 3DS starter pack and then I bought the Stealth Elf triple pack - we gave him Stealth Elf). When I get the Ignitor triple pack, I'll give him that extra figure, as well. I'm sure there are plenty of kids out there that only have the starter pack. No need to complain about missing out on a few figures.
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
Whirlwind5598 Green Sparx Gems: 332
#24 Posted: 18:37:27 13/02/2012
Quote: Himewad
Quote: willow
No offence, you've got twenty one Skylanders already; quite a lot, if I'm honest. Plus you have Ghost Roaster, Slam Bam and Terrafin, meaning you have got all three of the currently released adventure packs. Remember, you do not need every-single-Skylander- avaliable. Just enjoy collecting the ones you really want to buy. I hope I am not coming across rude, as I am just trying to help you. smilie

No kidding. I've got a nephew with about 6 or 7 figures at the moment. Which is why whenever I have had an extra single I give it to him (like when we had the 3DS starter pack and then I bought the Stealth Elf triple pack - we gave him Stealth Elf). When I get the Ignitor triple pack, I'll give him that extra figure, as well. I'm sure there are plenty of kids out there that only have the starter pack. No need to complain about missing out on a few figures.

And besides, if you only want to play the game and not get 100% you don't need that many. I beat the game in 3 days with what I got for Christmas: The Starter Pack and Darklight Crypt. Or if you just want to play with the new ones can't you wait? Just give another person a chance (but not a scalper).
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

TeaJai Red Sparx Gems: 61
#25 Posted: 21:36:44 13/02/2012
I kind of enjoy hunting for the figures... yes it gets frustrating sometimes, but once you are able to get one that you wanted it will feel so much better...
---
{smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie}{smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie}{smiliesmilie}{smiliesmilie}{smilie}{smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie}{smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie}{smilie}
#26 Posted: 00:15:16 14/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Um Willow you might want to look again before you post and notice i dont have Slam Bam and yes i dont NEED all the figures but just like TeaJai said i enjoy trying to look for the figures so before you go rant about someone you need to get your facts straight Just saying.
---
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#27 Posted: 00:17:30 14/02/2012
I don't see how what Willow said can be called a rant
Daaaamn that's the shortest and nicest rant I've ever read then
---
but i love it all smooth
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:18:00 14/02/2012 by LevanJess
#28 Posted: 01:39:25 14/02/2012
Um Willow you might want to look again before you post and notice i dont have Slam Bam and yes i dont NEED all the figures but just like TeaJai said i enjoy trying to look for the figures so before you go rant about someone you need to get your facts straight Just saying.

your addiction is getting to you more and more everyday.
---
PortalMaster #517721
Reimu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1076
#29 Posted: 10:16:46 14/02/2012

You are still complaining while your mouth is full!
willow Blue Sparx Gems: 500
#30 Posted: 09:31:28 16/02/2012

Sorry! It was just a simple mistake- I looked at your signature and did not see the part where you put 'Want' so I just thought you meant you had all of them. There was no need to take it so personally.
---
All standard Skylanders now owned, and Dark Spyro, except Camo, Sunburn and Wham-Shell!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me