Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Hex Warranty Confusion [CLOSED]
terranakari Green Sparx Gems: 468
#1 Posted: 17:38:01 09/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Ok, so my son totally destroyed my Hex figure, not the in-game version but the toy, he ripped off both of her arms. So i called customer support and asked if i could get a replacement for the toy being broken even though its my fault, and they said yes, and to fill out the claim online. So that's what i did, only they never once said(online) or asked for me to send MY broken figure in in return. So I called the customer support back, told them everything and they said to ONLY send it in if theres a papper on the inside asking me to for testing purposes on my figure. So i said ok. But I'm still confused on why they dont have me send my figure in and since hex is only broken cosmetically will they charge me ridiculous fees later?

Also the customer service guy said my hex was on express shipment and that she'll be on my door-step in 4-7 days. That's fast! Hopefully this is ok and wont bite me in the behind.
---
We finally have all the skylanders from SA and SG! Still working on SSF & STT.

Proud Skylander Mom! To our little skyfamily. <3
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#2 Posted: 17:41:19 09/02/2012
Yeah, none of us are really sure why. I got the Healing Elixer (after thinking mine was defective or something because I couldn't register it online) and no sending back, no asking any questions, nothing.

I guess they figure they're kind of fragile, so they'll send them out to people free of charge. It's certainly a really nice thing.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
Monsinour Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#3 Posted: 18:23:43 09/02/2012
I did the same thing in the "activision warranty return" thread. I detailed everything that goes on. Could have just read that and had your questions answered.
---
My kids own :
useless pieces of plastic
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
#4 Posted: 18:31:14 09/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Sorry Monsinour, your right lol, i guess i just felt like my situation was different but if you covered this already i should def. take a look at your thread.

thanks guys.

and yea, activision rocks, they def. deserve my patronage.

im just glad they'll replace hex free of charge, even after "it was my own fault" cosmetically. =)
---

nitendofan92 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4572
#5 Posted: 18:45:21 09/02/2012
wow your brother is a savage...
---
THE END IS NEAR
#6 Posted: 18:46:12 09/02/2012
Thats whats up with my choppy. I still have the busted one on a window sill protecting the living room. I actually have plans for him later.
---
My kids own :
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
#7 Posted: 18:47:56 09/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: nitendofan92
wow your brother is a savage...

It was my son not my brother lol

and Mon; where you the one who posted the broken chopchop warranty thing? makes sense lol
---

#8 Posted: 18:48:59 09/02/2012
yuppers
---
My kids own :
Joemama Blue Sparx Gems: 810
#9 Posted: 20:02:58 09/02/2012
Dude my only broken figure is hex!
---
smilie I'm Lovin It smilie
#10 Posted: 13:18:42 10/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Joemama
Dude my only broken figure is hex!

same here, my next hex is going to be gaurded from my son, dont want a repeat situation lol
---

willow Blue Sparx Gems: 500
#11 Posted: 11:57:50 12/02/2012
My broken figures:

Hex (arm has fallen off)
Zap (leg had fallen off- is attachable but then it just falls off again)
---
All standard Skylanders now owned, and Dark Spyro, except Camo, Sunburn and Wham-Shell!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me