darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Giants > Wonder??? One of the Giants a Dragon???
First | Page 2 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4
Wonder??? One of the Giants a Dragon??? [CLOSED]
Geekycat Yellow Sparx Gems: 1184
#51 Posted: 20:00:28 15/02/2012
There should be a land serpent giant with huge spines but only the head, neck and tail is visible.
---
If you can't think of something clever to say, ask someone like me.
Flameslinger2 Green Sparx Gems: 203
#52 Posted: 04:52:02 16/02/2012
Quote: Ice Dragoness
Quote: NEW_SpyroLUVA
Oh, okay... Did they fix Cynder's front???

It looks worse! Her figure looks like she is pushing her chest out!

nah not really it actually does look a lot better
---
Owned: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
willow Blue Sparx Gems: 500
#53 Posted: 19:21:37 22/02/2012
Quote: eruptor1999
it's got to be a fire type

I'm not sure, Sunburn was half fire dragon so I don't know if there wil be a fire dragon. However, I think it would be cool. Or a skeleton dragon. smilie
---
All standard Skylanders now owned, and Dark Spyro, except Camo, Sunburn and Wham-Shell!
chaosworrier Yellow Sparx Gems: 1555
#54 Posted: 22:41:36 22/02/2012
I like the concept of a skeleton dragon (a la hydra head in final battle) but is it too "scary" for a hero in a kid's game?
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
#55 Posted: 03:19:04 23/02/2012
Quote: chaosworrier
I like the concept of a skeleton dragon (a la hydra head in final battle) but is it too "scary" for a hero in a kid's game?

nah wen i was a kid none of that stuff really scared me werewolves was the only thing that really scared me though
---
Owned: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
dominator22 Green Sparx Gems: 271
#56 Posted: 03:23:35 23/02/2012
Quote: JAP28
^ I see your point about the Dragons....new designs would be great too!
I am not a huge dragon fan, just thought it would be pretty cool!

It seems like 1 out of every 4 Skylanders is some form of Dragon tho....
Think we might see at least one Giant dragon!

It's a reposed figure that they will releasing! along with Zook!
---
My Skylanders: ( smilie smilie smilie ) ( smilie smilie ) ( smilie ) ( smilie smilie ) ( smilie smilie ) ( smilie smilie smilie ) ( smilie smilie ) ( smilie smilie smilie )
#57 Posted: 03:31:45 23/02/2012
It is not so much what actually "scares" kids in reality but what is perceived to be marketable or not which counts in these things.
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
Themrmusicman14 Blue Sparx Gems: 939
#58 Posted: 10:30:36 24/02/2012
the idea of the serpent idea i had before one of its attacks could be to make a small whirlpool and his last upgrade could be to able to move the whirlpool
---
Champions: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Orohu Blue Sparx Gems: 704
#59 Posted: 04:39:16 27/02/2012
Quote: Flameslinger2

nah wen i was a kid none of that stuff really scared me werewolves was the only thing that really scared me though

On that note, I'd like to add that I'd love to see a werewolf Skylander/Giant. My name on Universe is Silver Moonbeast, after all.
And think about it, claws would be a good basic attack while a weaker-but-widespread damaging howl would suit a secondary attack. And the special attack could be something like a frenzied charge.

And as for the Fire giant, I'd be perfectly okay with Flavius as the giant. He's the giant Spyro recolor that's in Dragon's Peak. His less-than-bright sounding voice would get on my nerves after a while, though.
Geekycat Yellow Sparx Gems: 1184
#60 Posted: 07:38:05 27/02/2012
Quote: Orohu

On that note, I'd like to add that I'd love to see a werewolf Skylander/Giant. My name on Universe is Silver Moonbeast, after all.
And think about it, claws would be a good basic attack while a weaker-but-widespread damaging howl would suit a secondary attack. And the special attack could be something like a frenzied charge.

And as for the Fire giant, I'd be perfectly okay with Flavius as the giant. He's the giant Spyro recolor that's in Dragon's Peak. His less-than-bright sounding voice would get on my nerves after a while, though.

I created a skylander called Neowulf just like that on a ssa forum called new ideas for skylanders.
---
If you can't think of something clever to say, ask someone like me.
#61 Posted: 14:57:25 27/02/2012

that actually does sound pretty cool but should it look like this:
[User Posted Image]
Or this:
[User Posted Image]
or this:
[User Posted Image]
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:39:06 28/02/2012 by Flameslinger2
Orohu Blue Sparx Gems: 704
#62 Posted: 18:11:31 27/02/2012
Hmm, that's probably more awesome than Activision would spring for, maybe they'd go for a more cartoony design, something like this. And what element would he be? Probably Earth, Life or Undead.
#63 Posted: 00:39:50 28/02/2012
Hmm, that's probably more awesome than Activision would spring for, maybe they'd go for a more cartoony design, something like this. And what element would he be? Probably Earth, Life or Undead.

most likely undead considering the demonic origins
---
rasigar_dragon2 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1754
#64 Posted: 23:21:31 29/02/2012
^yah I could see magic, fire working good!

Ohhhh Undead...a skeleton dragon! haha That would be really cool!
Even a water serpent of some type or maybe it will be more like the kraken or a huge octopus!
So much ideas....can not wit to see what they come up with????

OR an even BIGGER Robot dragon
---
[RYUSEI: My reflexes are honed by years of gaming!]
kingspyro Green Sparx Gems: 459
#65 Posted: 02:23:40 06/03/2012
great ideas i hope some actually happen
---
. owns all released except smilie
#66 Posted: 02:28:12 06/03/2012
my favorite idea is [User Posted Image]
---
spyrathedragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#67 Posted: 02:31:29 06/03/2012
Quote: rasigar_dragon2
^yah I could see magic, fire working good!

Ohhhh Undead...a skeleton dragon! haha That would be really cool!
Even a water serpent of some type or maybe it will be more like the kraken or a huge octopus!
So much ideas....can not wit to see what they come up with????

OR an even BIGGER Robot dragon

ALL. OF. MY. MONEY.
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
kingspyro Green Sparx Gems: 459
#68 Posted: 04:18:45 06/03/2012
in my opinion there shouldnt be any giant dragons instead they should try newer unused ideas
---
. owns all released except smilie
Landerfan2012 Gold Sparx Gems: 2048
#69 Posted: 04:54:15 06/03/2012
^agreed
---
131/174
Trap team and Gearshift on reservation
voodude Blue Sparx Gems: 715
#70 Posted: 18:55:29 06/03/2012
Quote: kingspyro
in my opinion there shouldnt be any giant dragons instead they should try newer unused ideas

the only one i would like is a very reptilian fire dragon. because our current fire "dragon" is sunburn, who is cool but not a real dragon to me
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieITALIAsmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
nitendofan92 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4572
#71 Posted: 21:36:58 06/03/2012
fire dragon are cliché
---
THE END IS NEAR
#72 Posted: 22:31:59 06/03/2012
Quote: nitendofan92
Fire Dragons are cliché.

(sorry, had to edit. I'm a grammar freak like that.)

I love dragons.

Back off, man. ;_____;
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#73 Posted: 11:35:34 07/03/2012
fire dragon are cliché

well like undead zombies or water fishmen or air flying... things
---
#74 Posted: 04:18:49 09/03/2012
Quote: voodude
fire dragon are cliché

well like undead zombies or water fishmen or air flying... things

zombie dragons always cool smilie smilie
---
#75 Posted: 04:47:19 09/03/2012
Ice dragons are cooler - literally.
---
Soylent Green is People!
#76 Posted: 05:24:38 09/03/2012
Ice dragons are cooler - literally.

that would be pretty cool maybe one that looks like this
[User Posted Image]
or this
[User Posted Image]
---
Whirlwind5598 Green Sparx Gems: 332
#77 Posted: 05:38:47 09/03/2012
^I like the first one better.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

#78 Posted: 07:09:04 10/03/2012
i do too
---
miniquiny999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4229
#79 Posted: 19:19:03 11/03/2012
Ice dragon- possibly. Lookin' like that- not happenin', Activision is to lazy to create an epic caracter design. Just moderatly awesome.
---
im not dead but only in theory since i never use this heckin site anymore. send me a pm if you want i'll try to get back to ya this century
#80 Posted: 03:43:42 14/03/2012
Activision doesnt create them they just publish it Toys for Bob does the actual work
---
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#81 Posted: 10:43:47 14/03/2012
fire dragon are cliché

I like dragons and all but I agree with this
Malefor is no better either
---
but i love it all smooth
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:31:20 14/03/2012 by LevanJess
Firehead010 Green Sparx Gems: 316
#82 Posted: 19:06:29 14/03/2012
I think:
A dogish creature called Wag
Or a catish creature called FluffBall!
Maybe a golem or two.
Probably no dragons though.
But maybe one of the regular charatures can be an ice dragon?
---
Don't try to hard to get through life. No one gets out alive anyway. -Random
#83 Posted: 19:37:08 14/03/2012
Malefor.

i don't care if it's cliche or stupid

i. want. maleforrrrreeee.
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
whirlwindman Green Sparx Gems: 289
#84 Posted: 20:14:25 14/03/2012
I honestly like the idea of a dragon giant even though there are already 8 dragons... I love the dragons
---
skylanders I own:smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Looking for:smilie
#85 Posted: 01:28:40 15/03/2012
there should be a manticor like this
[User Posted Image]
or this
[User Posted Image]
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:29:06 15/03/2012 by Flameslinger2
#86 Posted: 02:42:18 15/03/2012
I'm totally for an manticore(fire element maybe?)
---
THE END IS NEAR
Mr-McChicken22 Blue Sparx Gems: 629
#87 Posted: 03:07:20 15/03/2012
Undead i would think
#88 Posted: 04:40:24 15/03/2012
Quote: Mr-McChicken22
Undead i would think

yeah definitely undead fire is too far fetched considering manticores are venemous
---
#89 Posted: 14:51:05 15/03/2012
i prefer a tech masticore lol (from magicthegathering)
---
#90 Posted: 23:31:33 15/03/2012
^I've never heard of it could you post a picture please
---
#91 Posted: 00:42:01 16/03/2012
well....

[User Posted Image]
---
THE END IS NEAR
#92 Posted: 00:52:59 16/03/2012
ive neever seen a tech manticore but im pretty sure that^is not it
---
#93 Posted: 13:55:48 16/03/2012
they are like three in the whole magic game. here there is one
[User Posted Image]
---
#94 Posted: 15:21:54 16/03/2012
awww sorry the image got lost
---
THE END IS NEAR
#95 Posted: 02:11:01 17/03/2012
they are like three in the whole magic game. here there is one
[User Posted Image]

i have never played magic but that is pretty cool there could be two the regular manticore: undead and the tech monticore: (I'm sure i don't need to say what element that would be)

awww sorry the image got lost

What are you talking about?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:29:11 17/03/2012 by Flameslinger2
Deandria Green Sparx Gems: 304
#96 Posted: 10:40:35 17/03/2012
I don't see them making more dragons... at the moment there is one dragon/dragon-hybrid in every element, adding more would unbalance it. It would be nice though as I'd like to see more "full" dragons... not that I don't like the hybrids but some of them are not very dragony. I mean I love Sunburn but he's really no more of a dragon than Sonic Boom (who is NOT a dragon). Basically he's just a 4-legged phoenix... which is fine but he's not very dragony... You should be able to tell I do like him by my avatar and my sig though smilie
---
Own: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Really Want: smilie smilie
#97 Posted: 12:24:36 17/03/2012

i have never played magic but that is pretty cool there could be two the regular manticore: undead and the tech monticore: (I'm sure i don't need to say what element that would be)

i just want a cool monster with 3 mouths smilie
---
#98 Posted: 14:04:29 17/03/2012

i just want a cool monster with 3 mouths smilie

haha like this smilie
[User Posted Image]
---
#99 Posted: 11:23:48 18/03/2012

haha like this smilie
[User Posted Image]

yeah but it's better if the 3 mouths are... on the same head!
---
#100 Posted: 15:52:32 18/03/2012

haha like this smilie
[User Posted Image]

yeah but it's better if the 3 mouths are... on the same head!

that would be....interesting lol
---
First | Page 2 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me