Page 1 of 1
Give Giants a chance [CLOSED]
spyro_cynder88 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1131
#1 Posted: 22:19:33 08/02/2012 | Topic Creator
When I first saw Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure I thought it would be the end of Spyro but after a while I began to like how it looked and I got it for Christmas. You can't judge a game by just looking at it. smilie
---
"A wild Magikarp appears! You use your last Master Ball!"
Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#2 Posted: 22:23:34 08/02/2012
Quote: spyro_cynder88
When I first saw Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure I thought it would be the end of Spyro but after a while I began to like how it looked and I got it for Christmas. You can't judge a game by just looking at it. smilie

Some people would beg to differ. But you have to be REALLY talented.
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
#3 Posted: 22:25:35 08/02/2012 | Topic Creator
I do have to admit that I don't like how Spyro looks but that doesn't make it a bad game.
---
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#4 Posted: 22:26:10 08/02/2012
I somehow think that if you didn't like S:SA, you won't like Giants. Most people who don't like it, didn't like the first game, but there's nothing wrong with that.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:26:53 08/02/2012 by bionicle2809
Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#5 Posted: 22:26:49 08/02/2012
I do have to admit that I don't like how Spyro looks but that doesn't make it a bad game.

I don't like how a lot of people look, but it has nothing to do with this game.
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#6 Posted: 22:26:51 08/02/2012
I thought the issue about Spyro's design was solved after the first game came out and it turned out good unlike the people that voted in the polls when the game was first announced.

I like Skylander Spyro's design. Probably my favorite, to be honest.
#7 Posted: 22:27:01 08/02/2012 | Topic Creator
I will give Giants a chance when it comes out.
---
Reimu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1076
#8 Posted: 22:27:46 08/02/2012
I will follow this game, really closely.
#9 Posted: 22:29:35 08/02/2012 | Topic Creator
I don't know if I should get both Cynder figures or just one. I will end up getting both no matter what in the end.
---
Zackeio Yellow Sparx Gems: 1733
#10 Posted: 23:25:38 08/02/2012
I'm going to keep my eye on this game . . . I just hope they are going to introduce new mechanics for the regular Skylanders as well, and man . . . some platforming would be nice too.
---
Everyday that you wake up . . . is a good day.
My Gallery
Kitty Platinum Sparx Gems: 5106
#11 Posted: 23:53:22 08/02/2012
It's probably going to be even more expensive than the original, so I'll probably pass.
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#12 Posted: 00:05:18 09/02/2012
I've yet to try Spyro's Adventure. I won't play the sequel until after I play the first one.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
#13 Posted: 00:19:46 09/02/2012 | Topic Creator
The first one is pretty good but I still need a Fire, Life, and an Undead skylanders to finish the game. It might cost about the same as the first.
---
Ibishou Red Sparx Gems: 78
#14 Posted: 00:32:33 09/02/2012
Giants a chance? Pfff
[User Posted Image]
---
smilie
#15 Posted: 00:58:05 09/02/2012 | Topic Creator
I found out that they will be in stores again on Feb. 18th.
---
Hyena Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#16 Posted: 01:59:21 09/02/2012
I never shunned Skylanders since the day DS first posted a link to that picture.
Now I love it since it brings me and a family member closer. :)

I'm giving Giants a chance since; that family member is a child and she'll probably adore this game.

Only thing that'll bug me will most likely be the price of the game and figures.
Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
#17 Posted: 03:46:43 10/02/2012
If you like Skylanders and want more content, get Giants. If you feel you have had enough of it after the first game... don't? Either way, the path of action should be obvious.
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#18 Posted: 08:07:24 10/02/2012
Please, just give peace a chance.

So from whoever as made this topic I bet is a Skylanders fan that won't take any negative opinions for an answer and just accept them, and now all the Skylanders fans will agree and others will disagree and it will be the same thing all over again. I really do wish that Spyro was just left alone, and that Activision could just come up with a main different character and called it 'Twatro' or something, because I don't think it would have made much difference anyway. smilie
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
#19 Posted: 18:56:19 10/02/2012
But because of Skylanders, Spyro is now a household name across much of the country, and people who have never experienced the magic of his earlier games are going out and playing them now.
D-Rex Blue Sparx Gems: 815
#20 Posted: 19:23:58 10/02/2012
Quote: Tashiji
But because of Skylanders, Spyro is now a household name across much of the country, and people who have never experienced the magic of his earlier games are going out and playing them now.

So, can we get Spyro HD releases now?
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#21 Posted: 20:11:24 10/02/2012
Quote: SuperSpyroFan
Please, just give peace a chance.

So from whoever as made this topic I bet is a Skylanders fan that won't take any negative opinions for an answer and just accept them, and now all the Skylanders fans will agree and others will disagree and it will be the same thing all over again. I really do wish that Spyro was just left alone, and that Activision could just come up with a main different character and called it 'Twatro' or something, because I don't think it would have made much difference anyway. smilie

Oh.
I see what you did there. smilie
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
Flameslinger2 Green Sparx Gems: 203
#22 Posted: 21:41:05 10/02/2012
I don't know if I should get both Cynder figures or just one. I will end up getting both no matter what in the end.

idk if this is true but i heard that the remakes have new abilities
---
Owned: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#23 Posted: 22:03:09 10/02/2012

A household name?

Not quite.
#24 Posted: 22:35:38 10/02/2012
Hence why I said "across much of the country." There is no use dealing in absolutes when someone will always disagree. smilie
#25 Posted: 22:48:09 10/02/2012

Oh that's rather immaculate. /sarcasm
---
#26 Posted: 23:07:55 10/02/2012

Oh that's rather witty. /sarcasm
#27 Posted: 23:17:31 10/02/2012

Oh that's rather witty. /sarcasm

Great. Well done.
---
#28 Posted: 23:19:18 10/02/2012
I know. A round of applause to you too. Your rapier wit is simply not of this world, good sir.
#29 Posted: 23:20:40 10/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Skylanders is making alot of money and mabey some people that get it will want to know more about Spyro and get the originals. I don't care if it is a Spyro game or a game with Spyro in it, I will just judge Skylanders by its gameplay and story.
---
#30 Posted: 23:23:35 10/02/2012
I know. A round of applause to you too. Your rapier wit is simply not of this world, good sir.

Thank you. I will take that as a compliment, I'm glad that I'm different.
---
#31 Posted: 04:49:28 16/02/2012
Skylanders is making alot of money and mabey some people that get it will want to know more about Spyro and get the originals. I don't care if it is a Spyro game or a game with Spyro in it, I will just judge Skylanders by its gameplay and story.

I agree when i first started playing it i realized it wasnt much like other spyro games in it so i decided to look at it as an entire new thing and i really ended up enjoying it a lot
---
Owned: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
SkyDaddy Blue Sparx Gems: 692
#32 Posted: 04:57:00 16/02/2012
Quote: Flameslinger2

I agree when i first started playing it i realized it wasnt much like other spyro games in it so i decided to look at it as an entire new thing and i really ended up enjoying it a lot

Good for you! At least you gave it a chance before you bashed it. I really feel sorry for those spyro fans who bashed it before they even gave it a try.
---
-- PortalMasters.net -- Check out my site and get a chance to win Lightning Rod , Ignitor and other single character packs!
#33 Posted: 04:59:17 16/02/2012
Quote: SkyDaddy
Quote: Flameslinger2

Good for you! At least you gave it a chance before you bashed it. I really feel sorry for those spyro fans who bashed it before they even gave it a try.

yeah ik it really is a great game the whole concept is fresh and gameplay is very fun the amount of levels and difficulty does kinda bug me though
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me