Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
EMPIRE OF ICE FOUND! Finally. [CLOSED]
VendettaACS Green Sparx Gems: 223
#1 Posted: 20:54:19 08/02/2012 | Topic Creator
FINALLY got one. LAst one, hidden behind all the new stock of Pirate Seas/Darklight Crypts we got in. I work at a TRU and finding EOI has been impossible. Getting Double Trouble on Saturday for free from a fellow coworker. I'll be set until the next wave.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Ibishou Red Sparx Gems: 78
#2 Posted: 22:16:49 08/02/2012
Well since I got recently Darklight Crypt and aswell Empire of Ice then I'm gonna celebrate too. Yuhu.
---
smilie
d00mm4r1n3 Red Sparx Gems: 70
#3 Posted: 22:31:44 08/02/2012
Just stopped by Toys R'Us today and picked up Empire of Ice as well. They had a ton of them (Gurnee, IL) but no Cynder or other single packs to speak of. An employee stopped by to ask if I needed any assistance and when I asked if they had any single packs he said they were getting alternating shipments, one week they get all adventure packs and starter kits, the next week they get single packs and 3 character packs. I'm currently missing Cynder and Double Trouble. smilie
---
Owned: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Needed:
DinoHex Blue Sparx Gems: 735
#4 Posted: 22:33:09 08/02/2012
I got an Empire of Ice today too! : )
---
smilie smilie and smilie: The three greatest Skylanders out of them all.
essadis Green Sparx Gems: 335
#5 Posted: 23:59:00 08/02/2012
wow wish i could find one I just went to 4 tru and 2 eb today and nothing but boomers at least it was something lol
---
have: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
neomas77 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1327
#6 Posted: 01:37:28 09/02/2012
I was fortunate enough to get in on 3 EoI at the local wally world one night about a week ago..
Then same store again the next night (around the same time) for 2 more.

Yes 5, son got one, daughter got one (she likes all the water/air/female types), one for me of course not to open, one for me to open to go the opposite level up route as my son to battle pvp.
And one to resell.
smilie

I'm really hesitant to purchased from the price hiked TRU and Gamestop/Ebgames.
They got EoI in but I'm sure they're all gone by now.
Not finding new stock anywhere so I guess its a wait for the next wave.

-M
VendettaACS Green Sparx Gems: 223
#7 Posted: 04:54:33 09/02/2012 | Topic Creator
At my TRU they price match the MSRP of 19.99 since they know Best Buy is right next door selling them for that price. Walked out with EOI for 20 bones. All I need is that free Double Trouble, then bring on the next wave!
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Ibishou Red Sparx Gems: 78
#8 Posted: 15:20:57 09/02/2012
[User Posted Image]
Got those today from local retailer. I'm a happy man now.
---
smilie
voodude Blue Sparx Gems: 715
#9 Posted: 16:03:40 09/02/2012
you are a lucky guy smilie i live in italy and in my town EOI was avalaible since 31 gen but it was sold out after two days smilie today i will see if they have new ones (or chop chop. i can't find him too)
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieITALIAsmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me