Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3
What do you hope to see [CLOSED]
GamerSpyro Green Sparx Gems: 178
#1 Posted: 01:03:57 08/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Well I'm gonna say what I want AND a likely thing is if this game comes out any time after june it's not likely to be sold for the wii... but likely the Wii U!

I want to see levels to atleast 20
co-op/VS 4 player!
Wi-Fi
Stocked shelves in target/toysrus/etc.
new Heroic Challenges
New Stats
maybe more advanced in the formula area...
2 types of defenses the original and the other to decrease damage you take
TO COME OUT SOON!!!

and I'll be happy with that, what would you guys & gals like to see that hasn't been announced to be in the game or denied yet?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:55:03 11/02/2012 by GamerSpyro
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#2 Posted: 01:08:22 08/02/2012
its already made for the wii and not wii-u...

see video here...
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=47268

he shakes with the wii controller..... and there will not be any co-op/VS 4 player online...
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:09:57 08/02/2012 by kappapopm
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#3 Posted: 01:21:00 08/02/2012
Returning characters from Pervious years.. i.e.Elora or Hunter.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
ashleigh Ripto Gems: 3782
#4 Posted: 03:16:17 08/02/2012
Evil Cynder and maybe Hunter
SilentButDeadly Gold Sparx Gems: 2086
#5 Posted: 03:23:53 08/02/2012
They promised mostly everything I wanted. New challenges, new story, cool-looking level designs, enhanced battle mode, compatibility with current skylanders.

I guess all else I want is more wide-open exploration, for the sake of going through the game a second time without it going stale.
---
FireMeowth Emerald Sparx Gems: 3230
#6 Posted: 18:47:32 08/02/2012
Quote: kappapopm

he shakes with the wii controller.....

1. That was just a demo
2. They wouldn't be able to demonstrate the game on a console that has not been released yet
3. The Wii U will also be using the old Wii remotes.

So...
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#7 Posted: 19:24:23 08/02/2012
Quote: FireMeowth

2. They wouldn't be able to demonstrate the game on a console that has not been released yet

2. Actually, any developer that's currently developing a game for the Wii U already has the Wii U, so they can develop the game.
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#8 Posted: 19:28:25 08/02/2012
Quote: GamerSpyro
Well I'm gonna say what I want AND a fact if this game comes out any time after june it's not likely to be sold for the wii... but likely the Wii U!

I want to see levels to atleast 20
co-op/VS 4 player!
Wi-Fi
Stocked shelves in target/toysrus/etc.
new Heroic Challenges
New Stats
maybe more advanced in the formula area...
2 types of defenses the original and the other to decrease damage you take
TO COME OUT SOON!!!

and I'll be happy with that, what would you guys & gals like to see that hasn't been announced to be in the game or denied yet?

@bold, Probably won't happen

@italic, Hopefully. They should keep heroic challenges for old Skylanders the same, but add new ones in for the 16 BRAND NEW Skylanders
---
Bring the Fanta
FireMeowth Emerald Sparx Gems: 3230
#9 Posted: 19:42:23 08/02/2012
Quote: CAV

2. Actually, any developer that's currently developing a game for the Wii U already has the Wii U, so they can develop the game.

They're still not allowed to show it off yet, though.
(Also, as a 4: Toys for Bob did say they have been looking at the Wii U)
chaosworrier Yellow Sparx Gems: 1555
#10 Posted: 21:18:04 08/02/2012
Quote: CAV

They're still not allowed to show it off yet, though.
(Also, as a 4: Toys for Bob did say they have been looking at the Wii U)

I don't think Nintendo would object - it only serves to highlight the new console and gives a subliminal message that you hafta buy it to play the game.

That said, I don't think it is, the graphics don't look HD enough.
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
Reimu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1076
#11 Posted: 21:29:18 08/02/2012
It's a risk for Nintendo that the console can be lost or stolen.

Ask Sony with their Vita that they give to DeadMau5
Tigorus Emerald Sparx Gems: 3589
#12 Posted: 21:30:38 08/02/2012
Man could you imagine if the Wii U had a Skylanders title at launch....man that would be sick and it would suck at the same time....I'd be super broke.
#13 Posted: 23:27:51 08/02/2012
I somehow presume that Activision would take measures to prevent loss and be accountable if they did lose it.

Remember a few of them were displayed at the last E3.

EDT: Keyboard slip - sorry for the double post; will rectify when I can purge this entry.
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:29:26 08/02/2012 by chaosworrier
#14 Posted: 23:28:20 08/02/2012
I somehow presume that Activision would take measures to prevent loss and be accountable if they did lose it.

Remember a few of them were displayed at the last E3 and that was more public than this demo.
---
Soylent Green is People!
Orbinated Gold Sparx Gems: 2751
#15 Posted: 00:22:30 09/02/2012
•Ability to jump
-Talked about a lot and I for one would like to see the Skylanders being capable of jumping.
•More challenging difficulties
-I have a friend whose a mother and we both talk about Skylanders and how she got her grandson the starter kit and said that he finished the game quickly and without a challenge.
She said that he's 10. I'm 16 and if a 10 year old can beat it like that, I shouldn't have any problem then. Please, make more hard difficulties.
Nroc-Nuika Platinum Sparx Gems: 5355
#16 Posted: 21:09:20 09/02/2012
-Difficulty levels
-No new Adventure packs (short forgettable levels, two barely used items and a single Skylander... I'll pass on those again cheers)
-I'd love to see more on the character customization front, appearance wise. Like clothing for the characters. Or colour pallet changes... Hmm.. Unlikely but I digress.
-No variants... Seriously. No more legendarys, no more gold, no more silver... We already have 30 new pose/light up variants. You promised us 16 new characters. No more... For the sake of my wallet! *cries*
-Upgrade customization. You can chose an upgrade over another one. Like paths but you can mix it up. E.g, Spyro can choose the fire shield over the stun charge, but then can choose the comet dash over the exploding fireblast.

That'd really put a grind in the works for those that feel they need two of each Skylander to have both upgrade paths... smilie
---
I always forget to check my guestbook
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#17 Posted: 21:21:41 09/02/2012
Quote: Orbinated
Ability to jump
-Talked about a lot and I for one would like to see the Skylanders being capable of jumping.
•More challenging difficulties
-I have a friend whose a mother and we both talk about Skylanders and how she got her grandson the starter kit and said that he finished the game quickly and without a challenge.
She said that he's 10. I'm 16 and if a 10 year old can beat it like that, I shouldn't have any problem then. Please, make more hard difficulties.

YES!!! I'd LOVE to have the ability to jump
---
Bring the Fanta
ShaqUoh Ripto Gems: 12
#18 Posted: 22:54:23 09/02/2012
What I'd like? Shoot, if Activision made substantial new content, overall high quality gameplay, and had some degree of passion, I'd buy every game they make!
JAP28 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1097
#19 Posted: 16:11:12 10/02/2012
I would like to see it a little longer and the stages and puzzles a little more difficult!
I would love to see on-line Co-op but do not think this will happen this round! Hopefully for the next one!
---
All Current Skylanders just no pearl smilie
Reimu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1076
#20 Posted: 16:12:29 10/02/2012
Different puzzle types!
XSparxX Emerald Sparx Gems: 4752
#21 Posted: 18:22:37 10/02/2012
- More story for the Skylanders
- Skylanders should be speak in cutscenes and show more emotions in cutscenes. They was like emotionless puppets in the first game
- Ability to jump
- More Plattforming elements.
---
"If I had any humanity left, I would have been crushed by the guilt by now."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:23:19 10/02/2012 by XSparxX
Phoenixdragon Blue Sparx Gems: 523
#22 Posted: 19:37:04 11/02/2012
I want to see Hunter as a Skylander. I miss him so much. He was great in A Hero's Tail.
---
smilie Sunburn - "Roast N' Toast!" smilie

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Phoenixdrag0n
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#23 Posted: 19:51:54 11/02/2012
More classic characters (Bianca, Hunter, Ember, Flame, Sheila Sgt. Byrd, Bently, Agent 9)
A giant Dragon
A Giant Robot
Space themed level
Dream themed level
More chatacter development (still a pipe dream I expect)
More story (pipe dream)
JUMPING
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 19:54:18 11/02/2012 by NEW_SpyroLUVA
Fireballz Green Sparx Gems: 298
#24 Posted: 22:04:37 11/02/2012
Wi-Fi Pvp, so we can battle other people
Longer storyline
We could have a choice of "Easy, Medium, Hard"
Also, Activision stocking more often!
---
Skylanders I currently own- (smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmilie)(smilie)(smiliesmilie)(smilie)
sigurduk Blue Sparx Gems: 927
#25 Posted: 22:50:06 11/02/2012
In the scene were Actavision is showing off the Giants, the Giant jumps.
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#26 Posted: 22:53:00 11/02/2012
He didn't jump up in the air though, he just jumped down to a secret area.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:34:32 11/02/2012 by Aura24
#27 Posted: 23:30:48 11/02/2012
^ Yes, and there was a blue arrow indicating an action....no jumping again.
Well not that it is known anyways.
---
zap18 Gold Sparx Gems: 2521
#28 Posted: 00:37:07 12/02/2012
Special levels following along charecters backstorys
---
Salsa is best monkey
Amiibos or skylanders? Not sure this time around
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#29 Posted: 02:36:00 12/02/2012
A near-bomb of a game.
There is no way this game will be any better than just "decent".
So if it nearly bombs, the developers and publisher will have to rethink what they are doing with these games.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
#30 Posted: 03:28:27 12/02/2012
^This game will be very similar to the first Skylanders I agree....personally I think it is better then decent!
I do not think they will have to re-think anything....think it will sell really good!

Think some of you are missing the whole point or attractions of Skylanders. That is the Toys and the whole collecting aspect.
I'm sure people who have collected coins, stamps, spoons, or other toys in the past know what I am talking about.
---
D-Rex Blue Sparx Gems: 815
#31 Posted: 09:37:21 12/02/2012
Quote: sonicbrawler182
A near-bomb of a game.
There is no way this game will be any better than just "decent".
So if it nearly bombs, the developers and publisher will have to rethink what they are doing with these games.

Not until Call of Duty bombs first.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
voodude Blue Sparx Gems: 715
#32 Posted: 10:02:46 12/02/2012
more bosses. kaos and his minions are fine, but the other sucks. the stone golem is nice but weak. the troll tank sucks. occulus is also bad too. i want better non-kaos-bosses!
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieITALIAsmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
greenlantern511 Ripto Gems: 270
#33 Posted: 04:53:30 13/02/2012
Kaos
Jumping
Shared money
Actually stocked shelves
#34 Posted: 02:19:41 14/02/2012
Quote: zap18
Special levels following along charecters backstorys

That'd be cool
---
spyrathedragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#35 Posted: 02:42:55 14/02/2012
JUMPING

;__________;

I FEEL SO LIMITED WITHOUT IT
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Brony Blue Sparx Gems: 660
#36 Posted: 03:16:38 14/02/2012
Glumshanks.
#37 Posted: 03:42:12 14/02/2012
Quote: spyrathedragon
JUMPING

;__________;

3DS version says hi.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#38 Posted: 03:44:57 14/02/2012
Quote: D-Rex
JUMPING

;__________;

3DS version says hi.

Too bad I could care less about hand-held things.

And I like my graphics, thanks. I don't want my eye-sight ruined, either.

CONSOLE VERSION SAY HAI LOLOLOL

kthnx
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#39 Posted: 04:13:37 14/02/2012
Quote:
spyrathedragon

Graphics should never be the first thing that sells you on a game. It's such a petty reason.

And the 3DS doesn't ruin your eyesight anymore than television or computers do.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:14:12 14/02/2012 by D-Rex
#40 Posted: 17:01:45 14/02/2012
I hope they don't add jumping. If they added a jump it would just be a prettier version of the 3DS version and that would make my 7 year old hate this game. If they added jumping then you could potentially fall off the edge or be expected to do crazy jump over moving platforms. I like the gameplay the way it is also. Before you ask yes I do own the 3DS version and have played it. I was skeptical of the no jumping at first but got used to it and actually grew to like it. Remember it is a kids game after all and they are designing the control scheme accordingly.
#41 Posted: 17:05:55 14/02/2012
Quote: NEW_SpyroLUVA
More classic characters (Bianca, Hunter, Ember, Flame, Sheila Sgt. Byrd, Bently, Agent 9)
A giant Dragon
A Giant Robot
Space themed level
Dream themed level
More chatacter development (still a pipe dream I expect)
More story (pipe dream)
JUMPING

Proper animations that match the characters mouth to the speech and NO repeated motion cycles
CGI Cutscenes, ones that look like the promo trailers for Skylanders 1 and 2.
---
Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#42 Posted: 17:46:51 14/02/2012
Quote: Tigorus
I hope they don't add jumping. If they added a jump it would just be a prettier version of the 3DS version and that would make my 7 year old hate this game. If they added jumping then you could potentially fall off the edge or be expected to do crazy jump over moving platforms. I like the gameplay the way it is also. Before you ask yes I do own the 3DS version and have played it. I was skeptical of the no jumping at first but got used to it and actually grew to like it. Remember it is a kids game after all and they are designing the control scheme accordingly.

Not to mention the fact that you would have to lose an attack. I agree with you. The blue "super springy" bounce pads are good enough.
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
SkyDad Red Sparx Gems: 79
#43 Posted: 19:03:03 14/02/2012
Quote: Himewad
Quote: Tigorus

Not to mention the fact that you would have to lose an attack. I agree with you. The blue "super springy" bounce pads are good enough.

I second this...or I guess it would be a "third". I third this.
---
Owned: *smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie*smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie*smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie*smiliesmiliesmilie*smiliesmiliesmilie*smiliesmilie*smiliesmilie*smiliesmilie*
#44 Posted: 01:49:28 15/02/2012
Why would jumping make kids hate the game? Also, a jump option does not immediately denote crazy difficult puzzles, and they could ahve trhe jump as an additional thing; you wouldn't need to loose an attack for it. As for falling into an abyss, no reason they couldn't zap you back to the ledge you fell from they do when you're on a teleport pad.
---
#45 Posted: 03:39:17 15/02/2012
Quote: D-Rex
Quote:
spyrathedragon

Graphics should never be the first thing that sells you on a game. It's such a petty reason.

Remember, it's my opinion. Don't fight with me on this just because you find the 3DS version to your liking.

And I don't just like the console versions for the graphics, I like it for the gameplay and the story line. The 3DS version is changed around way too much for me, and I like the more 3-D, un-pixelly look. Besides, I think the characters look better in the console versions than the 3DS.
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
#46 Posted: 06:04:56 15/02/2012

And I don't just like the console versions for the graphics, I like it for the gameplay and the story line. The 3DS version is changed around way too much for me, and I like the more 3-D, un-pixelly look. Besides, I think the characters look better in the console versions than the 3DS.

Alright, that's perfectly fine.

Yet, if you like the gameplay on the console versions but don't like the 3DS version's gameplay... why the need for jumping? Diablo and Gauntlet are similar games and they don't have jumping and they don't feel restricted at all.
---
GamerSpyro Green Sparx Gems: 178
#47 Posted: 12:34:51 15/02/2012 | Topic Creator
There is only one problem I'm gonna buy Wii U later in the year also so I'll be broke after buying these 2 things... NOPE JK LOL I'll still have alot of money smilie
ISlingZeFlames Red Sparx Gems: 82
#48 Posted: 15:35:04 15/02/2012
I want the water giant to be a Krakken (sp?)
Aaaand a banking system where I can put my 8k from stealth elf and withdraw it with another character. Charge me a "deposit fee" idc gold is pointless after u have all your skills. Open a shop in game after the main story line or whatever and sell me alternate costumes or something.
---
Own-{smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie} {smilie smilie smilie smilie} {smilie smilie smilie} {smilie smilie smilie smilie} {smilie smilie smilie} {smilie smilie smilie smilie} {smilie smilie} {smilie smilie}
lemmingluv Ripto Gems: 907
#49 Posted: 21:15:06 15/02/2012
ELORA.

just sayin
#50 Posted: 22:10:11 15/02/2012
Quote: ISlingZeFlames
I want the water giant to be a Krakken (sp?)
Aaaand a banking system where I can put my 8k from stealth elf and withdraw it with another character. Charge me a "deposit fee" idc gold is pointless after u have all your skills. Open a shop in game after the main story line or whatever and sell me alternate costumes or something.

I would love to see a store and banking system. lol although I doubt we will since Activision loves micro transactions/d.l.c. but I will remain hopeful.
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me