Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Looking to trade a Silver Boomer. [CLOSED]
VendettaACS Green Sparx Gems: 223
#1 Posted: 18:00:58 07/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Hello there, new user, and big Skylander fan. (28 and counting). I have an extra Silver Boomer I picked up when walking into work one day, I work at Toys R Us.

I'm looking for an Empire Of Ice in return if anyone can either locate one or has a spare. The Silver Boomer is still in package, mint. Even though I work at TRU and have been able to get basically all the Skylanders I want, the Empire Of Ice is like....impossible to find and we haven't received a single one.

Can anyone help?
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#2 Posted: 18:04:34 07/02/2012
That's really weird. I saw a dozen EoI packs at TRU a couple of weeks ago.
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
Gobiin Green Sparx Gems: 221
#3 Posted: 18:24:10 07/02/2012
I'll put my best men on it. Standby to ship.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Goldsmilie
VendettaACS Green Sparx Gems: 223
#4 Posted: 18:36:18 07/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Yeah, We've gotten decent shipments in of everything, but the scalpers are still hitting our store HARD. Dude buying 4-5 Cynders right as soon as we open. It's insane.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
LegendaryChop Green Sparx Gems: 293
#5 Posted: 21:20:30 07/02/2012
I ended up with a spare EoI if you still need one. I actually saw a silver Boomer back in October at Target, but didn't think to buy it then. Send me a PM if you are interested.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me