Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5
Pearl Hex [CLOSED]
Spyronic Green Sparx Gems: 248
#51 Posted: 07:30:41 07/02/2012
Never Ending Story smilie

silver and gold skylanders think all variants and other i have. Here in Germany hart to find and must order many in UK and USA.

And now that with Pearl Hex *grrr*
---
My Site Play-Arcade
[smilie]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:30:58 07/02/2012 by Spyronic
DrillSarge Gold Sparx Gems: 2327
#52 Posted: 11:59:18 07/02/2012
Wow theres actually a skylander gamemaster doesnt have? I bet hes freaking out. No telling what he would pay for it.
bisylizzie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3913
#53 Posted: 12:04:43 07/02/2012
That's a pretty one smilie

If I had a chance to get one of those cheaply I'd jump on it
echsodie Green Sparx Gems: 208
#54 Posted: 12:10:42 07/02/2012
[User Posted Image]
mu ha, gonna make my own
---
[smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smilie][smiliesmilie]
bisylizzie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3913
#55 Posted: 13:09:49 07/02/2012
Quote: echsodie
[User Posted Image]
mu ha, gonna make my own

Oh you...

*goes through craft cupboard*

[User Posted Image]

Ah-ha! Embossing powder! This will work!
Brutungo Blue Sparx Gems: 548
#56 Posted: 15:56:20 07/02/2012
I waiting til they release a limited run on a real solid 24k gold skylander, LOL

maybe it could also be hex and she could hold a solid diamond cut skull smilie
Monsinour Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#57 Posted: 15:57:09 07/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Brutungo
maybe it could also be hex and she could hold a solid diamond cut skull smilie

I would kill for that figure!
---
My kids own :
useless pieces of plastic
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
Madel Blue Sparx Gems: 584
#58 Posted: 18:26:49 07/02/2012
That Hex is so amazing.

If I ever had one, it'd never leave the package. And that package would be in a box and it'd never leave that box.

'Cause one day I would sell it to help me get through med school. Lol

Seriously.
---
That's why all the Gryffindors sing: Weasley is our king.
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#59 Posted: 18:45:55 07/02/2012
a pearl version, lol.... i never thought i would see this....

i guess there will be 3 pearl versions now then. like 3 silver, 3 gold etc....
Reimu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1076
#60 Posted: 18:49:01 07/02/2012
Not sure, since these are at the Toy Fair, not spread in the shops.
joseph235 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1089
#61 Posted: 19:14:14 07/02/2012
I WILL FIND ONE!!
WOW GIMEE,GIMEE,GIMEE
Ridinggrl27 Blue Sparx Gems: 792
#62 Posted: 20:36:25 07/02/2012
I want that and the purple metallic cynder ssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad!
I wish I could go to Toy Fair so bad, sadly I can't.
---
Hanayo is the Rice Queen
Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#63 Posted: 21:50:07 07/02/2012
Can't wait to see these pop up on eBay. Prices will go through the roof.

And I'll be watching. And laughing.
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
keljonezie Green Sparx Gems: 453
#64 Posted: 21:51:38 07/02/2012
She looks awesome!
tubsrnhc Blue Sparx Gems: 650
#65 Posted: 01:51:06 08/02/2012
i could see there being three different figures. like a different figure at different toy fairs. makes sense.
---
only need dark spyro
lockmouth Green Sparx Gems: 394
#66 Posted: 16:15:26 08/02/2012
Quote: Ridinggrl27
I want that and the purple metallic cynder ssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad!
I wish I could go to Toy Fair so bad, sadly I can't.

Same here... I just don't see how someone could spend that much $$$. I bet the pearl Hex will end up going for $400 easy, then the metallic Cynder will go for more than that... lol
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie / smilie smilie smilie smilie / smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie / smilie smilie smilie / smilie smilie smilie / smilie smilie / smilie smilie smilie smilie / smilie smilie
Madel Blue Sparx Gems: 584
#67 Posted: 16:18:27 08/02/2012
Quote: Himewad
Can't wait to see these pop up on eBay. Prices will go through the roof.

And I'll be watching. And laughing.

Same here. Ebay is gonna give a lot of us some fun times soon. Lol
---
That's why all the Gryffindors sing: Weasley is our king.
terranakari Green Sparx Gems: 468
#68 Posted: 21:58:50 08/02/2012
Omg, I would def. pay like crazy for that exclusive Pearl Hex X_X i DEF. bet. GameMaster will have one of these eventually, and he'll def. only get his hands on one since they wont be in the triple packs. So yea, anyone remember how i said if i got golds and silvers i'd take them out of the boxes?(same with other variants and legendaries, dark, etc.) well this one i would NEVER take out of the packaging. An EXTREMELY rare exclusive like this should never be opened, luckily i can still play her though. =) i wouldnt do much with her, just pop her on to see what her lvl is and how much gold, etc. ooooo i want one of thossssse..... lol
---
We finally have all the skylanders from SA and SG! Still working on SSF & STT.

Proud Skylander Mom! To our little skyfamily. <3
Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#69 Posted: 22:09:38 08/02/2012
GM is probably taking out a second mortgage as we speak.
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
#70 Posted: 22:17:33 08/02/2012
Quote: Himewad
GM is probably taking out a second mortgage as we speak.

lmao, darn right he is smilie *printing pictures of these beautiful exclusive, soul selling, variants. =3
---

chaosworrier Yellow Sparx Gems: 1555
#71 Posted: 22:18:05 08/02/2012
GM doesn't have to take a 2nd mortgage, he lives in a house his mother owns...
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
#72 Posted: 22:20:49 08/02/2012
Quote: chaosworrier
GM doesn't have to take a 2nd mortgage, he lives in a house his mother owns...

oh come on =P dont go there lol

Hey GM, how does your wife think about your collecting?? I know it drives my husband crazy that i collect like i do =/ and im not even half the collector you are lol.
---

#73 Posted: 22:51:19 08/02/2012
1/. He stated this fact himself so there is no prejudice in my statement.

2/. He is engaged not married.

3/. My wife hates it but she accepts that I am as mad as a hatter, sometimes. Likewise, I accept her quirks (yes, handbag collection, I am looking at you).
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
#74 Posted: 23:11:48 08/02/2012
Quote: chaosworrier
1/. He stated this fact himself so there is no prejudice in my statement.

2/. He is engaged not married.

3/. My wife hates it but she accepts that I am as mad as a hatter, sometimes. Likewise, I accept her quirks (yes, handbag collection, I am looking at you).

oooooh ok. He mentioned he had kids though??

and the handbag thing is hilarious. Everyone collects SOMETHING. =3
---

GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#75 Posted: 23:37:05 08/02/2012
My fiancee thinks I am a nerd for doing anything gaming related. She's the model type, so pretty closed-minded.

Which is ironic, because the cheerleader I dated before her, was very open-minded to gaming. Usually, cheerleaders are snobs.

I doubt I will be able to get the pearl Hex. Maybe a metallic Cynder, but I doubt even that. Oh, well. I still have the golds and silvers.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
exosquad Gold Sparx Gems: 2667
#76 Posted: 00:24:50 09/02/2012
@gamemaster78
contact the guy on twitter who said you had the amazing collection. see if he will help you out. i mean.. you impressed him, so he ought to help you right?
---
I am going to have 1 of everything. someday...
#77 Posted: 14:46:29 09/02/2012
Quote: exosquad
@gamemaster78
contact the guy on twitter who said you had the amazing collection. see if he will help you out. i mean.. you impressed him, so he ought to help you right?

this!! ---^ he might totally help you out actually lol all you'd have to do is ask or see if theres someway he knows on how you CAN get it. =D
---

Luigi Red Sparx Gems: 66
#78 Posted: 12:53:55 10/02/2012
I picked up two of these from the Activision stand at the Nuremberg Toy Fair. One I gave to a mate down the pub because his kid is hooked on Skylanders, the other is still at home.

I guess, I need to sit on it for a while and see how valuable it becomes.
#79 Posted: 13:37:54 10/02/2012
Quote: Luigi
I picked up two of these from the Activision stand at the Nuremberg Toy Fair. One I gave to a mate down the pub because his kid is hooked on Skylanders, the other is still at home.

I guess, I need to sit on it for a while and see how valuable it becomes.

pics or it didn't happen, specially when your a new member with 0 gems and this is basically your first post. =)
---

#80 Posted: 13:49:43 10/02/2012
OK, I'll do it later.
#81 Posted: 10:08:24 11/02/2012
OK here goes ....

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]
Ibishou Red Sparx Gems: 78
#82 Posted: 11:44:34 11/02/2012
Cool stuff and to imagine the toy fair was 170km from the place I live. Seems I passed a good occasion.
---
smilie
t7gga Yellow Sparx Gems: 1726
#83 Posted: 12:33:08 11/02/2012
Quote: GameMaster78
My fiancee thinks I am a nerd for doing anything gaming related. She's the model type, so pretty closed-minded.

Which is ironic, because the cheerleader I dated before her, was very open-minded to gaming. Usually, cheerleaders are snobs.

I doubt I will be able to get the pearl Hex. Maybe a metallic Cynder, but I doubt even that. Oh, well. I still have the golds and silvers.

for someone who says he doesn't post things to brag you really are a joke. wtf has having a "model type" as your fiancee and "the cheerleader I dated before her" got to do with a pearl hex
Ibishou Red Sparx Gems: 78
#84 Posted: 12:42:23 11/02/2012
Quote:
for someone who says he doesn't post things to brag you really are a joke. wtf has having a "model type" as your fiancee and "the cheerleader I dated before her" got to do with a pearl hex

Pearl Hex= Model Type / Cheerleader I dated before her = Hex?
---
smilie
#85 Posted: 13:40:06 11/02/2012
You guys it's because I was asking him what his wife would think about basically giving his soul to ebay or anyone to get his hands on that pearl hex, so he explained to me what his wife is like. (fiancee sorry GM lol) and i've seen GM's rl pictures a few times on facebook skylanders site thing when he comments and he's the model type himself, so it's not suprising in the least. im actually more suprised he's such a hardcore "nerd" (thats what he says anyways lol) with his collecting and stuff.

and Luigi i'm uber jelous and thats really cool you got your hands on one of those!! =D congrats
---

willow Blue Sparx Gems: 500
#86 Posted: 20:58:32 11/02/2012
I'd love it too, but thay ain't ever gonna happen. smilie
---
All standard Skylanders now owned, and Dark Spyro, except Camo, Sunburn and Wham-Shell!
#87 Posted: 00:53:34 12/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: t7gga

Lane Bryant needs models and the school for lepers needs cheerleaders too. Don't get so hung up on titles.
---
My kids own :
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
#88 Posted: 01:53:50 12/02/2012

I won't even answer such a rude question like that, as it's just another case of people blowing things out of proportions here, as most here usually do.

Grats, Luigi, on the pearl Hex.

I wouldn't mind having it or the metallic Cynder, but I won't go gaga over these. Sure, they would be nice, no doubt. However, I am perfectly happy with my golds and silvers. If these were meant to be owned by many, they would be. They aren't, however, and my collection won't look bad, if these are missing.

However, if a time ever came up, and someone was looking to trade, I think I'd offer them a sealed Legendary 3-Pack, plus a sealed Volcanic Vault, plus 50 bucks. If not, though, who cares. I'm missing two redecoes. Woohoo.

EDIT: This is my fiancee, with my daughter, Jillian.

[User Posted Image]

Lane Bryant... Yeah... *rolls eyes*

How about your lady? Why not share a pic with us, please?
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:02:29 12/02/2012 by GameMaster78
DinoHex Blue Sparx Gems: 735
#89 Posted: 02:40:44 12/02/2012
Bah. I don't need a pearl Hex when I've got this.
[User Posted Image]
---
smilie smilie and smilie: The three greatest Skylanders out of them all.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:40:56 12/02/2012 by DinoHex
#90 Posted: 03:15:23 12/02/2012 | Topic Creator

I won't even answer such a rude question like that, as it's just another case of people blowing things out of proportions here, as most here usually do.

Grats, Luigi, on the pearl Hex.

I wouldn't mind having it or the metallic Cynder, but I won't go gaga over these. Sure, they would be nice, no doubt. However, I am perfectly happy with my golds and silvers. If these were meant to be owned by many, they would be. They aren't, however, and my collection won't look bad, if these are missing.

However, if a time ever came up, and someone was looking to trade, I think I'd offer them a sealed Legendary 3-Pack, plus a sealed Volcanic Vault, plus 50 bucks. If not, though, who cares. I'm missing two redecoes. Woohoo.

EDIT: This is my fiancee, with my daughter, Jillian.

[User Posted Image]

Lane Bryant... Yeah... *rolls eyes*

How about your lady? Why not share a pic with us, please?

Not doing the contest thing about prettier people. Its all opinions. But if you consider that model quality, then so be it.

Edit : Where is my $10?
---
My kids own :
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:16:57 12/02/2012 by Monsinour
#91 Posted: 05:10:06 12/02/2012
You will get your 10, when I don't feel sick anymore. At least you're getting it. If you lack patience, that's not my problem. :/
---
Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
#92 Posted: 05:41:18 12/02/2012
Please resolve this money thing in private. It seems like every topic I click has this waiting for me at the end. People want to talk about matters besides who owes who five dolla'.
OpalOsprey Yellow Sparx Gems: 1127
#93 Posted: 06:15:02 12/02/2012
Quote: DinoHex
[User Posted Image]

^ That's the remodeled Hex for the new Skylanders game if anyone is wondering.
---
Have a Wii U? My ID and Mii name is OpalOsprey. So why don't you add Mii smilie?

"You don't need a reason to help people" ~ Zidane -Final Fantays IX
TeaJai Red Sparx Gems: 61
#94 Posted: 07:16:27 12/02/2012
I have a qustion... Do the cold and silver figures actually look gold and silver in the game too? The same with Pearl Hex, would it be pearl colored in game?
---
{smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie}{smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie}{smiliesmilie}{smiliesmilie}{smilie}{smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie}{smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie}{smilie}
#95 Posted: 09:12:28 12/02/2012
Quote: TeaJai
I have a qustion... Do the cold and silver figures actually look gold and silver in the game too? The same with Pearl Hex, would it be pearl colored in game?

No on all counts - the only variant characters which look different in game are the Legendaries.

Golds are pre-loaded with lvl 5 status and 2100 gold, though.
---
Soylent Green is People!
#96 Posted: 17:16:29 12/02/2012 | Topic Creator
You will get your 10, when I don't feel sick anymore. At least you're getting it. If you lack patience, that's not my problem. :/

No, but what is a problem is that there is a guy living rent free in mom's house who cant afford the $10 because he wasted close to $120 on plastic figures in the attempts to help other people. Its $10 and its done online. OMG, if you dont have the time for that, WTF are you donig?
---
My kids own :
#97 Posted: 17:43:20 12/02/2012
Quote: OpalOsprey
Quote: DinoHex
[User Posted Image]

^ That's the remodeled Hex for the new Skylanders game if anyone is wondering.

one of the new giants.....
#98 Posted: 17:47:26 12/02/2012
Quote: Luigi
OK here goes ....

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

why so small pictures???.. are photobucket taking money for big pics??... i need to use my magnifying glass to see this...
Joemama Blue Sparx Gems: 810
#99 Posted: 21:00:09 12/02/2012
HEY! Someone deleted my comment... tear! smilie
---
smilie I'm Lovin It smilie
Sage103082 Green Sparx Gems: 176
#100 Posted: 21:43:36 12/02/2012
WTG on getting the pearl Hex!!! A bit jealous but its great to see someone got one and even better you got two and gave one to a kid that will use it. =)
First | Page 2 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me