Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
What should i buy [CLOSED]
triggerhappy567 Red Sparx Gems: 25
#1 Posted: 20:29:54 05/02/2012 | Topic Creator
should i buy the empire of ice adventure pack and the pirate seas adventure pack or the darklight crypt adventure pack and a three pack of double trouble,whirlwind and drill sergeant
voodude Blue Sparx Gems: 715
#2 Posted: 20:45:21 05/02/2012
what you need more? you already have a skylander of each element? there's a skylanders you particularly like? i would choose pirate seas, but only because i really like terrafin
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieITALIAsmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Monsinour Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#3 Posted: 20:50:00 05/02/2012
I would go adventure pack as it opens more up and save for the 3 pack. Of the adventure packs, pirate and crypt have itamz in there that I use moar often. But slam bam is a cooler figure. Honestly, $ isn't a factor to me. I have gotten them all because I could afford it.

If forced to pick, I would prolly take pirate and ice.
---
My kids own :
useless pieces of plastic
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
julio71599 Green Sparx Gems: 267
#4 Posted: 22:59:35 05/02/2012
I got all 4! smilie but I'd go with a eoi and dark light crypt, dlc cuz the magic items rule and EoI cuz slam bam is freaking awesome!!!!
---
I have all except l-spyro,l-bash, and l-chop chop from skylanders giants
terranakari Green Sparx Gems: 468
#5 Posted: 21:10:55 06/02/2012
dark light crypt is you can only get one, those items in there are the ones most used lol and VERY helpful!
---
We finally have all the skylanders from SA and SG! Still working on SSF & STT.

Proud Skylander Mom! To our little skyfamily. <3
Salanite Red Sparx Gems: 92
#6 Posted: 00:29:22 07/02/2012
Pirate Seas or Empire of Ice. I personally have the darklight crypt and the pirate seas and am looking for slam bam.
---
Got smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Gettin smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Mr-McChicken22 Blue Sparx Gems: 629
#7 Posted: 04:12:51 07/02/2012
Well pirate seas i would say (cuz thtas the only one i have but its fun) the only thing with the level thoe is that you have to play tons of card games
which are really easy so with that it might get a little annoying when the keep on say "schooner"
malouff Blue Sparx Gems: 593
#8 Posted: 05:47:45 07/02/2012
The Pirate Seas I would say is the best of the adventure packs.
Why, not because of the level but because of the treasure chest item that comes with it and Terrafin.

You can get gold quick by leaving the treasure on the portal and getting the gold and keep talking to the NPC and having it reappear.

You also know that if you have a friend that has these packs that you use them on your game and they will remain in the game.

The adventure pack item (Ship, Crypt, Ice level) is a one time use item meaning once the level is unlocked you don't need it anymore.
---
Still need from 1st game
volcanic vault & smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me