Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Dinorang is MIIIIIINE! [CLOSED]
SkyDad Red Sparx Gems: 79
#1 Posted: 05:31:02 04/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Finally...I found a Dinorang tonight. I've been looking for the boomrangin' hero since we started the game last month.

Anyone else get that feeling when you finally find that one Skylander (or any, at this point) sitting on the pegs at their store? The butterflies start, and the slow motion kicks in with the music?

Ok that may be a little much, but it has been a long road of failure trying to find 'Rang - and I can't wait to try him out!
---
Owned: *smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie*smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie*smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie*smiliesmiliesmilie*smiliesmiliesmilie*smiliesmilie*smiliesmilie*smiliesmilie*
Monsinour Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#2 Posted: 05:42:21 04/02/2012
Chariots of fire?
---
My kids own :
useless pieces of plastic
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
#3 Posted: 05:46:16 04/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Monsinour
Chariots of fire?

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Haha, totally man. I felt like an idiot when the Gamestop employee asked me if he could help me find something and all I responded with was "DINORANG!"

Yes...I'm an adult...I may be crazy.
---
Owned: *smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie*smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie*smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie*smiliesmiliesmilie*smiliesmiliesmilie*smiliesmilie*smiliesmilie*smiliesmilie*
Monsinour Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#4 Posted: 05:50:07 04/02/2012
Just for you

Dino-Rang
---
My kids own :
useless pieces of plastic
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
#5 Posted: 06:09:06 04/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Monsinour, you rock man. smilie
---
TheFireInside Gold Sparx Gems: 2426
#6 Posted: 07:25:05 04/02/2012
Yay! I got Dino Rang last week. He's super fun to use!
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#7 Posted: 10:10:29 04/02/2012
Quote: SkyDad
Quote: Monsinour
Chariots of fire?

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Haha, totally man. I felt like an idiot when the Gamestop employee asked me if he could help me find something and all I responded with was "DINORANG!"

Yes...I'm an adult...I may be crazy.

congratulate man, i know how you feel... it is a constant fight to justify buying kids stuff when your an adult...
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 10:13:10 04/02/2012 by kappapopm
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#8 Posted: 10:19:07 04/02/2012
lucky you!

I had LOADS of trouble finding Dino-Rang.
I managed to find him on Christmas Eve (along with Wrecking Ball, Hex and Boomer - didn't want the Zap) - last one there!

Just shows you how popular Skylanders are
---
Bring the Fanta
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#9 Posted: 15:20:12 04/02/2012
Haha mine was Dino-Rang too. So, originally, I was planning to not get him, but rather hope to find the Silver variant for myself. (yeah, that worked real well)

I found Hex, Dino-Rang and Wrecking Ball at Walmart, but I inadvertently forgot to put more money in my wallet from home, so I only had enough to grab Hex and Wrecks. (I set Dino-Rang down and said "Sooooon.")

I had a really hard trying to find him after that, until I decided to head up to Sandusky OH after hearing Walmart got a new shipment in (new shipment as in new shipment of Wave 1 characters). I then tried TRU, which had nothing, and finally Mejiers. Back in the back, on a shelf with a few other characters was the Dino-Rang I had so longed for.

Same thing happened when I found Empire of Ice on the shelf at Best Buy and realized I had forgotten my wallet in my car. (I take my phone and everything out an sit it on my middle console area lawl) I set it down behind some other stuff, ran out to the car, and back to get it.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
wesxpresswmb Red Sparx Gems: 32
#10 Posted: 15:52:24 04/02/2012
In my expierence with skylanders... the first day I got the game was about a month ago and I went everywhere to find figures. All bestbuys, toysrus, gamestop, and walmarts in my area. out of those stores I found pirate seas, darklight crypt, wreckingball stealth elf 3 pack, hex 3 pack, boomer, drobot, and zap. So my initial take wasnt bad but I was excited to get eruptor because he was my first fire element. Ok all this being said my farorite buy was no doubtedly when I found the DS, DT, WW 3 pack. I was always looking for drill sgt at walmart and whirlwind at target and they never had them. So here I am at walmart at 4am getting some stuff I needed for work when I go to check on the skylanders POP. As I turn the corner I see Drill Sergeant wedged behind the screen of the kiosk as if some stockboy hid him to buy later. So I played it cool and just looked to see if they had another one in stock which all they had on the shelves was about 6 drobots which is common for my area. So I was like well I will just get this Drill Sergeant and be on my way..., but when I pulled it out it was the 3 pack. this was overly exciting because not only did I need all 3 of these champions but I also foud this pack hidden and I only wish I could of seen the other guy trying to reach behind the screen for his prized possesion and bring back his hand empty screaming in agony in his mind probably crushed. ANYONE ELSE FIND HIDDEN SKYLANDERS IN THE STORES? i.e. sombody hid them to pay later?
---
HAVE :smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Mr-McChicken22 Blue Sparx Gems: 629
#11 Posted: 15:56:30 04/02/2012
Your going to love him when you fullly upgrade him down the Boomarang path!
Hes amazing!!!
Madel Blue Sparx Gems: 584
#12 Posted: 20:37:57 04/02/2012
Quote: SkyDad
Finally...I found a Dinorang tonight. I've been looking for the boomrangin' hero since we started the game last month.

Anyone else get that feeling when you finally find that one Skylander (or any, at this point) sitting on the pegs at their store? The butterflies start, and the slow motion kicks in with the music?

Ok that may be a little much, but it has been a long road of failure trying to find 'Rang - and I can't wait to try him out!

Glad you got him. smilie I have one right now and he's a beast.
---
That's why all the Gryffindors sing: Weasley is our king.
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3251
#13 Posted: 21:27:43 04/02/2012
STILL waiting for Wave 3 here in England smilie
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#14 Posted: 21:30:42 04/02/2012
Quote: TorchSheep
STILL waiting for Wave 3 here in England smilie

I recently made a topic about why that is. Here's the link:
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=47104
---
Bring the Fanta
seahawksfan31 Red Sparx Gems: 65
#15 Posted: 22:19:41 04/02/2012
SkyDad: I wish I would have known that I have 2. And I just got that chariots of fire this morning when I bought chop chop on gamestop.com
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#16 Posted: 23:37:58 04/02/2012
smilie was super easy for me i have 2
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantimeā˜ 
Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#17 Posted: 01:07:08 05/02/2012
Quote: wesxpresswmb
So here I am at walmart at 4am getting some stuff I needed for work when I go to check on the skylanders POP. As I turn the corner I see Drill Sergeant wedged behind the screen of the kiosk as if some stockboy hid him to buy later. So I played it cool and just looked to see if they had another one in stock which all they had on the shelves was about 6 drobots which is common for my area. So I was like well I will just get this Drill Sergeant and be on my way..., but when I pulled it out it was the 3 pack. this was overly exciting because not only did I need all 3 of these champions but I also foud this pack hidden and I only wish I could of seen the other guy trying to reach behind the screen for his prized possesion and bring back his hand empty screaming in agony in his mind probably crushed. ANYONE ELSE FIND HIDDEN SKYLANDERS IN THE STORES? i.e. sombody hid them to pay later?

That's a sweet story that would have been sweeter if you could have seen the person come back for it. Priceless.
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:38:19 05/02/2012 by Himewad
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me