Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Amazon stock issue [CLOSED]
budkin Yellow Sparx Gems: 1234
#1 Posted: 16:51:23 03/02/2012 | Topic Creator
I've got my Zoolert tracker going for the remaining Skylanders I need and I've noticed that Amazon hardly ever gets anything while Gamestop and TRU have regular restocks online. Not only that but a month ago I pre-ordered Cynder and the Whirlwind 3 pack from Amazon when the links were posted here on the forums. In the past two days I've gotten this email for both items:

Quote:
We're still trying to obtain the following item[s] you ordered on January 10, 2012

"Skylanders Spyro's Adventure: Cynder"

Still want it? We'll keep on trying. To keep your order for this item open, please click the link below. Otherwise, we'll cancel your order on March 04, 2012, if we haven't located it by then.

I cancelled my order for the triple pack and got it from Gamestop instead, but I wonder why they are having such a hard time getting these in stock?
t7gga Yellow Sparx Gems: 1726
#2 Posted: 17:01:20 03/02/2012
which gamestop and tru ... 'cos the uk sites never have anything

oh, and i agree, amazon suck big time at the moment. the pre-order cancellations have upset a lot of people, myself included.
domer Green Sparx Gems: 379
#3 Posted: 17:11:03 03/02/2012
Amazon cancelled my order of The Pirates Seas adventure due to problems with their distributor. There is something going on with Amazon's supply as they were regularly listing skylanders instock not too long ago and it seems they haven't had any in stock in a couple of weeks.

Domer
#4 Posted: 17:14:30 03/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: t7gga
which gamestop and tru ... 'cos the uk sites never have anything

oh, and i agree, amazon suck big time at the moment. the pre-order cancellations have upset a lot of people, myself included.

The US websites get regular stock, even if it is only a handful at a time.
Ellioy Green Sparx Gems: 469
#5 Posted: 19:22:36 03/02/2012
Pre-orders for EoI are being delayed due the EUROPE'S COLD SNAP and due to the docks being frozen stopping for the shipment to come.
---
AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
t7gga Yellow Sparx Gems: 1726
#6 Posted: 19:30:47 03/02/2012
Quote: Ellioy
Pre-orders for EoI are being delayed due the EUROPE'S COLD SNAP and due to the docks being frozen stopping for the shipment to come.

... and i supposed the toys r us uk stock was flown in by a clan of magic dragons ?
Brutungo Blue Sparx Gems: 548
#7 Posted: 20:04:17 03/02/2012
I just found out this week ebgames wont take preorders on adventure packs any more. System wont even except them, has to do with uncertian supply. Thats what the manager told us. He said it didnt make much sense and I agree but oh well.
Buzzthebatgirl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1526
#8 Posted: 22:27:29 03/02/2012
Quote: t7gga
Quote: Ellioy

... and i supposed the toys r us uk stock was flown in by a clan of magic dragons ?

Obviously it was flown it by Ignitus, Cyril and the other two from the LoS series.
---
GITD smilie won on Facebook.com/Toywinner
Too many Skylanders in collection
Fireballz Green Sparx Gems: 298
#9 Posted: 04:24:33 04/02/2012
Amazon says that they're going to get Cynder on February 6th. http://www.amazon.com/Skylande...8329368&sr=8-11 <It even says it.
---
Skylanders I currently own- (smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmilie)(smilie)(smiliesmilie)(smilie)
DrillSarge Gold Sparx Gems: 2327
#10 Posted: 04:36:36 04/02/2012
As any redneck would say....boy are u ignert? Thats not sold by amazon it is sold by IN demand toys. We paidd 7.99 for cynder on amazon. Not 60$ from a fat lazy scalper. Use your brain.
Fireballz Green Sparx Gems: 298
#11 Posted: 04:40:17 04/02/2012
Quote: DrillSarge
As any redneck would say....boy are u ignert? Thats not sold by amazon it is sold by IN demand toys. We paidd 7.99 for cynder on amazon. Not 60$ from a fat lazy scalper. Use your brain.

I'm just trying to help the people that are having a hard time finding Cynder. Amazon said they will have them in stock on Feb. 6th. I chatted with them earlier. Geez
---
Skylanders I currently own- (smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmilie)(smilie)(smiliesmilie)(smilie)
#12 Posted: 20:07:31 04/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Fireballz
Amazon says that they're going to get Cynder on February 6th. http://www.amazon.com/Skylande...8329368&sr=8-11 <It even says it.

That's what my original order date said until they changed it to "we don't know when we'll get more."
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me