Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders Suggestions [CLOSED]
SpyroGeneration Blue Sparx Gems: 825
#1 Posted: 23:52:25 02/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Someone tell me some stuff about what Skylanders I should buy. At least it would give me some ideas.

Right now I'm aiming for:
Cynder, Hex, Double Trouble, Chop Chop, Stump Smash, Flameslinger, Warnado, Ghost Roaster, Bash, Dino-rang, Lightning Rod, Prism Break, and all the Legendary characters.

I know, I don't ask for much. smilie smilie smilie
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#2 Posted: 00:34:08 03/02/2012
Cynder is pretty fun, and really strong.
Hex is alright, but I don't really care for her or her attacks. To me it seems the other undeads outshine her.
DubTrub is one my favorite Magiclanders, short of Spyro. He's incredibly powerful, to the point that's borderline insane.
Chops is cool, but really doesn't deliver on a lot of attacks. He's still strong though.
Stump is terrible. I just plain don't like him, and I have nothing good to say about him.
Flameslinger is rad. I got him in a 3 pack, but I'd definitely pick him up. He's the best Firelander to get if you don't have Ignitor. (Eruptor is too slow for my tastes)
Warnado isn't out yet. He looks like he'll be a lot of fun though.
GhostRoast is rad. I bought him when I first picked up the game, and although his design is a bit off putting, he's a real fun character to play with. Darklight Crypt is a lot of fun too.
Bash is really strong, no matter what path you put him down.
Dino-Rang turned out to be a crazy fun character to play with. Like a sort of dinosauric assasin, you can throw out the boomerangs and direct them with quite a long distance range.
Lightning Rod also isn't out yet. He's pretty meh looking, but I hope I'll be surprised.
Prism Break was a lot of fun. At first I didn't want him, but after deciding to start collecting all of them, he turned out to be a lot of fun.
The Legendaries are great, especially Spyro. They're helpful if you're a collector, or if you want to try out the alternate paths, but if you don't plan on either of those, don't worry about em.

If you're looking for one to get next, consider Cynder, Bash, Double Trouble or Dino-Rang.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
Rays Green Sparx Gems: 392
#3 Posted: 00:35:09 03/02/2012
The funnest character to play as is Prism Break, Chop Chop, Bash and Terrafin.
---
Youtube account: KoopaBoo2
PortalMaster #517721
Skylanders owned: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#4 Posted: 21:04:03 03/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Lol thanks!
SkyDad Red Sparx Gems: 79
#5 Posted: 21:26:03 03/02/2012
I'm on the hunt for Cynder, 'Rang, Dubs and Hex as well...I can't wait to get Dinorang...call me weird.

Anyways, I do have:
Chop Chop: Pretty balanced Skylander, Bone Brambler is pretty powerful if you can aim it correctly and the shield helps in some situations.

Stump Smash: Ton of HP and is in your face. I actually think he is a pretty good Skylander if you can stay in the face of your opponent. Really slow however.

Flameslinger: Obviously, one of my favorites. He is fast, does very good damage and shoots flaming arrows. Incredibly fun to play as, wish his arrows shot faster however.

Prism Break: Prism is another really fun one to play as. He requires some skill to be used correctly, but one you master him he is devastating. Probably in my top 5 Skylanders at the moment.
---
Owned: *smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie*smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie*smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie*smiliesmiliesmilie*smiliesmiliesmilie*smiliesmilie*smiliesmilie*smiliesmilie*
#6 Posted: 21:34:51 03/02/2012 | Topic Creator
@SkyDad

How's Slam Bam? I've wondered about that one too.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me