Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > Is expecting an abundant Wave 4 optimistic?
Page 1 of 1
Is expecting an abundant Wave 4 optimistic? [CLOSED]
chaosworrier Yellow Sparx Gems: 1555
#1 Posted: 00:17:09 02/02/2012 | Topic Creator
I have seen quite a few posts about Activision having lots of time to produce figs in readiness for Wave 4.

However, I am not so sure?

Whilst this may have been feasible with June release dates, if those dates have been pushed to Easter then how will Activision have time to mass produce enough Wave 4 figs?

Aren't those factories still churning out as many Wave 3, etc, stuff right now?

I don't want to paint the devil on the wall, but I honestly expect the same pun fight for Wave 4 as we saw for Wave 3, sorry!
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
Brutungo Blue Sparx Gems: 548
#2 Posted: 00:33:50 02/02/2012
I am hoping they have lots, but I think it will be summer time like mid june/july before we see lots of all of them on the shelves regularly. Like you said they are still trying to keep wave 1-3 in supply and after pushing the release dates up for one final release in wave 4. Thats a lot of figs in one release they had a hard time keeping wave 2 and 3 out and they only a handful of figures. Wave 4 will have 1 adventure , 6 singles, a couple 3 packs, and 1 legendary. I think the hardest one to get is gonna be L trigger especially if the legendary 3 pack doesnt get rereleased, then people will know that L trigger will only be out for a certain amount of time.
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#3 Posted: 00:34:52 02/02/2012
I'd guess that they have more than one machine, so it's not just one single thing churning these out. More than likely, there was a set stock that they had for Wave 1/2 figures, and after seeing them flying off the shelves they probably went "oh crap!" and started churning out more of Wave 1/2 along with 3. A lot of places were getting 1/2 in, while not too many are getting 3 (and if they are, they're gone within the hour)

There's probably a lot of time that has to go into production of these figures, so hopefully they've changed some of their business model now that they've seen angry fans and are cranking out as many of the new ones as possible.

That won't stop everyone complaining "THERES NONE OUT THERE, MUST BE SCALPERS" a la the Ancient Aliens guy the moment they get to the store and see them empty/on ebay for a crazy price, or getting into a hissy fit until they return to normal levels though haha.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:36:40 02/02/2012 by spyroflame0487
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#4 Posted: 00:37:25 02/02/2012
They will suffer massive backlash if they continue with this shortage that far after the holiday season.

Infact, they would lose a lot of customers, and start putting the nails into the coffin.

When they run the conveyors, they probably do it on intervals. They will say, "okay, for two hours, we need to make Zook. The two hours after that, we need Lightning Rods." They can pump out a lot of figures in a full business day. 2 1/2 months (or 75 days) of 8-12 hour work days, is enough to mass produce a crap load of figures. With only 10 toys needing to be produced (7 figures, 1 level, 2 magical items), they could get a TON made before the "spring" release window.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
greenlantern511 Ripto Gems: 270
#5 Posted: 00:39:49 02/02/2012
Horribly. Most likely, they are holding back for demand. Prices will go up, and in turn, Activision will make ****loads of money.
Brony Blue Sparx Gems: 660
#6 Posted: 00:50:13 02/02/2012
I'm having a feeling that Skylander prices will increase by at least $3.00+ over the 1-3 month wait for wave 4.
#7 Posted: 00:53:38 02/02/2012
Soon, I think, by the time there is a sequel, the economy will be so bad and activation will be so fueled by avarice, that singles will be 20 US dollars and Adventure and triples will be 60, while starter packs are 120. Keep in mind this is if the economy does not get better, and based on inflated prices per wave.
Monsinour Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#8 Posted: 01:08:09 02/02/2012
Quote: greenlantern511
Soon, I think, by the time there is a sequel, the economy will be so bad and activation will be so fueled by avarice, that singles will be 20 US dollars and Adventure and triples will be 60, while starter packs are 120. Keep in mind this is if the economy does not get better, and based on inflated prices per wave.

What? Where did you learn your economics? LOL
---
My kids own :
useless pieces of plastic
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
TheFireInside Gold Sparx Gems: 2426
#9 Posted: 01:20:14 02/02/2012
greenlantern, they do need to market, but they're also not stupid enough to do something like that.

selling the toys at the prices that they are now is great, because while each figure is a good price, it all adds up to the grand total.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#10 Posted: 02:16:45 02/02/2012
Quote: Brony
I'm having a feeling that Skylander prices will increase by at least $3.00+ over the 1-3 month wait for wave 4.

I DARE THEM TO DO THAT!

Skylanders will be the first and last game in this franchise, that I buy. I'm already tempted enough to call it quits, since they jacked the prices up to 9.99.
---
#11 Posted: 03:40:04 02/02/2012
Quote: Monsinour

The inter webs and Law and Order...
#12 Posted: 03:43:28 02/02/2012
Oh, no wonder its all bassackward and downside up. Screenwriters just write good stories, they dont write for actual fact checking. Best example:

NCIS - Abby and McGee share the same keyboard typing totally seperate commands to stop a "hacker" from invading her machine.
---
My kids own :
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
#13 Posted: 03:45:31 02/02/2012
I the shows like CSI when they walk in wearing no protective gear and get their DNA all over the evidence and body. The least realistic is Body of Proof. Most, NCIS.
#14 Posted: 03:46:10 02/02/2012 | Topic Creator
You mean that bullets made of ice won't work? There goes my plans for the weekend!
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
#15 Posted: 03:47:39 02/02/2012
Quote: chaosworrier
You mean that bullets made of ice won't work? There goes my plans for the weekend!

Please, I'm not that stupid. They would melt instantaneously when the gunpowder is ignited.
#16 Posted: 03:56:26 02/02/2012 | Topic Creator

Please, I'm not that stupid. They would melt instantaneously when the gunpowder is ignited.

http://mythbustersresults.com/episode1
---
Soylent Green is People!
#17 Posted: 04:49:22 02/02/2012

Okay, even if it was too brittle, the ice would still melt if it wasn't.
#18 Posted: 04:55:54 02/02/2012

Okay, even if it was too brittle, the ice would still melt if it wasn't.

Yea, but if your being shot at, get under water fast!
---
My kids own :
Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#19 Posted: 15:23:32 02/02/2012
Quote: Monsinour

They're learning 'em real good in skool nowadays
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
Ravenouschaos Green Sparx Gems: 201
#20 Posted: 15:56:12 02/02/2012
I am of the school of thought that Activision is purposely holding back production of all figs to drive up demand. Even thought most people aren't willing to pay scalping prices, when the figs do actually get on the shelves they are gone. (a little aside. I was at wally world yesterday and noticed they actually had some in stock, zap three pack, drill sgt 3 pack and some loose wreckingballs, eruptors, zaps and hex. There were these 2 9-11 yr olds shoving each other to get them, even though there was more than enough for both, sad really). Back to the main topic. I see prices going down on wave 1-3 stuff, except ignitor whirlwind and cynder on the reseller sites, but when wave 4 hits get ready to camp out a few stores or pay through the nose, or wait. It will start the sick cycle all over again.
---
We stand ready to defend Skylands: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#21 Posted: 16:07:37 02/02/2012
What "school of thought" would that be? They don't need to "drive up demand." Demand is already driven up because they made a cool game that is appealing to a wide age range, and is also VERY appealing to collectors.

I refuse to believe they are holding back production. It just doesn't make any business sense. When demand is high, you produce as much as you can, because at some point demand will go down.
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
#22 Posted: 16:15:33 02/02/2012
Quote: Himewad
What "school of thought" would that be? They don't need to "drive up demand." Demand is already driven up because they made a cool game that is appealing to a wide age range, and is also VERY appealing to collectors.

I refuse to believe they are holding back production. It just doesn't make any business sense. When demand is high, you produce as much as you can, because at some point demand will go down.

The business school of thought, albeit the slightly evil one. It's a fine line between holding back production just enough so that not everyone has every figure they want (so when they do get it the go back into the game and level that one as well) and starving your customers. It keeps your product on the minds and tongues of your target audience. Maybe a bit tin foil hat theory, but it's not so far out that it isn't plausible. That being said, I love the game. I have a full set of all normal released figs, and am working on my sons set. I can't wait for wave 4, and hopefully a sequel, I want moar neet figz.
---
We stand ready to defend Skylands: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#23 Posted: 16:40:48 02/02/2012
Like I said in another post, that will come back to bite them in the butt. The customer will see that not only are prices of the figures going up, but a shortage doesn't help people stay interested, because they will realize they have better things to do with their time.

I will know, for a fact, that Activision fabricated a shortage if wave 4 comes out, and they don't have enough to meet demand. There is no excuse, when they have 2 1/2 months to mass produce 7 more figures.
---
Brony Blue Sparx Gems: 660
#24 Posted: 16:51:20 02/02/2012
Quote: GameMaster78

I DARE THEM TO DO THAT!

Skylanders will be the first and last game in this franchise, that I buy. I'm already tempted enough to call it quits, since they jacked the prices up to 9.99.

I know! Only K-mart and Target still have the $7.99 price. (Don't know about Walmart.)
SkyDad Red Sparx Gems: 79
#25 Posted: 16:55:48 02/02/2012
I'm getting a bit more optimistic about the future of availability with Skylanders in stores. It seems as though they have been popping up on shelves more frequently than they were in mid-January. I haven't bought a single Skylander online, and we started playing the first week of January and we have 17 figures. So, obviously they aren't impossible to find...................though more often than not there are empty pegs where there should be Skylanders.

I kind of like the hunt for the Skylanders though smilie - just stop into Gamestop or Walmart while I'm out running errands so I don't waste gas driving around. Haha.

Brony - I just bought Empire of Ice last night at Walmart and it was still $19.99 and though they had no single figures the stickers still said $7.99
---
Owned: *smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie*smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie*smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie*smiliesmiliesmilie*smiliesmiliesmilie*smiliesmilie*smiliesmilie*smiliesmilie*
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:56:43 02/02/2012 by SkyDad
#26 Posted: 16:57:06 02/02/2012

I DARE THEM TO DO THAT!

I know! Only K-mart and Target still have the $7.99 price. (Don't know about Walmart.)

Wal-Mart does still have the $7.99 price, at least here in south Texas anyway. I wonder if it isn't the stores themselves bringing the price up of the figures, don't think Activision has anything to do with that. They set and MSRP and the stores decide where to go with it from there.
---
Brutungo Blue Sparx Gems: 548
#27 Posted: 17:51:03 02/02/2012
I have started having my wife check ebgames everyday she goes into work, thats how i got eoi. (well how I found out I could preorder adventure packs) But like skydad we have gotten all our figs from the stores, except whirlwind it was sent to me from my dad in the states, but even it was bought at target on day 1. We lucked out cause I preordered the starter and bought all the exclusives day 1. It would be nice to see the stores have stock like they did at the begining but who knows.

I do know that the day will come especial if they announce a sequal that uses the original figs. Then acti. will want to keep the old figs available to people who start up late.
#28 Posted: 22:40:22 02/02/2012 | Topic Creator
I will simply refer to my post in another thread on business management principles and why companies can never artificially create demand through lack of supply.

//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=46995

I should also probably reference my thread on how I doubt there will be an abundant Wave 4 supply as those factories may still be trying to fill the current void. It is not simply a matter of mass producing 7 more figs but also balancing production time to generate more Wav3 figs (and most likely more Wave 2 and 1 in decreasing priority).
---
Soylent Green is People!
Flameslinger2 Green Sparx Gems: 203
#29 Posted: 16:03:52 20/02/2012
Quote: Ravenouschaos
I am of the school of thought that Activision is purposely holding back production of all figs to drive up demand. Even thought most people aren't willing to pay scalping prices, when the figs do actually get on the shelves they are gone. (a little aside. I was at wally world yesterday and noticed they actually had some in stock, zap three pack, drill sgt 3 pack and some loose wreckingballs, eruptors, zaps and hex. There were these 2 9-11 yr olds shoving each other to get them, even though there was more than enough for both, sad really). Back to the main topic. I see prices going down on wave 1-3 stuff, except ignitor whirlwind and cynder on the reseller sites, but when wave 4 hits get ready to camp out a few stores or pay through the nose, or wait. It will start the sick cycle all over again.

actually ignitors prices have gone down on amazon quite a bit the cheapest used to be about 69$ now theyre are 20-30$
---
Owned: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#30 Posted: 16:08:32 20/02/2012
They will suffer massive backlash if they continue with this shortage that far after the holiday season.

Infact, they would lose a lot of customers, and start putting the nails into the coffin.

When they run the conveyors, they probably do it on intervals. They will say, "okay, for two hours, we need to make Zook. The two hours after that, we need Lightning Rods." They can pump out a lot of figures in a full business day. 2 1/2 months (or 75 days) of 8-12 hour work days, is enough to mass produce a crap load of figures. With only 10 toys needing to be produced (7 figures, 1 level, 2 magical items), they could get a TON made before the "spring" release window.

and now there is 50 new ones coming for the new giant game... how will they have time to produce and release all the old ones?.. i bet they will suffer a even bigger shortage the second time.
#31 Posted: 17:04:33 20/02/2012
Well, then it's up to the smart customer to backlash against it. It's bad enough Activision doesn't care about all of the scalping. If they can't meet demand, it will only be a matter of time until this series dies like Guitar Hero did.
---
reventon777 Green Sparx Gems: 258
#32 Posted: 17:41:50 20/02/2012
I wonder which 3 Skylanders will come in the Wave 4?
---
Own:smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Join my mates Minecraft server! 85.236.100.180:26065!
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#33 Posted: 17:51:29 20/02/2012
Well, then it's up to the smart customer to backlash against it. It's bad enough Activision doesn't care about all of the scalping. If they can't meet demand, it will only be a matter of time until this series dies like Guitar Hero did.

activision and tfb are for sure starting on the wrong foot with the new game....

8 months until release (smell cash cow all the way)
no online play (in this age and day its needed, and 5-8 hours game for $70 don't do it)
more toys (when they can't fill the demand of the first game)

what they should have done is make only 8 giants and put more focus on the game and online play... everyone is tired of chasing after toys that are not there. we have more than enough with the first game.... skylanders will crash and burn if they keep this crap up...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:52:45 20/02/2012 by kappapopm
Whirlwind5598 Green Sparx Gems: 332
#34 Posted: 18:11:42 20/02/2012
Quote: reventon777

What 3? What are you talking about?
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

reventon777 Green Sparx Gems: 258
#35 Posted: 18:15:52 20/02/2012
Well 3 Skylanders came out in the other waves (e.g. Cynder, Double Trouble and Slam bam/Hex, Dino-rang and Wrecking Ball)
---
Own:smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Join my mates Minecraft server! 85.236.100.180:26065!
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#36 Posted: 18:17:36 20/02/2012

The remaining 6 probably. Lightning Rod, Warnado, Zook, Camo, Wham Shell and Single of Ignitor should all be in the last wave in the box of 6 so there's 1 each in the box (I think that's right? 6 in a box and not 12?)
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
#37 Posted: 18:21:18 20/02/2012
Quote: kappapopm

activision and tfb are for sure starting on the wrong foot with the new game....

no online play (in this age and day its needed, and 5-8 hours game for $70 don't do it)

what they should have done is make only 8 giants and put more focus on the game and online play... everyone is tired of chasing after toys that are not there. we have more than enough with the first game.... skylanders will crash and burn if they keep this crap up...

they are only making eight giants
Well 3 Skylanders came out in the other waves (e.g. Cynder, Double Trouble and Slam bam/Hex, Dino-rang and Wrecking Ball)

they really should release the rest all at once because all the waiting is making me lose interest
---
Owned: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#38 Posted: 18:37:56 20/02/2012

They're definately making more mistakes with the sequel, than good choices.

1: I hear the game will less chapters than the first game, while selling it at the same price. HUGE NO-NO! Games are supposed to take a step forward, not a step back.

2: Only 16 NEW Skylanders. This adds to the problem of the already short game. 16 characters only level to 10, which can be done so easily, will make for a waste of money in the customers' eyes.

3: No online, because they think everyone still believes in getting together at a house.

If they can't make a longer game, with Skylanders that can go higher in level and stats, that's an automatic failure.

They could have captured the whole Pokemon fandom, had they given the game some longevity, where enemies scale in difficulty to the level of the Skylander, while each Skylander can level to 99.

Heck, they could have even made it so each Skylander can learn abilities at certain levels. This means each Skylander could learn up to 10 moves, despite the fact they are offered more than 10 abilities during the leveling process. That, or the same applies to buying abilities. Each Skylander could be offered up to 15-20 abilities, all related to that Skylander (anything from simple buffs to moves, to new moves), but could only buy 10.

Man, if only I were helping in the design process at TFB. Like I said, I would have this game at god-tier status in most peoples' eyes. Good story, more gameplay, more Skylanders, online (in some sense), higher level cap, ability to customize a Skylander so much, that no two of the same Skylander would be the same.
---
skyp1e Green Sparx Gems: 306
#39 Posted: 20:50:08 20/02/2012

1: I hear the game will less chapters than the first game, while selling it at the same price. HUGE NO-NO! Games are supposed to take a step forward, not a step back.

2: Only 16 NEW Skylanders. This adds to the problem of the already short game. 16 characters only level to 10, which can be done so easily, will make for a waste of money in the customers' eyes.

3: No online, because they think everyone still believes in getting together at a house.

If they can't make a longer game, with Skylanders that can go higher in level and stats, that's an automatic failure.

They could have captured the whole Pokemon fandom, had they given the game some longevity, where enemies scale in difficulty to the level of the Skylander, while each Skylander can level to 99.

Heck, they could have even made it so each Skylander can learn abilities at certain levels. This means each Skylander could learn up to 10 moves, despite the fact they are offered more than 10 abilities during the leveling process. That, or the same applies to buying abilities. Each Skylander could be offered up to 15-20 abilities, all related to that Skylander (anything from simple buffs to moves, to new moves), but could only buy 10.

Man, if only I were helping in the design process at TFB. Like I said, I would have this game at god-tier status in most peoples' eyes. Good story, more gameplay, more Skylanders, online (in some sense), higher level cap, ability to customize a Skylander so much, that no two of the same Skylander would be the same.

I've been pulling for the same ideas myself.

An open ended game with DLC (the figures and packs are NOT dlc they are keys to open existing content. NOT the same thing), customization (i.e. a gold sink in the game. It's pointless to have money you can't spend).

ONLINE PLAY! For criminey's sake this is like a MUST for console gaming. As it is only two people can play locally. If you don't open up to online play you're killing half the gaming potential ESPECIALLY for PVP play.

Better integration with the online website and the console. I know that it could be seamless if they chose it to be (My Rock Band scores upload to the online leaderboard every time I play a song. Why must I connect a portal or use a code on my pc to upload stats to the Skylanders website?).

I'm glad that they are incorporating lights into the figures soon (articulation would have been nice to, but I can live without that). It would be sweet if when you choose a path or get an upgrade that the lights on your figures reflect those changes and match the in game character. For example the crystals on Prism Break could glow yellow when you choose the laser beam path. For all I know this is already going to happen but I mention it just in case they dropped the ball on that one.
---
Mine Portalmaster #788111 smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Son's smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Daughter's smilie smilie smiliex2 smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
willow Blue Sparx Gems: 500
#40 Posted: 20:59:47 20/02/2012
I can't really see it happening, if I'm honest. I mean, people like me in the UK still haven't got their hands on Wave Three, let alone! However, if the rumours are true, I will be... mad. smilie
---
All standard Skylanders now owned, and Dark Spyro, except Camo, Sunburn and Wham-Shell!
Osbor Blue Sparx Gems: 710
#41 Posted: 22:49:09 20/02/2012

there's a huge problem with this
the minute you have online pvp of any kind, balance becomes an issue, and balancing is very difficult. world of warcraft is still doing it even though they barely introduce new attacks or abilities.
D-Rex Blue Sparx Gems: 815
#42 Posted: 22:55:12 20/02/2012
Quote: Osbor

there's a huge problem with this
the minute you have online pvp of any kind, balance becomes an issue, and balancing is very difficult. world of warcraft is still doing it even though they barely introduce new attacks or abilities.

Balance is very important. Otherwise the online would just be filled with Drobots. The thing about the balance in Skylanders right now is that you have one path totally overshadows the other in most cases.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SkyDaddy Blue Sparx Gems: 692
#43 Posted: 23:29:03 20/02/2012
Only when we have online battle mode can we truly find out which figures are weak or strong. This game has 32 figures and 3 attacks per figure which allows for a good number of different figure attack combinations. A player's technique and style of play can also be taken into account in terms of variations.

I think assuming that figure X is stronger because your brother, sister or your friend is having trouble beating you does not really carry weight unless figure X has been tried and tested with other figures played by other owners. Battle mode is all about skill and Im sure any Skylander will shine under the control of an "experienced" player.
---
-- PortalMasters.net -- Check out my site and get a chance to win Lightning Rod , Ignitor and other single character packs!
Nilus Red Sparx Gems: 47
#44 Posted: 23:43:24 20/02/2012
Last I looked this game's expected audience is 7 to 12 based on the packaging. A lot of those ideas are great for older than 12 but not really in line with the target market here. The games difficulty is just about perfect for the age group they aimed at. It is also a nice intro to MMO concepts like skill paths and one on one arena battles, my husband and I both have played MMOs for years and thought this lead into introducing MMO ideas to a younger audience very well.
---
Me: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Son: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#45 Posted: 23:58:34 20/02/2012

online play would be nice and people wouldnt loose interest as easily ik some friends that still play some of the older call of duty games just because of online play
---
Landerfan2012 Gold Sparx Gems: 2048
#46 Posted: 00:14:30 21/02/2012
it probably is optimistic, due to there always being nothing in stores
---
131/174
Trap team and Gearshift on reservation
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me