Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Undenied [CLOSED]
Leviathan94 Green Sparx Gems: 127
#1 Posted: 22:00:03 31/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Yesterday, I got home from the Dentist at around 4 PM. I called Massillon Walmart, and Target and sadly no stock. But I called Massillon Gamestop and I asked which Skylanders they had, the guy said Double Trouble and Flameslinger. I asked if they could hold Double Trouble for me and he said yes. So I asked my mom if we could go to Gamestop, This made my day and she said YES. We got up to Gamestop and Double Trouble was there, FOR ME!! I am happy to say I beat a scalper because as soon as I said I had pickup for Double Trouble a dude came up about a minute after I paid and asked, Do you have a another Double Trouble figure or 2? The lady said that I bought it, and that guy got pissed and gave me a dirty look, and I smiled. He is level 7 and I chose the Channeler path, I think he is pretty good. Now I need to find me an EoI and Cynder.
---
[smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie]= Top Priority
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#2 Posted: 22:04:27 31/01/2012
Ahh. Shoulda asked Mom in the first place lawl.

Have you tried calling those places on/near the Strip? there's Walmart and Best Buy there, and Target/TRU within the area. I'd go down there and check but it's an hour drive.

I haven't seen Cynder or EoI anywhere in NE Ohio, so I think you're out of luck until more start to appear.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
#3 Posted: 02:20:27 01/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Ya, I checked the canton area target tru and walmart and bestbuy and they had nothing about 4 days ago. I wonder if I can find a cheap cynder on amazon because I have a 25$ gift card. Where in Ohio do yuou live? I live around Dover.
---
[smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie]= Top Priority
CopiousTurtle Green Sparx Gems: 240
#4 Posted: 14:07:04 01/02/2012
Congrats on your purchase! I live in Dayton, myself.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#5 Posted: 14:07:46 01/02/2012
good to hear you beat the scalper smilie
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#6 Posted: 15:09:33 01/02/2012
@Leviathan: Up in Cleveland. Well, like about 10 minutes from downtown anyways.

None of the stores near me have had Wave 3 guys except for one Best Buy that had. EoI the week they started to appear. Double Trouble I bought near Westlake if I'm not mistaken (3 Pack) and thew single I found on the strip. My Cynder I actually ordered from Gamestop. Placed the order on Friday and got it Monday, but it was only $14 so it wasn't really horrible. Haha
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
#7 Posted: 20:55:11 01/02/2012 | Topic Creator
If I can find a cheap Cynder (yea right) or EoI i would buy it with me giftcard. Gonna be hard to find Cynder and EoI anyway. That Scalper dude was pissed and I just smiled. lol good tims.
---
ignitorspeed Red Sparx Gems: 58
#8 Posted: 23:09:09 01/02/2012
i put a EoI at gamestop last one they had i felt so relievd
---
i have smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
ignitorspeed Red Sparx Gems: 58
#9 Posted: 23:09:36 01/02/2012
i put a EoI on hold at gamestop
---
i have smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Monsinour Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#10 Posted: 23:31:06 01/02/2012
Say it with me now, "E D I T"
---
My kids own :
useless pieces of plastic
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#11 Posted: 15:25:38 02/02/2012
Quote: ignitorspeed
i put a EoI on hold at gamestop

Sweet baby ray! That's flipping awesome! Give it a big ol' hug from Himewad when you get it!
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me