Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Toys R Us had over 50 Empire of Ice [CLOSED]
kevinsm2769 Blue Sparx Gems: 760
#1 Posted: 19:15:59 31/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Finally got the Empire of Ice today, went to Toys R Us in Wisconson and they had a stockpile of over 50 on the shelves but nothing else, went to Target, Walmart and Bestbuy and they only had single's of Wrecking Ball, Drobot, Hex, Boomer, Sonic Boom and Zap. Need to call the Game Stops later but they never have anything.

I have been trying to get Cynder and Double Trouble for weeks now and no such luck. Almost every store said there is a group of people that are there when their orders come in and they buy out everything that is hard to get, i told them why don't they stop these people who are obviously selling on ebay as they buy so many copies of the same item and keep coming back for more and that the Gold and Silver ones never even make it to the shelves as they have people that are throwing them $$ to hold any silver or gold ones, to me that is ridiculous. I just want to complete my collection but can't do that because of all the $$ hungry people. I think the company should flood the market with the gold and silver ones so that they end up not being worth anything other than the MSRP.

I did get a Silver Boomer on Ebay for $9.99, didn't realize until later that it was because they listed him as Bomer, LOL, i am sure they were not happy.
---
Poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of others.
Monsinour Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#2 Posted: 19:29:16 31/01/2012
Quote: kevinsm2769
I did get a Silver Boomer on Ebay for $9.99, didn't realize until later that it was because they listed him as Bomer, LOL, i am sure they were not happy.

Awesome score there man! I would take that to the bank and just exercise patience with what you need. It wont be long before you will be finding the ones you need as everyone is acquiring what they need.

Patience young padawan.
---
My kids own :
useless pieces of plastic
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
joseph235 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1089
#3 Posted: 21:04:28 31/01/2012
WOW what a score nice one. You must have a horse shoe up your butt. LOL You should go buy a lottery ticket with that kind of luck
TheFireInside Gold Sparx Gems: 2426
#4 Posted: 21:18:44 31/01/2012
Oh, is the Empire of Ice kit going to be hard to find? There were 3-5 at Fred Meyer the other night, so I hope it won't be too hard to find whenever I decide to get the pack.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
outerdragon Green Sparx Gems: 273
#5 Posted: 22:59:56 31/01/2012
Quote: kevinsm2769
Finally got the Empire of Ice today, went to Toys R Us in Wisconson and they had a stockpile of over 50 on the shelves but nothing else, went to Target, Walmart and Bestbuy and they only had single's of Wrecking Ball, Drobot, Hex, Boomer, Sonic Boom and Zap. Need to call the Game Stops later but they never have anything.

I have been trying to get Cynder and Double Trouble for weeks now and no such luck. Almost every store said there is a group of people that are there when their orders come in and they buy out everything that is hard to get, i told them why don't they stop these people who are obviously selling on ebay as they buy so many copies of the same item and keep coming back for more and that the Gold and Silver ones never even make it to the shelves as they have people that are throwing them $$ to hold any silver or gold ones, to me that is ridiculous. I just want to complete my collection but can't do that because of all the $$ hungry people. I think the company should flood the market with the gold and silver ones so that they end up not being worth anything other than the MSRP.

lol just one question u said u told them why they allow people to buy so many, But u never actually said what the said back so it would b nice to no what the told u.
---
[smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie]
ace Gold Sparx Gems: 2982
#6 Posted: 05:52:26 01/02/2012
Hey which tru is it u stopped at? I'm in wisconsin too lol last i checked the one in brookfield had a few but nowhere near 50 EOI lol
---
Praise Helix!!!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me