Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
TRU Legendary SKU [CLOSED]
Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#1 Posted: 13:51:56 30/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Anyone have the SKU number for the Toys R Us Legendary 3-pack?

I saw in the "Legendary Trigger Happy at Toys R Us" thread (//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=46623) that the SKU for Legendary Trigger Happy will be 72-6246. Just trying to keep an eye out for the re-release of the 3-pack.
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
Monsinour Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#2 Posted: 14:04:47 30/01/2012
Wish I could help, but mine came from ebay.
---
My kids own :
useless pieces of plastic
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#3 Posted: 14:29:55 30/01/2012
I wrote down the number before they pulled the link. It's at home, though.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
#4 Posted: 11:09:49 31/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Bump.
---
Buzzthebatgirl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1526
#5 Posted: 12:36:52 31/01/2012
Don't know if it helps but the UK reference for the Legendary Triple Pack is 534684.
---
GITD smilie won on Facebook.com/Toywinner
Too many Skylanders in collection
#6 Posted: 13:51:31 31/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Buzzthebatgirl
Don't know if it helps but the UK reference for the Legendary Triple Pack is 534684.

Saw that in another thread, but wanted to confirm the U.S. SKU. Thanks, though.
---
#7 Posted: 17:06:47 31/01/2012
US one is different. I have it written down somewhere. I need to find it.
---
#8 Posted: 11:48:56 01/02/2012 | Topic Creator
I got the email response from Activision support that said the legendary packs were a limited release item and will NOT be re-released. Dang. That was the big thing my son wanted, and even though I can afford it, there's no way I will pay $150 to $200 or more for three figures. Can't understand that decision by Activision.
---
GothamLord Yellow Sparx Gems: 1790
#9 Posted: 11:56:38 01/02/2012
Its not really much of a limited release if they continue to make copies of it.
#10 Posted: 13:42:57 01/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: GothamLord
Its not really much of a limited release if they continue to make copies of it.

Where is the proof that they continue to make copies of it? They specifically said that it will not be re-released.
---
#11 Posted: 14:43:12 01/02/2012
Himewad, yesterday One of Swords posted a link to the TRU FB page where TRU said that they will be getting the legendary trio back in stock around the end of February. Let me see if I can find that post.

edit :

Found it -

Quote: OneOfSwords
Toys R Us says, thanks to updated information from Activision, that Legendary figures will return to store shelves.

http://www.facebook.com/toysrus/posts/10150524346591494

And FWIW, repeating myself from last week: The Legendary toys are TRU exclusives; the Target and Walmart exclusives were clearly time-limited, but the Legendary toys, being a completely different paint job and package, are only going to show up in Toys R Us. I asked the Skylanders team here at work on Friday and they confirmed it, then someone else from the team confirmed it this morning just to make sure I'd gotten an answer. They said more are being made now and TRU stores should get restocks in the coming weeks/months.

I hope people believe me this time.

I had been saying that they will be coming back into stock as it didnt make sense for them not to do this. I was hopeful that the exclusivity would go away, but alas, we cannot have it all.
---
My kids own :
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 14:46:11 01/02/2012 by Monsinour
joseph235 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1089
#12 Posted: 14:58:07 01/02/2012
Has anyone heard a date for when ledgendary trigger happy is comming out?
#13 Posted: 15:17:39 01/02/2012
I don't think we should list any kind of useful info here, now that we know scalpers mooch off of us. I have some info on it, based on something, but I don't feel right stating it, for nosebleeding scalpers to come and take the info for their own personal benefit.
---
Reimu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1076
#14 Posted: 15:22:34 01/02/2012
Why do you post to say that you know something based on something but don't want to say it?

Just don't post that you know it then, it's just teasing =/
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:22:49 01/02/2012 by Reimu
#15 Posted: 15:47:21 01/02/2012
Quote: Reimu
Why do you post to say that you know something based on something but don't want to say it?

Just don't post that you know it then, it's just teasing =/

I think he was referring to my paypal addy. Honestly though, its not like this is the only skylanders forum where release information is posted. If they dont come here for the info, they will get it elsewhere. So you might as well just post it.
---
My kids own :
#16 Posted: 15:57:36 01/02/2012 | Topic Creator
So Activision is saying one thing while Toys R Us is saying another? Seems strange.
---
Buzzthebatgirl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1526
#17 Posted: 16:01:50 01/02/2012
I'll share my two pence on this matter:
If the scalpers are going to lurk and steal the information we posters share with the public, we can't stop them. We could just chat to each other via PM all the time, but that would kind of defeat the purpose of the board.

Let them stalk the toys stores and buy up the product, we'll just entertain ourselves until the new stock comes in and we buy it at the proper retail price, leaving them with worthless toys.

If we didn't post on boards like this then how would we know when stock comes out? The stores don't tell us and Activision just tells us in riddles and contractions. Heck some things I like to keep to myself for a little bit, but once the stock is out there we might as well share the information.
---
GITD smilie won on Facebook.com/Toywinner
Too many Skylanders in collection
Okaps Platinum Sparx Gems: 6245
#18 Posted: 00:47:43 02/02/2012
Quote: GameMaster78
I don't think we should list any kind of useful info here, now that we know scalpers mooch off of us. I have some info on it, based on something, but I don't feel right stating it, for nosebleeding scalpers to come and take the info for their own personal benefit.

Thank you for keeping information that would help parents or people from completing their collection so those mean scalpers won't find out.

There will still be plenty of listings on ebay before most forum-goers find them in stores regardless, does it matter?

Anyway, Easter would be a good time for the next stuff. Three months of wave 3 to build up (much like wave 2), and it's the next big toy-gifting holiday.
---
#all Spyros are valid
#19 Posted: 01:02:06 02/02/2012
Quote: Okaps
and it's the next big toy-gifting holiday.

Whaaaa???? Easter isnt a toy gifting holiday. Your supposed to go shoot white tailed wabbits and eat them.
---
My kids own :
TheFireInside Gold Sparx Gems: 2426
#20 Posted: 01:17:42 02/02/2012
yeah, but some people do end up going all out for easter too...practically every holiday in existence is marketed heavily now.
on easter I get candy and maybe one or two small goodies, and that's perfectly find with me. some people get fancy stuff though.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#21 Posted: 14:24:35 02/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Depends on the family, in my experience. When I was a wee lad, we got candy on Easter, but not presents. But my wife's parents always gave them a present.

So now, with my kids, guess what we do? We give a present. Seems strange to me, but it's not like it's another Christmas. Just a little something (to play on the Wii with dear old dad).
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me