Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Dragons peak found!!' [CLOSED]
spyro assasin Ripto Gems: 71
#51 Posted: 23:52:05 02/02/2012
I should try that glitch with my wreckingball

sometimes he falls like that
Whirlwind5598 Green Sparx Gems: 332
#52 Posted: 23:54:14 02/02/2012
Quote: thomas83lin
Here is the actual Images of Dragon's Peak. Wii version

[User Posted Image]

By thomas83lin at 2012-02-02

Again!? They're going to make an Adventure piece that doesn't even have anything to do with the level!? Just like Empire of Ice. smilie
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#53 Posted: 23:54:16 02/02/2012
Quote: terranakari
yea like they said above, i highly doubt it could happen, and who cares if activision members joined, can you prove they did? i dont think so lol im pretty sure they have better things to do.

Here's your proof, mister 'Oooh who cares as long as we spoil ourselves' guy. An Activision staff member joined under the name of ActivisionFlav, as part of the Customer Support:

//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=42710
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:07:20 03/02/2012 by Aura24
WickedRogue Gold Sparx Gems: 2725
#54 Posted: 03:42:05 03/02/2012
Why do people keep saying it's from PC hacks where these hacks keep actually saying Wii on them.
---
Elite Skystones Set Complete.
chaosworrier Yellow Sparx Gems: 1555
#55 Posted: 04:06:46 03/02/2012
Most of the prior hacks were done via the PC version as that is much easier to play with, especially in terms of seeing chars not yet released.

I think the less technically literate (and I mean that as inoffensively as I can) always equate it to that.
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
LyraDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1283
#56 Posted: 06:48:05 03/02/2012
aura you should stop being so paranoid.
---
Team Drago
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
wanted:smilie
reventon777 Green Sparx Gems: 258
#57 Posted: 19:10:35 03/02/2012
Quote: Aura24
Because some hackers have been hacking into the PC version of Skylanders a lot recently, and been posting them on the web and posting videos on Youtube as well.

Activision hasn't even released anything yet on Dragon's Peak. This is the work of hackers.

Yeah i agree, definately hackers, even though it does show parts of Dragons Peak in Drobots and Sunburns video, that was Activision themselves doing that
---
Own:smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Join my mates Minecraft server! 85.236.100.180:26065!
terranakari Green Sparx Gems: 468
#58 Posted: 21:09:42 03/02/2012
yea like they said above, i highly doubt it could happen, and who cares if activision members joined, can you prove they did? i dont think so lol im pretty sure they have better things to do.

Here's your proof, mister 'Oooh who cares as long as we spoil ourselves' guy. An Activision staff member joined under the name of ActivisionFlav, as part of the Customer Support:

First of all im a girl and take offence to that remark, and second of all, point proven and thanks for sharing. Maybe you should go make a post about it.
---
We finally have all the skylanders from SA and SG! Still working on SSF & STT.

Proud Skylander Mom! To our little skyfamily. <3
Reimu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1076
#59 Posted: 21:16:10 03/02/2012
Quote: chaosworrier
I often don't see eye to eye with Aura but this is a scenario with a precedent.

On another forum, a member posted hints on the possibility of reverse engineering to read figurine data. Note how I worded that, nothing concrete was published.

Activision not only sent a cease and desist to the author but the forum owner as well.

Put yourself in the forum owner's shoes for a moment - would you risk the wrath of a megacorp with lawyers on retainer or simply pull the site to avoid all further potential legal issues?

This, I did read this news... Never underestimate what they can do.
#60 Posted: 21:42:40 03/02/2012

First of all im a girl and take offence to that remark, and second of all, point proven and thanks for sharing. Maybe you should go make a post about it.

How was I supposed to know you're a girl? You don't have your gender shown on your profile.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#61 Posted: 21:57:01 03/02/2012

How was I supposed to know you're a girl? You don't have your gender shown on your profile.

no but my name Terra, is kind of a give away.... =/ like i know your a girl because of your name "aura" otherwise your a flaming guy
---

#62 Posted: 21:59:56 03/02/2012
Anyone can make a mistake in getting genders wrong on forums, especially when the member they're talking to doesn't have their gender shown to the public. I wasn't flaming.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 22:06:00 03/02/2012 by Aura24
spyro assasin Ripto Gems: 71
#63 Posted: 22:53:55 03/02/2012
^more about the flaming every one has this problem
chaosworrier Yellow Sparx Gems: 1555
#64 Posted: 00:39:35 04/02/2012
Anyone can make a mistake in getting genders wrong on forums, especially when the member they're talking to doesn't have their gender shown to the public. I wasn't flaming.

I think you will find that "flaming" was meant in a different, non-IT context.
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
#65 Posted: 18:43:23 04/02/2012
Quote: chaosworrier

I think you will find that "flaming" was meant in a different, non-IT context.

this....
---

KittehDragon Green Sparx Gems: 165
#66 Posted: 20:12:35 04/02/2012
you have too have the figure.
---
Yay!
Nmh ftw
Monsinour Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#67 Posted: 21:39:21 04/02/2012
Its good too see you are afraid of corporate america. Not much activision could do if those pics were found elsewhere. This would fall under 1st amendment UNLESS where the pics were posted originally there is a copyright stamp somewhere.
---
My kids own :
useless pieces of plastic
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
PortalMaster Red Sparx Gems: 62
#68 Posted: 00:25:59 05/02/2012
yep, its real. heres a video to prove it. kind of fast though.
---
Trigger Happy: No gold, no glory!!!!!!!!!! smilie
#69 Posted: 00:28:22 05/02/2012
^We already know about that...
---
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me