Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Collecting Skylanders [CLOSED]
SKY-Collector Red Sparx Gems: 29
#1 Posted: 03:04:23 27/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Hello all. First post. Live in NY. Have two kids I buy skylanders for, but I am keeping an unopened set of everything for them when they grow up (they are 7 and 5). I have the gold Chop Chop, but no Legendaries.

Here's a question for those out there who also collect skylanders in their original boxes. Can you tell from the bar code or otherwise whether you have a first wave chop chop or a later issue? When they reissue the Legendaries, will you be able to tell they weren't first wave? Does anybody also consider the walmart/target exclusive drill seargent/whirlwind a different version than the latest release?
chaosworrier Yellow Sparx Gems: 1555
#2 Posted: 03:06:29 27/01/2012
I have no idea about the barcode but people certainly are considering the exclusive brands versions versus the newer, generic ones.
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
SKY-Collector Red Sparx Gems: 29
#3 Posted: 14:32:06 27/01/2012 | Topic Creator
^ Thanks. I'm just trying to figure out what is necessary if I wanted to be a "completist." The other thing that is bugging me a little is that the labels on Skylanders in the UK are different than the ones here in the US. For example, in the US the labels are in English and French -- I am guessing this is a North American thing. In the UK, they're only in English. How many different languages did Activision print these in?
Buzzthebatgirl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1526
#4 Posted: 14:44:54 27/01/2012
^Presumably French, Spanish, German and Italian due to an EU rules that states if you release a product in the EU it must be translated into at least five languages. This is the reason we have at least 6 months wait for PAL versions of games.
---
GITD smilie won on Facebook.com/Toywinner
Too many Skylanders in collection
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me