Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Cynder, Double Trouble model numbers? [CLOSED]
FactualAnthrax Red Sparx Gems: 22
#1 Posted: 01:12:51 27/01/2012 | Topic Creator
So I am making a list of all the skylanders model numbers for future reference and the only ones i am missing is Cynder and Double troubles, would anyone be kind enough to look under their Cynder's base to find the model no. for me? It would be much appreciated. smilie
Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#2 Posted: 01:40:08 27/01/2012
And you would need this information because ... ?
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
Monsinour Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#3 Posted: 02:05:55 27/01/2012
He wants to get free ones from activision, DUH!
---
My kids own :
useless pieces of plastic
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
#4 Posted: 02:07:59 27/01/2012
Quote: Monsinour
He wants to get free ones from activision, DUH!

I just want him to admit it. Scum bag.

I seriously can't believe they don't make you send in the old one before sending out a new one.
---
#5 Posted: 02:19:13 27/01/2012
condemn spyroid101 for handing out the numbers.
---
My kids own :
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
terranakari Green Sparx Gems: 468
#6 Posted: 02:38:28 27/01/2012
the number means nothing now, you also need proof of purchase like a reciept and the warrant proof on the reciept, AND you DO have to send the figures in. I found all this out last time when I* tried to do this to get free legendaries, which was stupid of me but i was having a weak moment lol but yea, it wont work, specially if the person never claimed a warranty on the figs.
---
We finally have all the skylanders from SA and SG! Still working on SSF & STT.

Proud Skylander Mom! To our little skyfamily. <3
#7 Posted: 02:57:01 27/01/2012
they only require the return with the legendary figures and the portal itself.

Normal figs you can steal from activision just fine.
---
My kids own :
spyroid101 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3793
#8 Posted: 03:03:37 27/01/2012
condemn spyroid101 for handing out the numbers.

I honestly had no idea the numbers could be used that way. I know that sometimes model numbers can be used to find items on store websites to see if their in, so I didn't see any harm in saying the numbers. But if it's true they CAN be used that way, well...I took them down now <ID
---
My DA: http://spyroid101.deviantart.com/
DragonCave: http://dragcave.net/user/spyroid101
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/spyroid101?feature=mexp
CopiousTurtle Green Sparx Gems: 240
#9 Posted: 12:56:41 27/01/2012
Unbelievable that this guy would come on here and try to steal the figures from the manufacturer by getting those who do not realize what they are doing. It is disgusting and I have zero respect for those who think they can get away with this when decent people are actually buying them in stores (be it online or physical stores).

I think this post should not get closed, or even put up as a sticky to warn all users NOT to support this practice. I'm debating on creating a topic dedicated just to prevent unknowing fans from helping this loser steal. Where is this other topic where this happened, spyroid / monsinour? I'd love to read thorough that topic as well.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
spyro assasin Ripto Gems: 71
#10 Posted: 12:59:50 27/01/2012
^why do you need that. get off your lazy butt and pay with money,not codes.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:17:24 27/01/2012 by spyro assasin
#11 Posted: 13:38:12 27/01/2012
Quote: CopiousTurtle
I'm debating on creating a topic dedicated just to prevent unknowing fans from helping this loser steal. Where is this other topic where this happened, spyroid / monsinour? I'd love to read thorough that topic as well.

Yes, you should create a new thread, IMO. Then contact the guy that runs the forum to sticky it. Good idea. It's happened at least a couple of times since I've been here, which is less than 3 weeks.
---
Skaterpunkdan Blue Sparx Gems: 501
#12 Posted: 13:41:16 27/01/2012
the problem is guys is if you talk about it people are going to try and do it its better if it is closed or deleted instead of "warning" people about not doing it and to be honest because sorry to tell you guys there are a lot of people that aren't honest
---
I Have: 37/37
CopiousTurtle Green Sparx Gems: 240
#13 Posted: 14:17:12 27/01/2012
Quote: Skaterpunkdan
the problem is guys is if you talk about it people are going to try and do it its better if it is closed or deleted instead of "warning" people about not doing it and to be honest because sorry to tell you guys there are a lot of people that aren't honest

You are right, there are a lot of dishonest people out there. However, I will not lower my expectations of people and the standards I put on them because people can't be decent people. I won't compromise or for lack of a better word "grade on a curve" because people can be pretty immoral. In my mind, wrong is wrong. Everyone else on the planet can do this and it will not make it right.

Sorry, I know that was not your intent and I wasn't ranting to you. People and their immoral, selfish nature is something I struggle to deal with I guess.

To more directly comment about your post... I think that you have a point about advertising such actions will just make more people attempt such actions, BUT without the knowledge to combat the few then this will get worse. Maybe not much worse, but those who "get away with it" will tell their friends, or just generally brag online. It will get out anyway is what I'm saying. Better to warn the decent people who are just trying to be helpful and risk giving other, immoral people the idea to try this than to allow this to pass. They will probably find out anyway, we might as well be proactive about it.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Ellioy Green Sparx Gems: 469
#14 Posted: 17:44:23 27/01/2012
FINE if you want it FINE here it is 0115W
ITS REAL!!!! smilie
---
AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Reimu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1076
#15 Posted: 18:42:05 27/01/2012
Quote: Ellioy
ITS REAL!!!! smilie

Mmmm no it's not?
#16 Posted: 19:53:35 27/01/2012
Quote: Reimu
ITS REAL!!!! smilie

Mmmm no it's not?

I think that was the point.
---
My kids own :
#17 Posted: 20:28:16 27/01/2012
Quote: Reimu
ITS REAL!!!! smilie

Mmmm no it's not?

I think that was the point.

Ellioy even sent me a PM telling me he was messing with the guy. Like I couldn't tell that already. Unfortunately, the mouth-breathing OP already got what he wanted by then.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me