Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
In Stock Canada [CLOSED]
Wolfnine Green Sparx Gems: 231
#1 Posted: 18:06:04 26/01/2012 | Topic Creator
TRU has stock in Edmonton, AB, but still no Cynder in sight. This is the weirdest thing ever. Only triple packs in stock, no singles.
---
The Collection - smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Reimu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1076
#2 Posted: 18:39:01 26/01/2012
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/vi...ic=45683&page=4

For us to keep track, thanks!

Also, the guy from EB Games told me that Cynder isn't out yet in Canada, only the tripple packs and the Empire of Ice.
joseph235 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1089
#3 Posted: 19:26:39 26/01/2012
That's what i was told aswell. I don't think Canada will see cynder untill Feb. Hope i'm wrong but it's looking that way.
DinoHex Blue Sparx Gems: 735
#4 Posted: 00:48:09 27/01/2012
I'm in no rush to get the remaining wave 3 characters at this point. I don't really care about Cynder, so I'm in no hurry to get her. I do want Empire of Ice for the level, but again, I'm in no rush to get it. I mostly wanted Whirlwind and Drill Sergeant, and I was one of the first people from Canada on this forum to find the three pack, so the frenzy has kind of died down for me. I'm still going to be searching for some Skylanders though, because my goal now is to get sealed versions of all the three packs/adventure packs, excluding the legendaries/colour variants. (so far I've got the Flameslinger 3 pack, Stealth Elf 3 pack, and Darklight Crypt) If anything, I'll probably wait to get Cynder in a three pack if they ever do one. At this point the only remaining Skylanders I want to make sure I eventually get are Wham-Shell, Zook, and Warnado.
---
smilie smilie and smilie: The three greatest Skylanders out of them all.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me