Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 12 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Online availability [CLOSED]
Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#1 Posted: 14:25:42 26/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Thought it would be a good idea to have a thread dedicated to online availability of Skylander figures since it is always changing from site to site, and sometimes people post these things in other random threads and they get missed by a lot of forum members. The idea is that if you are browsing a web site (like TRU, Wal-Mart, Target, etc), and see that some figures are in stock and available to be shipped (not store pickup - which can be unreliable), you can post the site and what figures are available. Then, everyone can browse quickly to see if a character they need is available, and can quickly go to that site and order it.

Anyway, I'll start it off since I just got off the TRU (USA) web site. They have Bash, Voodood and the Darklight Crypt (Ghost Roaster adventure pack) in stock and available to be shipped. Here's a quick link ... http://www.toysrus.com/family/...67538&view=all.
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#2 Posted: 14:47:38 26/01/2012
If anyone is looking for Whirlwind or any other Single Characters, Target has a "Find In Store" button that will allow you to see if any stores near you actually have it in. A couple of the ones near me came up as "Limited Stock" so those are probably the ones to either go to or call.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:48:26 26/01/2012 by spyroflame0487
domer Green Sparx Gems: 379
#3 Posted: 15:23:00 26/01/2012
Game Stop has:

Flameslinger
Whirlwind
Chop Chop
Drill Sergent
Double Trouble
Cynder

All available for order/shipping and all for $9.99.

http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-skylanders

Domer
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:19:57 26/01/2012 by domer
SteveW Blue Sparx Gems: 964
#4 Posted: 15:26:43 26/01/2012
Gamestop.com has Double Trouble in stock.
#5 Posted: 15:28:06 26/01/2012
Edited my above post. Cynder is in stock NOW at Gamestop.

It's 9:27am Central Time where I'm at.

Domer
#6 Posted: 15:38:20 26/01/2012
wow, thanks! that wasn't there earlier!
Monsinour Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#7 Posted: 16:22:35 26/01/2012
Cynder is out of stock one hour later.
---
My kids own :
useless pieces of plastic
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
LegendaryChop Green Sparx Gems: 293
#8 Posted: 16:33:36 26/01/2012
No Cynder. smilie I'm still not convinced that Cynder actually exists, because I have never seen one. smilie
Some of the stores in my area have gotten loads of Skylanders over the last week, but mostly Drobots,
Prism Break, Flame Slinger, Boomer, Dino Rang, Zap, and Wrecking Ball.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:35:07 26/01/2012 by LegendaryChop
#9 Posted: 16:37:03 26/01/2012
I have Cynder and Double Trouble on order now but the one I wanted the most is the Empire of Ice, that is impossible to find...
#10 Posted: 16:43:32 26/01/2012
Quote: SteveW
I have Cynder and Double Trouble on order now but the one I wanted the most is the Empire of Ice, that is impossible to find...

There is one at my local gamestop, and yea its the first one that store ever had.
---
My kids own :
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
BerryShaker Blue Sparx Gems: 540
#11 Posted: 17:03:44 26/01/2012
Don't forget the zoolert link that someone else posted in a different thread. Not sure how accurate it is tho.

Single character Pack
http://www.zoolert.com/skyland...-stock-tracker/

3 Pack
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
budkin Yellow Sparx Gems: 1234
#12 Posted: 17:10:32 26/01/2012
Cynder is back in stock if anyone needs it still.

http://www.gamestop.com/toys/s...character/98993
#13 Posted: 17:45:29 26/01/2012
Quote: BerryShaker
Don't forget the zoolert link that someone else posted in a different thread. Not sure how accurate it is tho.

Single character Pack

3 Pack

Zoolert is very accurate IMO. It checks every minute whether items are instock.

Domer
#14 Posted: 17:58:37 26/01/2012
Quote: SteveW

Finally got Empire of Ice! Gamestop got them in today and saved one until I got there
#15 Posted: 18:00:46 26/01/2012
Quote: budkin
Cynder is back in stock if anyone needs it still.

http://www.gamestop.com/toys/s...character/98993

Been out of stock as of 30 minutes prior to your post.
---
My kids own :
#16 Posted: 18:46:53 26/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: domer
Game Stop has:

Flameslinger
Whirlwind
Chop Chop
Drill Sergent
Double Trouble
Cynder

All available for order/shipping and all for $7.99.

Domer

Prices raised from $7.99 to $9.99 now. Talked to a guy in GameStop today, and he said they were told to raise prices because the suits wanted to match TRU's prices.
---
#17 Posted: 19:19:35 26/01/2012
Quote: Himewad
Quote: domer
Game Stop has:

Flameslinger
Whirlwind
Chop Chop
Drill Sergent
Double Trouble
Cynder

All available for order/shipping and all for $7.99.

Domer

Prices raised from $7.99 to $9.99 now. Talked to a guy in GameStop today, and he said they were told to raise prices because the suits wanted to match TRU's prices.

You're right. I'll edit the post.

Domer
psyk0l0gic Red Sparx Gems: 36
#18 Posted: 19:48:40 26/01/2012
http://store.onsale.com/p/Acti...366~pdp.gjicjeh

this place has empire of ice in stock, ive never bought from or heard of this site so............
also i googled the item number listed on that site and others say they have it also

http://www.costcentral.com/pro...84356/11520526/

if you can call before you buy unless you have bought from these places before
---
smilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmilie smiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmilie smiliesmilie
bisylizzie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3913
#19 Posted: 20:03:01 26/01/2012
UK update -

HMV is taking preorders of wave 3, for the UK. March 1st is the estimated date, money taken upon dispatch

Shopto also preordering older figures - waiting for them to be back in stock, no wave three, EoI 1st Feb date. Again, money taken on dispatch.

ShopTo - very reliable, try to get the item to you on or before release, if they can. HMV quite reliable, can take a while to order for items they have low stock for, but when they do have stock, very good and quick.(Although once they sent an item and my next door neighbour received it smilie Good job he's trustworthy, though most likely more a postie thing)
#20 Posted: 22:01:29 26/01/2012
Maybe someone can help me that's bought these guys online.

I just saw Cynder online at gamestop.com, and I ordered it because screw spending all my free time looking for it in stores. According to everything that it sent me, there's not any kind of backorder or anything.

Is that right? Has anyone bought anything from gamestop.com yet?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:01:54 26/01/2012 by spyroflame0487
#21 Posted: 22:23:38 26/01/2012
Quote: spyroflame0487
Maybe someone can help me that's bought these guys online.

I just saw Cynder online at gamestop.com, and I ordered it because screw spending all my free time looking for it in stores. According to everything that it sent me, there's not any kind of backorder or anything.

Is that right? Has anyone bought anything from gamestop.com yet?

Granted I just purchased Cynder from them a few hours ago, but there is nothing that states it is back ordered or anything. It also doesnt state that it has shipped either.
---
My kids own :
GothamLord Yellow Sparx Gems: 1790
#22 Posted: 22:52:39 26/01/2012
I got a three pack from Gamestop.com for my Stealth Elf. It took a full day before I got a email regarding my order confirmation and then another before I got the email that it shipped. So I wouldnt worry about Gamestop unless its been over a day as that seems to be how it works and their "1 day processing"
Samsdad Red Sparx Gems: 82
#23 Posted: 22:45:59 27/01/2012
I ordered 2 Cynders, yesterday, next day from Game Stop and they arrived this afternoon. Whirlwind is the only released character (of the standard 32, not counting legendaries, etc.) that my son doesn't have.

Keep checking those links in post #11 as some of the characters go in and out of stock during the day.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Rays Green Sparx Gems: 392
#24 Posted: 23:28:02 27/01/2012
Quote: Samsdad
I ordered 2 Cynders, yesterday, next day from Game Stop and they arrived this afternoon. Whirlwind is the only released character (of the standard 32, not counting legendaries, etc.) that my son doesn't have.

Keep checking those links in post #11 as some of the characters go in and out of stock during the day.

You actually payed $9.99 for shipping. I don't even know what to say except that you are impatient.
---
Youtube account: KoopaBoo2
PortalMaster #517721
Skylanders owned: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Samsdad Red Sparx Gems: 82
#25 Posted: 23:58:06 27/01/2012
Quote: Rays

You actually payed $9.99 for shipping. I don't even know what to say except that you are impatient.

I've been looking all over for them and wanted it for the weekend. Plus, since they kept going in and out of stock, I figured ordering it next day would minimize the chance of my order being cancelled by a stockout.
Also, 9.99 is pretty reasonable for next day. It was only $4 more than standard shipping. If I was really impatient I would have ordered from a scalper.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#26 Posted: 00:04:06 28/01/2012

I've been looking all over for them and wanted it for the weekend. Plus, since they kept going in and out of stock, I figured ordering it next day would minimize the chance of my order being cancelled by a stockout.
Also, 9.99 is pretty reasonable for next day. It was only $4 more than standard shipping. If I was really impatient I would have ordered from a scalper.

They wouldn't cancel your order. Well hopefully. I just ordered Chop Chop from Gamestop and hopefully it will come in a week.
---
PortalMaster #517721
Skylanders owned: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#27 Posted: 00:06:24 28/01/2012
Ok, I got my email finally...but the number apparently can't be tracked? WTF? I live in the US and in 2012 they can't get a number I can look up to see where the heck my $14 purchase is?
---
#28 Posted: 00:10:31 28/01/2012
Ok, I got my email finally...but the number apparently can't be tracked? WTF? I live in the US and in 2012 they can't get a number I can look up to see where the heck my $14 purchase is?

They can't do that with highly advanced technology. Just to let you know that was sarcasm. The people you ordered your skylanders from must be like idiots.
---
PortalMaster #517721
GothamLord Yellow Sparx Gems: 1790
#29 Posted: 00:14:07 28/01/2012
Technology is only as smart as the people using it. Check back in the morning around 9am after business hours open. If its still not working you have the ability to complain. My Gamestop order wouldnt come up to track until the next business day after I got the email.
#30 Posted: 00:29:34 28/01/2012

They used USPS first class mail with delivery confirmation. If there is a number there, copy and paste into the tracking on usps.com.

I got my email this morning that it had shipped with UPS and I should be getting my order on monday. I paid extra to get it here on monday for a reason, and no I am not impatient. Well yea, I am but I had to be for this one.
---
My kids own :
#31 Posted: 00:30:58 28/01/2012
Quote: Monsinour

They used USPS first class mail with delivery confirmation. If there is a number there, copy and paste into the tracking on usps.com.

I got my email this morning that it had shipped with UPS and I should be getting my order on monday. I paid extra to get it here on monday for a reason, and no I am not impatient. Well yea, I am but I had to be for this one.

What Skylander is it?
---
PortalMaster #517721
#32 Posted: 00:32:47 28/01/2012

What Skylander is it?

A Cynder that wants to drink some Fosters. Although, Fosters is like tap water to those in australia.
---
My kids own :
#33 Posted: 00:34:10 28/01/2012

What Skylander is it?

A Cynder that wants to drink some Fosters. Although, Fosters is like tap water to those in australia.

So you got a customized Skylander. Where did you get it from.
---
PortalMaster #517721
#34 Posted: 00:45:30 28/01/2012

What Skylander is it?

So you got a customized Skylander. Where did you get it from.

Its not customized. It is only staying at my house for about an hour or so. Long enough to chug a budweiser. It will be placed in a box, along with all kinds of other stuff, and sent off to australia.
---
My kids own :
#35 Posted: 00:49:45 28/01/2012
What do you think the best Skylander is excluding terrafin or stealth elf. I want a true gamer's opinion.
---
PortalMaster #517721
#36 Posted: 00:54:54 28/01/2012
What do you think the best Skylander is excluding terrafin or stealth elf. I want a true gamer's opinion.

If your asking me, I will give you the same answer I put in the "best" and "worst" posts that are on the board.

The "best" skylander : any of the ones in my collection

The "worst" skylander : any of the ones not in my collection yet
---
My kids own :
#37 Posted: 00:55:51 28/01/2012

It has a number 9 in the beginning of it which apparently renders it unable to be tracked. Why I have no idea. Haha I was gonna pay extra for getting it here ASAP but I can wait. I'll probably end up finding it in the stores eventually before it gets here anyways.
---
#38 Posted: 00:56:31 28/01/2012

If your asking me, I will give you the same answer I put in the "best" and "worst" posts that are on the board.

Ok let me rephrase it. Your favorite skylander in your collection.
---
PortalMaster #517721
#39 Posted: 01:24:36 28/01/2012

It has a number 9 in the beginning of it which apparently renders it unable to be tracked. Why I have no idea. Haha I was gonna pay extra for getting it here ASAP but I can wait. I'll probably end up finding it in the stores eventually before it gets here anyways.

Is it a 16 digit number or 20? 20 digits is delivery confirmation and should be able to be tracked through USPS. IIRC, GS said it was USPS with delivery confirmation. Double check the number. If it is 21 digits, remove the 9 and put the rest into the tracking on USPS.

Ok let me rephrase it. Your favorite skylander in your collection.

My favorite character is Hex just because the figure looks awesome and I happen to like drow. I am well aware that in game, she isnt the best at doing anything other than taking up space. I have not played them all that my kids own, nor have I found the time to do so.

Now if you are asking my kids, my daughter will tell you that stealth elf is the best while my son will tell you that eruptor is the best.
---
My kids own :
#40 Posted: 16:21:16 28/01/2012

Is it a 16 digit number or 20? 20 digits is delivery confirmation and should be able to be tracked through USPS. IIRC, GS said it was USPS with delivery confirmation. Double check the number. If it is 21 digits, remove the 9 and put the rest into the tracking on USPS.

22 digits actually. I sent them a message last night about it, and this is the response:

"A review of our records indicates your order was shipped on 1/27/2012. You have selected Value Shipping as your shipping method, therefore you should expect delivery within 5-10 business days from the shipping date.

Please note that the United States Postal Service (USPS) requires we not declare a package lost until 21 calendar days have passed (February 17, 2012). If you do not receive your order after this time please let us know and we will be happy to assist you further.

We are unable to track items through the USPS."

I tried the link they provided again, and it works now. It says that it's being shipped out of Fort Worth TX today, not yesterday like they indicated.
Ah well. I guess I can't expect that much from Gamestop.
---
#41 Posted: 16:36:51 28/01/2012
Actually, when you spend $3 for shipping from a corportation, you shouldnt expect much. The extra $3 for 2 day delivery is looking good now yes? I am getting my figure on monday and I have a tracking number.
---
My kids own :
Techelement Yellow Sparx Gems: 1961
#42 Posted: 04:00:26 02/02/2012
GameStop.com has 3-character packs in stock, Whirlwind, Drill Sergeant, Double Trouble and Wrecking Ball, Stealth Elf, Sonic Boom and Drobot, Flameslinger, Stump Smash. Just a few minutes ago. (10:50 pm EST, 2/1/2012)!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:04:01 02/02/2012 by Techelement
skyp1e Green Sparx Gems: 306
#43 Posted: 05:18:05 02/02/2012
Quote: Techelement
GameStop.com has 3-character packs in stock, Whirlwind, Drill Sergeant, Double Trouble and Wrecking Ball, Stealth Elf, Sonic Boom and Drobot, Flameslinger, Stump Smash. Just a few minutes ago. (10:50 pm EST, 2/1/2012)!

Just ordered both packs thanks to your post. This will round out our collection so very nicely. Thank you.
---
Mine Portalmaster #788111 smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Son's smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Daughter's smilie smilie smiliex2 smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#44 Posted: 14:19:10 02/02/2012 | Topic Creator
This 3-pack is still available if you need it (WW/DT/DS). And it's still $19.99.

http://www.gamestop.com/toys/s...-sergeant/98980

Looks like they also have the Wrecking Ball/Stealth Elf/Sonic Boom and Drobot/Flameslinger/Stump Smash 3-packs for the same price.

Get 'em if you need 'em!
---
#45 Posted: 19:48:05 02/02/2012
How heartwarming is it to see that green band go so far down the page on the zooLert site?

Nothing on this list I need though, but still it's pretty sweet to see stock catching up with our demand.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:48:39 02/02/2012 by skyp1e
#46 Posted: 20:54:19 02/02/2012
My Chop Chop came frome Gamestop finally. They mailed to me quick.
---
PortalMaster #517721
budkin Yellow Sparx Gems: 1234
#47 Posted: 22:11:24 02/02/2012
Zoolert has been awesome for me as I've gotten many of the ones I needed. Yes I'm paying shipping but it beats wasting a bunch of gas and time calling and driving around town. The only thing I haven't been able to find is the Darklight Crypt, which is odd because I used to see it all over in the stores.
#48 Posted: 23:14:42 02/02/2012
^Darklight Crypt is the only Skylander left in my county. There is almost around 30 of them in my toysrus. No joke there is actually around 30. No one buys it for some reason.
---
PortalMaster #517721
#49 Posted: 23:46:32 02/02/2012
^Darklight Crypt is the only Skylander left in my county. There is almost around 30 of them in my toysrus. No joke there is actually around 30. No one buys it for some reason.

Neither of my kids think that Ghost Roaster is an appealing figure. I suspect they're probably not alone. I don't think he's as good as Chop Chop or Hex in terms of appearance myself. However, my daughter (who at age 9 is already too goth for my tastes) loves the rest of the pack. So *shrug*
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:47:06 02/02/2012 by skyp1e
#50 Posted: 00:26:34 03/02/2012
^Your daughter probably loves Hex.
---
PortalMaster #517721
Page 1 of 12 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me