Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
D*** it!!! [CLOSED]
Archae Emerald Sparx Gems: 4182
#1 Posted: 19:50:19 25/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Yes, I'm angry.

VERY angry.

Local stores in my area just got a new shipment of Skylanders figures, and EVERY SINGLE ONE was cleaned out by noon.

All I want is just ONE Cynder. That's all.
---
Gunter glieben glauten globen...
Buzzthebatgirl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1526
#2 Posted: 19:55:33 25/01/2012
Patience friend, patience. She will be yours, stay positive.

[rant]At least you didn't have the annoying bank person who refused to let me transfer money to my solicitors for the final payment on my house, despite the fact I was able to do the same style of payment with little hassle a few weeks previously. I had to contact my husband and then rush over to him with his passport, for him to take time out of work to make the payment before the daily deadline. All because the bank person couldn't be bothered to make a call to verify my passport on file :/ [/end rant]
---
GITD smilie won on Facebook.com/Toywinner
Too many Skylanders in collection
Reimu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1076
#3 Posted: 19:58:11 25/01/2012
[User Posted Image]

^ ...
Forgotten World Platinum Sparx Gems: 5164
#4 Posted: 20:03:02 25/01/2012
Quote: Buzzthebatgirl
Patience friend, patience. She will be yours, stay positive.

[rant]At least you didn't have the annoying bank person who refused to let me transfer money to my solicitors for the final payment on my house, despite the fact I was able to do the same style of payment with little hassle a few weeks previously. I had to contact my husband and then rush over to him with his passport, for him to take time out of work to make the payment before the daily deadline. All because the bank person couldn't be bothered to make a call to verify my passport on file :/ [/end rant]

Ooof, that sounds like you have a bad bank, better switch over to another and better one. On topic, ya know, only if people had the nerve to not get 2 same Skylanders or more.
---
Life's a struggle, but when you die, it's how you handle life.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me