Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
The Hunt... [CLOSED]
ramster1221 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1957
#1 Posted: 19:41:08 25/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Am I the only one that misses the hunt for new skylanders when you find the ones that are out so far?
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#2 Posted: 20:23:09 25/01/2012
To a degree, I love it and hate it. That quote about things being both a blessing and a curse.

I collect a lot of different things, but for instance PEZ dispensers. I used to really hardcore follow the release dates and stuff, but now it's like an adventure when I find them. (By the way, Darth Maul is out now in the relaunched Star Wars set. *Cough*)

For Skylanders though, it's not so much that I don't want to go around and look for them; its the fact that I don't KNOW where I'd go and look for them. With some things, I can just go to a store and be confident that there's whatever I'm collecting there, anywhere during the month of release.

With Skylanders not having a lot of things in stock, it's like a feeling of dread. "Am I gonna find anything today or have I just spent 5 hours of my time and gallons of gas for a wild goose chase".
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
#3 Posted: 20:35:19 25/01/2012 | Topic Creator
I used to be totally hardcore with Hotwheels hunting. I used to stand in line with the dealers at Targets and then try and beat them before they could buy every exclusive car that was in that nights shipment, just so I can have one and complete my sets.
outerdragon Green Sparx Gems: 273
#4 Posted: 20:39:46 25/01/2012
Quote: ramster1221
I used to be totally hardcore with Hotwheels hunting. I used to stand in line with the dealers at Targets and then try and beat them before they could buy every exclusive car that was in that nights shipment, just so I can have one and complete my sets.

lol what no ill just b glad to have got it
---
[smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie]
#5 Posted: 20:42:12 25/01/2012 | Topic Creator
I also used to hunt for star wars pez dispensers and finally got a full set.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me