Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Wave 3 found in New York [CLOSED]
Fireballz Green Sparx Gems: 298
#1 Posted: 01:18:24 25/01/2012 | Topic Creator
A few days ago I called 10 Gamestops and they all said they were either all sold out or didn't have any, but I called one in Flushing and they had got a box of skylander figures that morning. I reserved so they can hold it for me. I rushed down there and got myself Whirlwind, Cynder, and Flameslinger. There was also Double Trouble and Drill Sergeant. They only had singles and only 1 of each. Today I called a local Target and they said they got 5 boxes! I rushed there after school. I asked one of the assistants and they said to wait 20-30 minutes because they needed to put it out. I started camping while doing homework. Then a really nice lady bought out them. There was 10 Cynders, 5 Double Troubles, some Flameslinger, Drill Sergeants, 5 Whirlwinds, and some Chop Chops. They also had 2 of each triple packs. They also got every adventure pack. I got the Wrecking Ball Triple pack, Drobot Triple Pack, and Empire of Ice! Best day ever. Good luck new yorkers.
---
Skylanders I currently own- (smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmilie)(smilie)(smiliesmilie)(smilie)
NunchucksRcool Red Sparx Gems: 33
#2 Posted: 02:08:28 25/01/2012
where in NY did you find these? I live in the Albany area and some Wave 3 have popped up here and there but no stores seems to have any figures that stick on the shelves.
Tramz Red Sparx Gems: 42
#3 Posted: 02:09:23 25/01/2012
He said Flushing, so one would assume Queens.
---
M: [smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie] T: [smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie] U: [smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie] L: [smiliesmilie] F: [smiliesmilie] E: [smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie] A: [smiliesmilie] W: [smiliesmiliesmilie]
Fireballz Green Sparx Gems: 298
#4 Posted: 02:09:33 25/01/2012 | Topic Creator
I live in the boroughs. Queens.
---
Skylanders I currently own- (smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmilie)(smilie)(smiliesmilie)(smilie)
Glass Gryphon Gold Sparx Gems: 2686
#5 Posted: 02:25:37 25/01/2012
Lucky. Haven't checked any other Targets lately. The one near my place doesn't have anything. Guess I'll check Flushing.
---
¡¡I love exclamation points!!
Monsinour Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#6 Posted: 17:52:30 25/01/2012
Quote: NunchucksRcool
where in NY did you find these? I live in the Albany area and some Wave 3 have popped up here and there but no stores seems to have any figures that stick on the shelves.

I got my EoI from target in CP and my double trouble from gamestop in guilderland. I haven't heard of any coming in in the past 5 days other that target holding some for this past Sunday.
---
My kids own :
useless pieces of plastic
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me