Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > Skylanders found in Denver, CO and tomorrow!
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders found in Denver, CO and tomorrow! [CLOSED]
Starman Red Sparx Gems: 81
#1 Posted: 00:18:48 25/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Contacted a few stores in Denver to complete my set. Target has a few but are wave 1 & 2, BB has Bash, and Walmart has wave 1 & 2.

Toys R Us will have a large shipment ready by 10AM

Gamestop at three locations confirmed deliveries for tomorrow around lunch, one said they will have 36 of the figures
---
Missing: smiliesmiliesmilie
exosquad Gold Sparx Gems: 2667
#2 Posted: 02:37:26 25/01/2012
i can kind of comfirm this. i talked to an employee at toys r us (kansas city, mo) and he told me they are getting a huge shipment tomorrow (he said 30 cases) and that i should be there when they open. so thats what im doing on wednesday smilie
---
I am going to have 1 of everything. someday...
Starman Red Sparx Gems: 81
#3 Posted: 20:00:08 25/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Jackpot!!

Got Cynder and Whirlwind at TRU this morning @ 10:30AM in Denver, CO. They had about 6 more Cynders and 12 more Whirlwinds. Also they were still stocking more!! Finally supply is catching up. smilie

[User Posted Image]

My loot!
[User Posted Image]
---
Missing: smiliesmiliesmilie
ramster1221 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1957
#4 Posted: 20:11:47 25/01/2012
Quote: Starman
Jackpot!!

Got Cynder and Whirlwind at TRU this morning @ 10:30AM in Denver, CO. They had about 6 more Cynders and 12 more Whirlwinds. Also they were still stocking more!! Finally supply is catching up. smilie

[User Posted Image]

My loot!
[User Posted Image]

Congrats!
LyraDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1283
#5 Posted: 20:12:42 25/01/2012
we wont get any new wave untill feb...and even then i bet it will be cleaned out in like, a second.
---
Team Drago
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
wanted:smilie
terranakari Green Sparx Gems: 468
#6 Posted: 21:45:50 25/01/2012
omg dude i LOVE you for only grabbing 1 of each of those characters! you know an effing scalper is going to go in and take all of those to sell on ebay -.-
---
We finally have all the skylanders from SA and SG! Still working on SSF & STT.

Proud Skylander Mom! To our little skyfamily. <3
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me