Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Should i get boomer or ChopChop? [CLOSED]
Ellioy Green Sparx Gems: 469
#1 Posted: 19:46:21 24/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Well.
When i won my double Trouble of Evilbay and my mom said "No more skylanders" but i don't mind right now but my friend still wants CYNDER hes an cynderp as you can see.
When i get enough money i will either buy a Chop Chop or Boomer your choice.
Comment below for questions
---
AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:50:09 24/01/2012 by Ellioy
zap18 Gold Sparx Gems: 2521
#2 Posted: 19:49:36 24/01/2012
You should get chop chop because of the type mix then get boomer because he rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
Salsa is best monkey
Amiibos or skylanders? Not sure this time around
Reimu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1076
#3 Posted: 19:50:02 24/01/2012
Ellioy please stop trolling, you posts were nice before =/ I beg you, seriously...
#4 Posted: 19:51:36 24/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Sure.
Im kinda new here and getting more "Mature" by the day and a cold smilie
---
AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
dwattzdrummer Gold Sparx Gems: 2413
#5 Posted: 20:24:35 24/01/2012
chop chop pleaseeee pick his SWORD PATH NOT SHEILD it is TERRIBLE!!!! ANd for Boomer I chose the SMASH GROUND PATH, look up his paths on my youtube account I did lots of skylander videos for, wdrumz
---
wdrumz YouTube Channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/wdrumz
dragonmk Blue Sparx Gems: 761
#6 Posted: 22:14:55 24/01/2012
Boomer becuase not many normal people buy him or they get him last
---
I havent updated since I don't particularly care but I have gotten all the skylanders except varients only ones are glow Warnado and WERDS
t7gga Yellow Sparx Gems: 1726
#7 Posted: 22:16:58 24/01/2012
choose boomer, at least pooping bombs is fun ... chop chop is a bit of a disappointment
#8 Posted: 22:23:48 24/01/2012
Quote: Monsinour
Quote: Reimu
Ellioy please stop trolling, you posts were nice before =/ I beg you, seriously...

Hold on, how is this trolling? The OP is asking for opinions on who is better between choppy and boomers. I dont get your logic at all. Oh wait, your canadian. And in montreal, the double whammy. Well tomorrow night, the Habs be going down to the winged wheel baby!

I'm not from Montreal. You are insulting Canadians, and people from Montreal? You are going way, way too far.

I'm saying that the OP is trolling because the previous posts made by this user was mature, serious and constructive.
terranakari Green Sparx Gems: 468
#9 Posted: 22:25:41 24/01/2012

Hold on, how is this trolling? The OP is asking for opinions on who is better between choppy and boomers. I dont get your logic at all. Oh wait, your canadian. And in montreal, the double whammy. Well tomorrow night, the Habs be going down to the winged wheel baby!

I'm not from Montreal. You are insulting Canadians, and people from Montreal? You are going way, way too far.

I'm saying that the OP is trolling because the previous posts made by this user was mature, serious and constructive.

i agree with her! ---^ and seriously dude =/ that was low... so stop before i report u
---
We finally have all the skylanders from SA and SG! Still working on SSF & STT.

Proud Skylander Mom! To our little skyfamily. <3
#10 Posted: 22:27:01 24/01/2012
There are many users from Canada on this forum. It's really mean.
terranakari Green Sparx Gems: 468
#11 Posted: 22:30:08 24/01/2012
ops! forgot to stay on topic! I think you should get Boomer because he's actually a very good character and very underrated! and there are tons of him around while ChopChop i cant find anywhere and got lucky when i found mine at Kmart.

also yea, its mean....
---
We finally have all the skylanders from SA and SG! Still working on SSF & STT.

Proud Skylander Mom! To our little skyfamily. <3
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#12 Posted: 22:30:40 24/01/2012
Boomer is alright and the explosions are a lot of fun. ChopChop is also pretty good, especially whacking away at things with his sword.

To be honest, I like Chops better. He's just a cooler character and to be frank, Boomer is ugly as sin.
However, you'll probably have a hard time finding Boomer in stores, as he's more than likely sold out, so if you want him, try Ebay. Chops is out in the newest wave (don't forget to look for his rare gold counterpart) but I had one heck of a time trying to find him. Of course as soon as I found one today, a bunch of other stores had him in....
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
GothamLord Yellow Sparx Gems: 1790
#13 Posted: 22:32:08 24/01/2012
Two days on the boards already and I can see the use of sarcasm and implications don't function well with the majority of the users.
Brony Blue Sparx Gems: 660
#14 Posted: 23:47:52 24/01/2012
Quote: GothamLord
Two days on the boards already and I can see the use of sarcasm and implications don't function well with the majority of the users.

^ Just stay out of it..
#15 Posted: 16:32:41 25/01/2012 | Topic Creator
C'on gimme a shot im ready!

Also im getting an double trouble from eBay tomorrow smilie

EDIT: not yet arrived hoping for it to come on friday.
Which is today

EDIT 2:Arrived on friday morning and did an unboxing video which is private
---
AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 06:37:47 28/01/2012 by Ellioy
#16 Posted: 16:36:51 25/01/2012
Quote: Brony

^ Just stay out of it..

Thank you Brony =)

And anyway, a sarcasm that implies around 35 millions of people? Sarcasm or not, it's still insulting for the Canadians and the people from Montreal.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:40:26 25/01/2012 by Reimu
#17 Posted: 16:41:45 25/01/2012 | Topic Creator

^ Just stay out of it..

Thank you Brony =)

And anyway, a sarcasm that implies around 35 millions of people? Sarcasm or not, it's still insulting for the Canadians and the people from Montreal.

Indeed im bored of racist in the internet its stupid.
---
AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
#18 Posted: 17:22:15 25/01/2012

^ Just stay out of it..

Or people could just develop a thicker the skin and learn to ignore ignorant remarks. Its the internet.
#19 Posted: 17:23:11 25/01/2012

^ Just stay out of it..

Or people could just develop a thicker the skin and learn to ignore ignorant remarks. Its the internet.

I'm tired that the people use the excuse "It's the Internet" to be jerks.
#20 Posted: 17:31:35 25/01/2012
Yet, strangely I've never been a jerk to you. Its called being an adult and just learning to deal with people. I'm not even the person that made the statement.
LyraDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1283
#21 Posted: 17:51:12 25/01/2012
you guys shouldnt get irritated by theese things so easly...
---
Team Drago
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
wanted:smilie
#22 Posted: 18:14:49 25/01/2012
Yet, strangely I've never been a jerk to you. Its called being an adult and just learning to deal with people. I'm not even the person that made the statement.

I was not calling you a jerk, sorry.

What I meant is that "It's the Internet" is not an excuse to act as a jerk toward the others. I don't understand why it is so hard to respect the others on a forum. It's easy to say stupid things and to not care about the consequences when you do not know the others and you don't see them. It's not the first time that Monsinour acts like that for no reason.

If he doesn't like me, fine, but he doesn't need to bring it against the Canadians and the people from Montreal.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:17:19 25/01/2012 by Reimu
#23 Posted: 18:22:37 25/01/2012
People hide behind the anonymity the internet provides. No its not right, or nice, or even proper. Sadly however its the nature of the beast. You can train a lion, raise it, treat it like a pet, but if it suddenly decides to attack you, well you really shouldnt be surprised because its a wild animal that has insticts that are not designed to be a pet. The internet breeds idiots, morons, and hate mongers. Should we have them here on this type of board? No. Will we still get idiots? Yes. Stupidity doesnt have an age limit. Be it the youngest members of the site to the ones that claim to be here because they play the game with their children. If you know that a user is prone to stay stupid off color or downright rude comments you either learn to ignore them, come to expect them to be asinine, or learn to use that little button off to the side that says "Report". Obviously I'm still one of the newbies around these parts to I'd like to think that reporting things will still net some sort of result. I could be totally wrong on that.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:24:04 25/01/2012 by GothamLord
t7gga Yellow Sparx Gems: 1726
#24 Posted: 18:37:53 25/01/2012
[quote=ReimuIf he doesn't like me, fine, but he doesn't need to bring it against the Canadians and the people from Montreal.[/quote]

ah, but he missed out on the opportunity to insult the fact that you were female smilie
Monsinour Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#25 Posted: 19:05:59 25/01/2012

What I meant is that "It's the Internet" is not an excuse to act as a jerk toward the others. I don't understand why it is so hard to respect the others on a forum. It's easy to say stupid things and to not care about the consequences when you do not know the others and you don't see them. It's not the first time that Monsinour acts like that for no reason.

If he doesn't like me, fine, but he doesn't need to bring it against the Canadians and the people from Montreal.

Actually I do. I was promised high mileage in a many of clubs up there in montreal and let me tell you, there was no mileage at all. I got tossed out of a few clubs and then arrested for leaving my dinner in a puddle on the corner. What kind of town in the middle of a bilingual country has police officers who do not understand english and refuse to speak it? Nothing like being treated as dirt espically when you dont understand what is being said. I did understand a few things they said, futwa was one of them.

So, do I have a problem with you Reimu? Nope, I dont mind the forum cop thing you do and you make valid points. Do I have a problem with canada as a whole? Nope, without canada we would not have the best game on the planet in hockey. Do I have an issue with people in and from montreal? you damn skippy I do. It only takes one bad apple to spoil the bunch.
---
My kids own :
useless pieces of plastic
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
#26 Posted: 19:11:30 25/01/2012

Actually I do. I was promised high mileage in a many of clubs up there in montreal and let me tell you, there was no mileage at all. I got tossed out of a few clubs and then arrested for leaving my dinner in a puddle on the corner. What kind of town in the middle of a bilingual country has police officers who do not understand english and refuse to speak it? Nothing like being treated as dirt espically when you dont understand what is being said. I did understand a few things they said, futwa was one of them.

So, do I have a problem with you Reimu? Nope, I dont mind the forum cop thing you do and you make valid points. Do I have a problem with canada as a whole? Nope, without canada we would not have the best game on the planet in hockey. Do I have an issue with people in and from montreal? you damn skippy I do. It only takes one bad apple to spoil the bunch.

Well in fact Quebec is a french province. French is the official language here, and the rest of Canada talks in english, not everyone is even able to say a complete sentence in english here. Yeah what happened to you su*ks, but you don't need to bring it against everyone. I'm not from Montreal, I'm from Quebec city, but there's a member here from Montreal and what happened to you is not his fault.

If you want to talk about it, my pm are open for you, but please, don't use "Canadian" or "from Montreal" as an insult against me. It's rude and affect a lot of people.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:13:53 25/01/2012 by Reimu
Sunny Castanets Gold Sparx Gems: 2231
#27 Posted: 19:29:17 25/01/2012
If you don't have an Undead type, then Chop Chop. If you do, then Boomer.
---
Quote: Tashiji
Sunny, as always, you are so darn smart.
#28 Posted: 19:40:53 25/01/2012

Well in fact Quebec is a french province. French is the official language here, and the rest of Canada talks in english, not everyone is even able to say a complete sentence in english here. Yeah what happened to you su*ks, but you don't need to bring it against everyone. I'm not from Montreal, I'm from Quebec city, but there's a member here from Montreal and what happened to you is not his fault.

If you want to talk about it, my pm are open for you, but please, don't use "Canadian" or "from Montreal" as an insult against me. It's rude and affect a lot of people.

Well thats the thing. Canada is offically a bilingual country with French (french canadian really) and English as the offical languages of the country. Being that Quebec is a french place does not have anything to do with the price of tea in china. Quebec is apart of canada and as such should have both french and english spoken, atleast by the public servants as there are many tourists in and around montreal and other parts of quebec. This is how stereotypes are born. While not everyone in the bible belt here in the USA is a complete moron, the stereotype exists as there are quite a few morons that live in the bible belt. People from Montreal get a bad rap due to many tourists seeing and meeting the bad people in and around Montreal. Not ragging or bragging, but that is what is nice about the USA. There is no offical language and there is no requirement on what languages need to be spoken. While english is primary here in this country, in the tourists spots, you cant go to far without running into someone speaking spanish, or french, or english, or in some spots german and itialian.

Again, canada as a whole is just fine. But in tourist areas, public servants should be able to speak the official languages of your country.
---
My kids own :
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
#29 Posted: 08:32:18 26/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Sunny Castanets
If you don't have an Undead type, then Chop Chop. If you do, then Boomer.

Yus i don't have one but still thinking carry on...
---
AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
JAP28 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1097
#30 Posted: 13:34:41 26/01/2012

@ OP : Why not get both? Boomer is sooo popular that you should be able to find one on ebay for less than retail. Chops seems popular on ebay so I would visit stores to get him. Choppy isnt so popular that he would sell out when shipments arrive as people should already have him by now.

Wow did the mighty wheel ever run over Montreal!!!! hahaha The wheel went flat I guess, what happened???? Ahhh the Mighty Wings!
Too funny!
Go Leafs Go!!!!

haha
---
All Current Skylanders just no pearl smilie
#31 Posted: 07:01:39 27/01/2012 | Topic Creator
This is not getting enough comments...

ok... i like south korea okay?
---
AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
#32 Posted: 03:17:51 28/01/2012
Quote: JAP28

Wow did the mighty wheel ever run over Montreal!!!! hahaha The wheel went flat I guess, what happened???? Ahhh the Mighty Wings!
Too funny!
Go Leafs Go!!!!

haha

Wait just a minute. A leafs fan wants to get into this? Really? Ok, time to school you.

1. When was the last time there was a parade in toronto? I wasn't even alive for it.
2. When was the last time the Leafs were even relevant? 94 conference finals against the kings ( I think it was 94)? Were you even alive for that one?
3. How much does it hurt that the Canadians are more relevant than your Leafs?
4. How many cup banners hang in the rafters in Toronto? How many are hanging in Detroit? Keeping current and not back to the original 6 days, since the WHL & NHL merger, how many cups has toronto won? How many has Detroit won?
5. Who is #1 in the league right now based on points?

When your done hanging your head in shame, feel free to post the answers here. I doubt you will. Friggen Sabers are more relevant than the Leafs and have been to a cup final more recently than the Leafs.
---
My kids own :
greenlantern511 Ripto Gems: 270
#33 Posted: 03:27:03 28/01/2012
Quote: dragonmk
Boomer becuase not many normal people buy him or they get him last

Then I am not normal. Boomer was my 4th.
JAP28 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1097
#34 Posted: 03:55:24 28/01/2012

Too funny!
Go Leafs Go!!!!

haha

Wait just a minute. A leafs fan wants to get into this? Really? Ok, time to school you.

1. When was the last time there was a parade in toronto? I wasn't even alive for it.
2. When was the last time the Leafs were even relevant? 94 conference finals against the kings ( I think it was 94)? Were you even alive for that one?
4. How many cup banners hang in the rafters in Toronto? How many are hanging in Detroit? Keeping current and not back to the original 6 days, since the WHL & NHL merger, how many cups has toronto won? How many has Detroit won?

When your done hanging your head in shame, feel free to post the answers here. I doubt you will. Friggen Sabers are more relevant than the Leafs and have been to a cup final more recently than the Leafs.

hahaha I know, I know no schooling necessary my team sucks! We do have good fans though!!!!
I will walk the walk of shame now ....I sill bleed blue & white tho, and cheer for all Canadian teams. Hey I hope you know I was just joking around! Thought you were too about your comments?
---
All Current Skylanders just no pearl smilie
#35 Posted: 04:08:42 28/01/2012

Too funny!
Go Leafs Go!!!!

haha

hahaha I know, I know no schooling necessary my team sucks! We do have good fans though!!!!
I will walk the walk of shame now ....I sill bleed blue & white tho, and cheer for all Canadian teams. Hey I hope you know I was just joking around! Thought you were too about your comments?

I fully expected the Wings to win, but they failed to show up in Montreal. It was as if they were all too eager to get to the all star break.

I root for all canadian teams, so long as they are not playing the wings. I think it is a real shame that the cup hasn't been in canada for a long time. I also think it is a real shame that the leaf's haven't made the playoffs since the lockout. Sundin should have let himself be traded for draft picks that one year and then resigned with the leafs. If there is one thing that the sport of hockey so desperately needs, is that the Leafs need to be relevant again. Just look at how much love the sport got when Chicago won the cup. And then when Boston won the cup. It is always best to have an original 6 team in the finals and even better when that original 6 team wins it. I can only imagine the love that would be bestowed upon the sport if the Leafs or Canadians were to win the cup right now. I think there would be more love if the Leafs won it.

BTW, this is normal sports banter. No harm is ever meant between those bantering. It is your job however, to come back at me with all the pre WHL-NHL merger facts of how the Leafs dominated the Wings.
---
My kids own :
#36 Posted: 06:36:26 28/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Why are you going off topic?
My new skylander arrived yesterday
---
AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
#37 Posted: 06:41:39 28/01/2012
Quote: Ellioy

Says the troll. The Party Pony Troll. PPT. You go horribly off topic in other topics, but when it is yours, you all of a sudden are a stickler for the rules?
#38 Posted: 06:59:06 28/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: greenlantern511

Says the troll. The Party Pony Troll. PPT. You go horribly off topic in other topics, but when it is yours, you all of a sudden are a stickler for the rules?

HELLO???
i got used to the rules duh
your also being rascal to the bronies.
and that was the OLD me.
And this is not the topic for calling people trolls.
the real trolls are the guests from ROBLOX who i hate.
---
AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:04:49 28/01/2012 by Ellioy
#39 Posted: 15:56:20 28/01/2012
I'm a brony! But i don't hate my own kind!
willow Blue Sparx Gems: 500
#40 Posted: 16:35:38 28/01/2012
I think you should get Boomer. He is actually very much underrated, and a very good character. I have proof of this, as I bought him myself. To be honest, I doubted he would be any good,as do most people, and he was quite difficult to train and control at the beginning of his usage. However, once you have got a few of his upgrades, he is a rather outstanding character! It seems to me that all the Tech element characters are good; I own Boomer, Drobot and Trigger Happy, and they are all fantastic. I do not have Drill Sergeant, although he seems a good character too.
---
All standard Skylanders now owned, and Dark Spyro, except Camo, Sunburn and Wham-Shell!
Rays Green Sparx Gems: 392
#41 Posted: 17:03:17 28/01/2012
Get Chop Chop.
---
Youtube account: KoopaBoo2
PortalMaster #517721
Skylanders owned: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#42 Posted: 20:35:06 28/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Rays
Get Chop Chop.

any reason?
---
AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Rays Green Sparx Gems: 392
#43 Posted: 20:36:31 28/01/2012
Get Chop Chop.

any reason?

He is more fun than most of the characters including boomer.
---
Youtube account: KoopaBoo2
PortalMaster #517721
Skylanders owned: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:39:34 28/01/2012 by Rays
#44 Posted: 16:13:03 29/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Get Chop Chop.

any reason?

He is more fun than most of the characters including boomer.

FUN does not answer the question POWER tell me his POWER
---
AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
CopiousTurtle Green Sparx Gems: 240
#45 Posted: 16:28:05 29/01/2012

If your new skylander arrived yesterday, why is this topic still being posted in (especially with your bump of "I like south Korea" -- bumping topics because you want it on the first page is against the rules you know)? Clearly you've made your choice and have already purchased one or the other, so I ask, what do you want everyone to say?

I'll answer anyway though... Boomer. Why? I have Chop Chop and do not like him. I don't have Boomer, yet.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Ridinggrl27 Blue Sparx Gems: 792
#46 Posted: 17:15:56 29/01/2012
if you have boomer can you use HIS bombs instead of the bombs you pick up?
---
Hanayo is the Rice Queen
#47 Posted: 17:39:24 29/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Ridinggrl27

What? I did not understand that?
---
AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Ridinggrl27 Blue Sparx Gems: 792
#48 Posted: 18:11:29 29/01/2012
Quote: Ridinggrl27

What? I did not understand that?

You know how you have to pick up bombs sometimes to get past stuff. Well boomer throws bombs so I was asking if you could throw his bombs instead
---
Hanayo is the Rice Queen
zap18 Gold Sparx Gems: 2521
#49 Posted: 20:43:58 29/01/2012
Changed my mind GET CHOP CHOP HE IS A BEAST!!!!
---
Salsa is best monkey
Amiibos or skylanders? Not sure this time around
Brony Blue Sparx Gems: 660
#50 Posted: 21:50:03 29/01/2012

^ Just stay out of it..

Thank you Brony =)

Forgot I posted on this topic..
Anyway... YOUR WELCOME (:
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me