Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 6 of 36 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34 35 36
The UK Skylanders Hunters Thread :) [CLOSED]
Sequoia Spyro Blue Sparx Gems: 719
#251 Posted: 23:53:13 23/02/2012
It was a testament to GAME's descent that I was one of three people at the PS Vita's midnight launch on Wednesday.

The Vita's awesome, by the way. If they made Skylanders: Giants work between the PS Vita and the PS3 using Remote Play somehow... that'd be amazing.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Sunny Castanets Gold Sparx Gems: 2231
#252 Posted: 07:27:01 24/02/2012
Yeah, what on earth IS going on with GAME anyway?

And don't even go there... I wouldn't want to have to buy ANOTHER handheld!
---
Quote: Tashiji
Sunny, as always, you are so darn smart.
Deandria Green Sparx Gems: 304
#253 Posted: 13:50:00 24/02/2012
Quote: Sequoia Spyro
I'm sorry, internet... I caved.

Received Cynder today. £20 on Amazon, UK seller. Not TOO bad, but I still hate myself for it.

Whilst I might grumble at the continued support of scalpers if you look into it from a monetary angle it's not really leaving you that out of pocket if you compare it to say if I went to TRU when Cynder came out: Say I ring them up and they had her, and if we imagine I talk to someone nice who would hold one for me, well I don't drive so it's £5.70 for a return on the bus and TRU have recently put their singles up to £7.49 so that's £13.19, okay I saved £6.81 over you but I also will have spent a full hour walking (home to bus stop, bus station to TRU, TRU to bus station, bus stop to home) nearly an hour and a half on the bus and even if I was quick I'd probably just miss getting the next bus back so I'd have to kill an hour in town where I'd probably end up buying at least a drink and maybe food. And I don't know about you but I'd say I valued 3 and a half hours of my time at more than £6.81. While you sat at home (or work or wherever), spent maybe 5 whole minutes buying it online then got back on with what you had to/wanted to do until it got delivered to your door. so I wouldn't beat yourself up too badly over it smilie
---
Own: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Really Want: smilie smilie
bisylizzie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3913
#254 Posted: 13:58:49 24/02/2012
Quote: Deandria
I'm sorry, internet... I caved.

Received Cynder today. £20 on Amazon, UK seller. Not TOO bad, but I still hate myself for it.

Whilst I might grumble at the continued support of scalpers if you look into it from a monetary angle it's not really leaving you that out of pocket if you compare it to say if I went to TRU when Cynder came out: Say I ring them up and they had her, and if we imagine I talk to someone nice who would hold one for me, well I don't drive so it's £5.70 for a return on the bus and TRU have recently put their singles up to £7.49 so that's £13.19, okay I saved £6.81 over you but I also will have spent a full hour walking (home to bus stop, bus station to TRU, TRU to bus station, bus stop to home) nearly an hour and a half on the bus and even if I was quick I'd probably just miss getting the next bus back so I'd have to kill an hour in town where I'd probably end up buying at least a drink and maybe food. And I don't know about you but I'd say I valued 3 and a half hours of my time at more than £6.81. While you sat at home (or work or wherever), spent maybe 5 whole minutes buying it online then got back on with what you had to/wanted to do until it got delivered to your door. so I wouldn't beat yourself up too badly over it smilie

Very true, very true. I guess if you're already going there for another reason, then that's good for getting them to hold it for you, but if you weren't planning a trip up there then it's added cost anyway :/

But then I can't really talk, I've ordered 3 Cynders for about £21 total in three seperate orders and I have NO WAY of knowing if they actually will arrive smilie
#255 Posted: 14:16:18 24/02/2012
Quote: bisylizzie
Very true, very true. I guess if you're already going there for another reason, then that's good for getting them to hold it for you, but if you weren't planning a trip up there then it's added cost anyway :/

I don't often take trips out like that for no other reason, well I did the other day but I got 4 Skylanders out of it for myself and a neighbour and I could have got more if their stock was better and/or I'd let myself spend more money (I could have easily bought 1 or both triple packs they had but I didn't and if they'd had either/both EoI or Darklight Crypt I'd have deffinately got them). But I do go round that way roughly every 2 weeks on a Sunday to do a big shop at Morrisons, any errands I need to do in town and visiting my Grandma so in that case it would work out much cheaper and a better use of my time... but if I was desperate... And besides... Sunday is a very bad day to hunt Skylanders... very few places get deliveries on a Sunday and any that were there Fri/Sat would surely have gone before I got there.
---
Own: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#256 Posted: 15:08:32 24/02/2012
^Indeed, that's why my checks are limited to "Monday after college Tesco/ASDA shop", "Thursday Lunch Break", "Friday Lunch Break" and "Saturday mini break", very rarely "Sunday ASDA clearance check". I personally can't drive, so when I'm in college and have my extended breaks(Thur/Fri) I sometimes check, Mondays I sometimes check, if my dad picks me up and needs to go weekly shopping, and Saturdays when I'm at the charity shop.

Sometimes we do go out of town(most recently, Spalding trip a week or so back), so I keep an eye out, but the Lincoln/N'Ham/P'Boro trips are far and few between.

Other than that, it's the usuall online trawling...
Buzzthebatgirl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1526
#257 Posted: 17:47:47 24/02/2012
Quote: Wynne1975
Toys R Us UK seem to have removed Legendary skylanders from their site?

Good spotting Wayne! I missed this due to heading out on vacation to Madrid. There will be hell for the TRU phone line and Facebook page (that promised the website would be restocked next week - lies I say!).

While I am in Madrid, I am continuing the hunt. So far I found about 5 single Eruptors and a triple pack with Hex. No Silvers yet. Will find some TRUs and see if I can get anything interesting...
---
GITD smilie won on Facebook.com/Toywinner
Too many Skylanders in collection
#258 Posted: 18:14:56 24/02/2012
I don't know if this'll interest anyone since amazon.co.uk hiked their prices up to £9.99 for singles but Bash, Chop Chop and Eruptor (all as singles) will aparently available on the 29th.

Nothing else has an 'In stock on' date though smilie I checked all singles, triples and adventure packs.
---
Wynne1975 Blue Sparx Gems: 854
#259 Posted: 19:15:49 24/02/2012
Quote: Buzzthebatgirl
Toys R Us UK seem to have removed Legendary skylanders from their site?

Good spotting Wayne! I missed this due to heading out on vacation to Madrid. There will be hell for the TRU phone line and Facebook page (that promised the website would be restocked next week - lies I say!).

While I am in Madrid, I am continuing the hunt. So far I found about 5 single Eruptors and a triple pack with Hex. No Silvers yet. Will find some TRUs and see if I can get anything interesting...

Somebody asked on the Facebook page and they gave a reply. Apparently they're now expecting stock end of March and hope to get pre orders going in mid March.

We'll see....
Sequoia Spyro Blue Sparx Gems: 719
#260 Posted: 00:16:49 25/02/2012

This is all true. I work most of the time so I would be getting a late bus which is an hour-round trip and costs £4. That's saving me about half but it's saving me a lot of time not checking online or in store all the time looking for Cynder.

I have more important things to worry about right now, like rent and utility bills. Getting Cynder early for double the cost is worth it in the grand scheme of things.

Also, this isn't so much assisting "scalpers" as it's a UK seller with US stock smilie so nyuh.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#261 Posted: 08:50:22 25/02/2012
See, that's why I bought a Drill Sergeant on eBay for £12.50 when they first came out (£9 plus £3.50 shipping). Yes, that's considerably more than the retail price was, but the only ASDA near us didn't sell any Skylanders at all (seems to be a trend here!), and by the time I'd paid to travel anywhere that WOULD sell a Drill Sergeant, it was cheaper to buy online.

I just hope my HMV/Amazon pre-orders go through for Wave 3 alright. I did pre-order Wave 2 from Zavvi back at the end of last year. Over a month of waiting and still no figures? NEVER AGAIN.
---
#262 Posted: 15:32:03 25/02/2012
Also, this isn't so much assisting "scalpers" as it's a UK seller with US stock smilie so nyuh.

I think you misunderstood what I meant then, I didn't mean I thought you were supporting scalpers yourself I meant that despite the fact that I hate scalpers I can see why paying over the odds for Skylanders can sometimes be economically viable and that it's not stupid. I mean paying £50 for a figure that will (or at least should) be in the shops here in the next month would be a bit reckless but paying £20 is by no means out of the way. I was supporting your decision though I think I'll wait and risk it (I may regret this...) as I feel that after splurging a bit on a 3D TV and a surround sound system earlier this month I should resist the urge to treat myself to too many things I don't really need.
---
#263 Posted: 14:40:25 27/02/2012
I'm not even back in the UK just yet, but I would like to appeal to other users. Toys R Us have promised Legendary Triple Packs for this week:
Quote: Toys R Us Facebook page
...we're expecting some more in mid week next week. Thanks SH
22 February at 11:45

Yet as some users have noticed, the same packs have been removed from the site recently, despite these promises:
Quote: Toys R Us Facebook Page
...the Skylanders legendary triple pack has temporarily been removed from the site as no further stock was originally thought to be available, however we will have further stock of this item and it will be added back online by the end of March. We are also hoping to place a pre order on this item mid March. We hope this helps with your query and sorry for any confusion which this may have caused...Friday at 16:58

All I ask is that we (users of this forum) keep pestering Toys R Us hopefully on the Facebook page for all to see. My hope that this might convince them to actually get in some stock rather than keep messing us about week after week as to when packs may or may not come back in stock.

Also for anyone keeping count the Skylanders Adventure packs have been completely removed from the TRU UK page, you can click on them from the Skylanders information page, but it just links you back to the TRU home page.

Thanks in advance everyone! Hope you find some Skylanders this week! smilie
---
machmandp Blue Sparx Gems: 530
#264 Posted: 19:30:38 27/02/2012
I have said this before but i am beginning to become very dissapointed with the lack of stock especially the non release of the new skylanders
they dont release in the UK But they can produce a special run of the purple cynder for the US to promote a game which is already too popular for them.

For me on my wii i dont mind saying that i can play as all 32 of the skylanders and have unlocked Dragons Peak
this game needed new releases to keep up the interest but it looks as if they cannot be bothered

Shame really , lets hope they dont balls up Giants
#265 Posted: 20:25:58 27/02/2012
Quote: machmandp
I have said this before but i am beginning to become very dissapointed with the lack of stock especially the non release of the new skylanders
they dont release in the UK But they can produce a special run of the purple cynder for the US to promote a game which is already too popular for them.

For me on my wii i dont mind saying that i can play as all 32 of the skylanders and have unlocked Dragons Peak
this game needed new releases to keep up the interest but it looks as if they cannot be bothered

How have you managed that? Is your Wii modded?
#266 Posted: 10:39:43 28/02/2012
Quote: machmandp

How have you managed that? Is your Wii modded?

Either that, or through the use of action replay :/

But I wouldn't shout about it, unless you want Activision (and Nintendo) on your case :/
#267 Posted: 13:32:59 28/02/2012
Just wondering if it's through the cheats menu on Configurable USB Loader. I copied my disc onto my HDD to preserve the disc but never tried the 'download cheats' option.

I may try this later. Will report back.
#268 Posted: 20:39:20 28/02/2012
I got a reply to TRU today, it didn't show up earlier on my Facebook, but here it is for all to see:

Quote: TRU UK Facebook
Hi Mairéad, we are currently experiencing some technical issues with our website and we are sorry for any inconvenience which this may have caused however I can inform you that the we are hoping the Skylanders Adventure Packs will be online by the end of March. We hope this helps with your query, Thanks CD
4 hours ago
---
#269 Posted: 21:44:25 28/02/2012
So, this week is the moment of truth for those who preordered from HMV :/

I have no idea whether they will get them shipped and set this week, but I am hoping for the best
#270 Posted: 05:54:36 29/02/2012
I would have thought we would have heard from HMV by now if we were going to get them shipped. Here's hoping they'll be able to sooner rather than later, though!
---
#271 Posted: 08:34:45 29/02/2012
Amazon sent me the usual email "You searched Toys and Games sections, you may be interested in these!" and having Cynder at the top of the list...

Her price has been put up for general listings, otherwise nothing has happened on the whole order side
#272 Posted: 11:29:07 29/02/2012
Might it be worth emailing HMV with your order number to see where Cynder is?

I rang TRU Collier's Wood today and they had nothing of any real interest. Yesterday though, on a whim, I tried my local Argos (Eltham) for singles, they had Chop-Chop, Bash, Eruptor, Sonic Boom and Stealth Elf in stock. I had them already. It that might be helpful to someone else smilie

Happy Hunting everyone

Edit: My frustration with TRU UK has me searching eBay for a seller with all 4 Legendaries for sale and I found rather interesting find
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:56:18 29/02/2012 by Buzzthebatgirl
#273 Posted: 12:37:34 29/02/2012
^It's easy to get a friend in America to send you something that you then sell on - or family member

That's usually how these people do this :/
#274 Posted: 16:58:58 29/02/2012
Might it be worth emailing HMV with your order number to see where Cynder is?

I rang TRU Collier's Wood today and they had nothing of any real interest. Yesterday though, on a whim, I tried my local Argos (Eltham) for singles, they had Chop-Chop, Bash, Eruptor, Sonic Boom and Stealth Elf in stock. I had them already. It that might be helpful to someone else smilie

Happy Hunting everyone

Edit: My frustration with TRU UK has me searching eBay for a seller with all 4 Legendaries for sale and I found rather interesting find

Mine is on the way from Canada along with a Legendary triple pack.
#275 Posted: 12:52:11 01/03/2012
Went to HMV today, they had Hex, Wrecking Ball and Boomer, was tempted to pick one up but...

Anyway, I asked about preorders. they say 16th MArch is new release date :/
chrisrobbo21982 Blue Sparx Gems: 707
#276 Posted: 14:30:33 01/03/2012
Toys r Us Bolton had Whirlwind, Double Trouble and Drill Sergeant triple pack in today. Most (if not all) went within an hour though. Also had Drobot, Flameslinger and Stump Smash triple in too.
---
Own: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#277 Posted: 17:53:49 01/03/2012
Quote: chrisrobbo21982
Toys r Us Bolton had Whirlwind, Double Trouble and Drill Sergeant triple pack in today. Most (if not all) went within an hour though. Also had Drobot, Flameslinger and Stump Smash triple in too.

Does that mean wave 3 has hit TRU? Amazon still says "This item has not yet been released."... Darn I should have gone to Lincoln today instead of baby club >.<
---
reventon777 Green Sparx Gems: 258
#278 Posted: 18:42:59 01/03/2012
We all do things we wish we had done
---
Own:smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Join my mates Minecraft server! 85.236.100.180:26065!
#279 Posted: 19:20:46 01/03/2012
My friend went in after work about 1pm on the off chance they'd be in with it being the 1st March (new month etc). She said they weren't on the shelf, they were in boxes unopened waiting to go out on the shelf. She asked the assistant if she could open the boxes to see what was in them and it was the Double Trouble triple pack. She bought one for me and one for her. Her friend came down to get one for herself so there were 5 left (out of 8 available) when I spoke to her. She did say someone else came in but she couldn't confirm if they'd bought EVERYTHING but it looked like it.
---
Own: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
EgoNaut Yellow Sparx Gems: 1730
#280 Posted: 19:26:01 01/03/2012
Remember that news I reported earlier about some random GAME employee in Barnstaple telling me that apparantly there will be a period at some point where Skylanders will be completely exclusive to GAME and Gamestation stores for the UK?
I've just heard this again from someone else, an employee from Gamestation.

I'm still skeptical, personally.
---
S1: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
S2: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
S3: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
t7gga Yellow Sparx Gems: 1726
#281 Posted: 20:13:30 01/03/2012
Quote: EgoNaut
Remember that news I reported earlier about some random GAME employee in Barnstaple telling me that apparantly there will be a period at some point where Skylanders will be completely exclusive to GAME and Gamestation stores for the UK?

considering the financial trouble they are in, there is no chance ... "Confirmed: GAME not stocking Mass Effect 3 or Mario Party 9. GAME has confirmed that it will not be selling Mass Effect 3 when it's released next week or Mario Party 9 on Friday, with some rumours suggesting they will also not be stocking any other new EA or Nintendo games."
#282 Posted: 21:04:23 01/03/2012
Despite TRU UK's Facebook promise of having Legendary Triple Packs "some more in mid week next week Date: 22 February at 11:45". I did a ring around stores today and still the same "don't have it, don't know when we'll have it" lame excuse.

I have become so frustrated that I have gone onto eBay, found a seller with a reasonably priced Legendary Triple pack and a Legendary Trigger Happy and bought them. Heck it'll cost me around £45 in total, but for that I'll have them all in a few weeks, delivered to my door, and have no more fecking around from useless TRU staff with lame excuses or acting like they have never even heard of Skylanders before. For anyone keeping a count on the costs, the Triple Pack is about £25 (if it doesn't go up), the Legendary Trigger Happy about £10. I hate to have to resort to using a Scalper, but there isn't any information at all in this side of the world on any of the figures and I don't want another three months of this making me more and more frustrated! [/end rant]
---
#283 Posted: 21:09:01 01/03/2012
Despite TRU UK's Facebook promise of having Legendary Triple Packs "some more in mid week next week Date: 22 February at 11:45". I did a ring around stores today and still the same "don't have it, don't know when we'll have it" lame excuse.

I have become so frustrated that I have gone onto eBay, found a seller with a reasonably priced Legendary Triple pack and a Legendary Trigger Happy and bought them. Heck it'll cost me around £45 in total, but for that I'll have them all in a few weeks, delivered to my door, and have no more fecking around from useless TRU staff with lame excuses or acting like they have never even heard of Skylanders before. For anyone keeping a count on the costs, the Triple Pack is about £25 (if it doesn't go up), the Legendary Trigger Happy about £10. I hate to have to resort to using a Scalper, but there isn't any information at all in this side of the world on any of the figures and I don't want another three months of this making me more and more frustrated! [/end rant]

You'll be very lucky to get them for that. From what I've seen, triples are going for about £40-£50 and L-trigger about £30 both plus postage. I paid a bit more than that for the triples and feel slightly sick at how much I did spend but I know my son will love them come his birthday next month.

Good luck though! I feel your pain!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:10:08 01/03/2012 by chrisrobbo21982
#284 Posted: 22:30:53 01/03/2012
^ I found the Legendaries last night, contacted the seller and and voila, cheaper than the average scalper:

[User Posted Image]
Roughly £45 for the figures - forgot about the shipping cost, my head is full of other stuff right now smilie
---
#285 Posted: 22:39:29 01/03/2012
The UK availability is an absolute disgrace tbf. Skylanders Giants is going to be like this from launch. the advertising will be full on well before launch and scalpers will be out in force.

If it was up to me, I'd be taking no part in it all. Unfortunately my 5 year old is already looking forward to it.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:42:23 01/03/2012 by Wynne1975
#286 Posted: 07:37:14 02/03/2012
@Buzzthebatgirl - well done on those prices, I paid substantially more than that so I'm very very jealous. It's good to see that someone hasn't paid too much over the odds. Hopefully the seller will combine shipping for you as well. I paid £30 for L-Trigger purely because regular trigger happy is one of my sons faves and I know he'll love it.
---
#287 Posted: 08:05:19 02/03/2012

Given that both GAME and Gamestation in Barnstaple have had no Skylanders whatsoever for ages, I would agree with your scepticism.
---
#288 Posted: 10:33:12 02/03/2012
Quote: Sunny Castanets

Given that both GAME and Gamestation in Barnstaple have had no Skylanders whatsoever for ages, I would agree with your scepticism.

The guy in my local Game basically told me to go to TRU because they hardly ever get any Skylanders and when they do they're all gone in an hour or 2 so it's not worth even trying... though he could just be unaware of this 'exclusivity deal' I think that the chances of that are about the same as marshmallow rain.

TRU has clearly got the best deals with Activision/Toys for Bob because they're the only ones that have had exclusives of more than just one character/the Volcanic Vault. There is no way they'll insult TRU with a deal like that.
---
#289 Posted: 14:20:07 02/03/2012
@chrisrobo21982: My shipping cost was $25 for those 4 figures. A lot better than paying $20 per item. I kept plugging away at eBay until I found a seller with both the Legendary Triple Pack an L-Trigg and reasonable shipping. It's cost me more than waiting about, but saved my sanity from stoopid TRU staff.

Of course after I cave TRU UK put the Legendary Triple pack back up on the site. It's the promised pre-order, and this time they have a date - 30th March. The big question is - is that when the warehouse will have them or when the customer will have them in hand?
---
#290 Posted: 15:04:39 02/03/2012
^Preorder these as well, or not? :/

Choices, choices, choices...

Actually, I'll chuck the link at my dad, and get him to get me them for my birthday smilie
#291 Posted: 15:20:33 05/03/2012
Smyths Toys at Bolton just called to say they've had a delivery of the Double Trouble triple pack as I'd had my name down for a call back when they came in. I told them I'd got it from toys r us last week. Limited to 1 per customer which deters the scalpels and helps us all get one!
---
faitaru Green Sparx Gems: 137
#292 Posted: 16:45:50 05/03/2012
Damn this game! I only bought it on Saturday because I couldn't find SSX in stock anywhere and now I am in the process of making myself incredibly poor.

I've put a pre-order on the legendary triple pack on the TRU website, although from the looks of previous posts in this thread I am somewhat sceptical about getting my hands on them on March 30th... we shall see.

Checked amazon earlier today and they'd redone their triple pack listing. The Eruptor triple is in stock with amazon for £19.99 and the Whirlwind and Lightning Rod triples are there for £19.99 pre-order (with no date listed). The other 4 packs are stocked by other sellers for prices upwards of £29.99.

All the adventure packs are OOS, although I've pre-ordered Dragon's Peak (again no release date listed) and ordered the other 3 pending restocks.

All I want for now is 1 of each element, but that is proving somewhat difficult. Ordered a Eruptor triple, which leaves me with Air/Life still to find. Wrecking Ball triple would cover it, but reluctant to pay over the odds for it.

Went out to check 3x Tesco and 1x ASDA in my local area this afternoon, none of them had anything other than starter packs.

*Edit: It seems that in the time between me ordering my Eruptor triple and posting this here, they are now OOS again at the decent price!
---
Current Skylander count: 31/37

Still need: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 16:55:35 05/03/2012 by faitaru
#293 Posted: 17:00:05 05/03/2012
^ They also got the wrecking ball triple in stock as well as Flameslinger triple if that helps?
---
#294 Posted: 17:12:08 05/03/2012
^ They also got the wrecking ball triple in stock as well as Flameslinger triple if that helps?

Amazon themselves are OOS on all the triples now. There are some marketplace sellers who have stock but the cheapest price on the Wrecking Ball triple is £31.99. Although I am somewhat hooked on the game after 2 days and potentially on my way to becoming homeless through Skylander addiction, I am not quite at the stage where I'll pay more than £10 a figure!

When I do get to that stage I'll be buying the 3DS starter pack JUST for the figures in that >.>
---

#295 Posted: 17:41:46 05/03/2012
Quote: faitaru

Amazon themselves are OOS on all the triples now. There are some marketplace sellers who have stock but the cheapest price on the Wrecking Ball triple is £31.99. Although I am somewhat hooked on the game after 2 days and potentially on my way to becoming homeless through Skylander addiction, I am not quite at the stage where I'll pay more than £10 a figure!

When I do get to that stage I'll be buying the 3DS starter pack JUST for the figures in that >.>

Sorry I meant Smyths had this in stock, not Amazon.
---
#296 Posted: 17:47:49 05/03/2012

I very nearly did that when Tesco had them for £34.91 (kinda wish I did) but instead I camped out in a TRU for 3 hours while they unpacked a delivery... it was a disappointing selection but I got hold of Stealth Elf (who is awesome btw... soloed Kaos with her) and Sonic Boom for £7.49 each... I kinda wish I'd got the triple but they didn't have it... I also passed up on the Zap/Hex/DinoRang triple which I later regretted (curse my willpower... >.< )

Owning this game is like having a hole in your wallet.
---
#297 Posted: 17:51:19 05/03/2012

Which shops did you see them as in stock? My nearest Smyths are probably the London branches, and none of those appear to have any stock. The Bristol branch looks like it has a couple in stock and I'll be passing there next Saturday. Might be worth a look in.
---

#298 Posted: 17:55:24 05/03/2012

Which shops did you see them as in stock? My nearest Smyths are probably the London branches, and none of those appear to have any stock. The Bristol branch looks like it has a couple in stock and I'll be passing there next Saturday. Might be worth a look in.

He's talking about Middlebrook retail park in Bolton... so not really helpful to you I imagine smilie

There isn't a single Smyths in my whole county... BUT either this weekend or next I will be visiting the in-laws and checking the Bolton and Wigan Smyths'.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:56:10 05/03/2012 by Deandria
#299 Posted: 17:57:14 05/03/2012

In Bolton, next to the Reebok Stadium. The guy said the online inventory doesn't marry up with instore inventory until overnight usually as it takes time to update so I reckon you should try calling your local Smyths.
---
#300 Posted: 18:00:06 05/03/2012
I very nearly did that when Tesco had them for £34.91 (kinda wish I did) but instead I camped out in a TRU for 3 hours while they unpacked a delivery... it was a disappointing selection but I got hold of Stealth Elf (who is awesome btw... soloed Kaos with her) and Sonic Boom for £7.49 each... I kinda wish I'd got the triple but they didn't have it... I also passed up on the Zap/Hex/DinoRang triple which I later regretted (curse my willpower... >.< )

Owning this game is like having a hole in your wallet.

The 3DS pack is very tempting; I can see myself caving in at some point in the future on that one.

I'd be happy with Stealth Elf/Sonic Boom singles. That would at least cover me for all 8 elements (as long as my triple pack shows up). Am I right in thinking SB is the only Air release in the UK so far?

Oh my, Drobot triple is £19.98 on amazon all of a sudden. 8 left in stock. I cannot resist.
---

First | Previous | Page 6 of 36 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34 35 36

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me