Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 5 of 36 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35 36
The UK Skylanders Hunters Thread :) [CLOSED]
bisylizzie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3913
#201 Posted: 11:36:39 07/02/2012
Went to PC World and ASDA today, didn't see what ASDA had, but PC World had the triple pack with Bash, Chop Chop and Eruptor
Buzzthebatgirl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1526
#202 Posted: 12:05:36 07/02/2012
Just off the phone to Croydon TRU. Today the have singles of Boomer, Wrecking Ball, Zap, Eruptor, Hex and Dino Rang. They have triple packs of Pirate Seas, Darklight Crypt and Empire of Ice. I fell like screaming when they keep telling me they have triple packs when they have Adventure Packs!!

I asked about the Legendary Pack and the clerk was useless (and was since the call began), saying she hadn't seen them since Christmas and I should contact the Skylanders Department (translation Activision) and try to buy the pack off them. The information the Croydon staff has is worse that useless, my cat knows more about Skylanders than them and this isn't the first time they've been like this =_=
---
GITD smilie won on Facebook.com/Toywinner
Too many Skylanders in collection
outerdragon Green Sparx Gems: 273
#203 Posted: 15:38:35 07/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Buzzthebatgirl
Just off the phone to Croydon TRU. Today the have singles of Boomer, Wrecking Ball, Zap, Eruptor, Hex and Dino Rang. They have triple packs of Pirate Seas, Darklight Crypt and Empire of Ice. I fell like screaming when they keep telling me they have triple packs when they have Adventure Packs!!

I asked about the Legendary Pack and the clerk was useless (and was since the call began), saying she hadn't seen them since Christmas and I should contact the Skylanders Department (translation Activision) and try to buy the pack off them. The information the Croydon staff has is worse that useless, my cat knows more about Skylanders than them and this isn't the first time they've been like this =_=

Lol anyway just thought id let u guys know my local Tesco got aload of skylanders in there al wave 1 and 2 stuff I've got al of them but it's nice to Know there starting to turn up in big numbers smilie
---
[smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie]
Ellioy Green Sparx Gems: 469
#204 Posted: 16:26:59 07/02/2012
if got got the mal from amazon they predict that empire of ice will be released the 9th rather than the 3rd
---
AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
#205 Posted: 09:44:04 08/02/2012
Off the phone with TRU Collier's Wood. There was a large multimedia delivery yesterday that was no put out yet. It contained all the older singles, carry cases, starter packs and proper triple packs of figures. There was roughly about 48 singles packs in that one delivery alone. Nothing on Wave 3 or Legendary Packs just yet. Hopefully this is a sign of things to come. Happy hunting everyone smilie
---
Ellioy Green Sparx Gems: 469
#206 Posted: 19:24:14 08/02/2012
My EoI is coming tomorrow its dispatched.

Me.

---
AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Sequoia Spyro Blue Sparx Gems: 719
#207 Posted: 19:30:32 08/02/2012
I haven't really been looking since I got EoI last week - have been working non-stop. They really work us into the grave.

Hopefully DT and Cynder'll be out soon. I haven't seen them come up on eBay unless they're American ones so I guess they're really not out yet.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#208 Posted: 15:34:01 09/02/2012
Bit late on my typing today - sorry busy cleaning out a shower and taking room measurements. ANYWHOO, here's what I got for you all today:

First I rang Old Fail Road, I mean, Old Kent Road TRU first at around 11am. They got in loads of Wave 1 and Wave 2 single figures and also Triple packs with Eruptor and Triple packs with Zap (I'm too lazy to figure out who else comes in those trple packs right now). The also got in Adventure packs, I assume all three, I didn't ask. I asked about the Legendaries, I gave the guy the code from the website, he went off and said he didn't have them as expected. I asked when his next delivery was and he said tomorrow (Friday), I asked when would it be in and he said I should call at around 3pm as they would have it all unloaded by then. By 3pm the store would be cleaned out of Skylanders and he wants me to call then?!?! Uggh

I also decided to call my nearest Smyths store, just to see if they had any further release dates for the Wave 3 (Cynder, Double Trouble, Drill Sargent and Whirlwind) figures they have currently listed online. Currently they are listed are release for February. The guy straight away said he had been told they have been moved to March but was unaware if this was early, mid or late March.

So while not useful for me to get any new figures today, I hope the information above is helpful to someone searching for figures. Keep positive everyone and happy hunting smilie
---
Wynne1975 Blue Sparx Gems: 854
#209 Posted: 19:19:55 09/02/2012
What's the code for the Legendary figures triple pack?
#210 Posted: 20:16:34 09/02/2012
---
#211 Posted: 06:51:39 10/02/2012
Thanks smilie
Skaterpunkdan Blue Sparx Gems: 501
#212 Posted: 19:16:18 10/02/2012
just been to my local tesco they had a big restock today managed to get all 3 adventure packs they also had several singles and a triple pack (chop chop one) also play.com has both empire of ice and pirate seas hope this helps someone out. smilie
---
I Have: 37/37
Nickyjj Red Sparx Gems: 75
#213 Posted: 19:36:24 10/02/2012
Smyths has some wave 1/2 to order online,if this helps anyone . I'm still hunting for chop chop,stealth elf and drill sergeant and All of wave 3 . If any one sees them online or Wirral area can you please give me heads up thanks
willow Blue Sparx Gems: 500
#214 Posted: 09:12:09 11/02/2012
Most times when I have been Skylander-a-hunting, I have been unsuccessful, with only two successful trips out.

1. Toys R Us. Bought Boomer, Dino-Rang, Hex, Wrecking Ball and Zap. These were the only figures they had in stock, with no adventure packs or triple packs. They had a ton of Boomers, one Hex (which I bought), three Dino-Rangs, a few Zaps and many Wrecking Balls.
2. Game. Bought Bash and Drobot. They only had one Bash, one Drobot and one Voodood in stock, and unfortunately I didn't have enough money to buy all three, so I could not get Voodood.

And that's it. Not even a hint of an adventure pack, triple pack, or wave three. Dx
---
All standard Skylanders now owned, and Dark Spyro, except Camo, Sunburn and Wham-Shell!
#215 Posted: 11:10:10 11/02/2012
so did anyone else check there Tesco out yet? wondering if i was just extremely lucky or if they have started showing up more.
---
Sunny Castanets Gold Sparx Gems: 2231
#216 Posted: 14:53:34 11/02/2012
None of our shops have anything except for starter packs, although Amazon have started taking pre-orders for all of the remaining figures, including Ignitor.

Nickyjj, I've got a spare Drill Sergeant still sealed (although a little bit of box damage) that I would be willing to part with if you're interested.
---
Quote: Tashiji
Sunny, as always, you are so darn smart.
Hades Green Sparx Gems: 214
#217 Posted: 15:43:01 11/02/2012
Tesco @ Skipton have loads of Skylanders in. Did not get any as we have them all now bar Legendary's which are coming back in stock (USA) next week.

They had Pirate Seas and Darklight Crypt adventure packs. The only triple pack was Zap, Dino Rang and Hex, but several of them.

Loads of single character packs all £6.99.... Sonic Boom, Voodood, Bash, Stump Smash, Dino Rang, Hex, Drobot (from what I can remember.
#218 Posted: 16:05:20 11/02/2012
Quote: Hades
Tesco @ Skipton have loads of Skylanders in. Did not get any as we have them all now bar Legendary's which are coming back in stock (USA) next week.

They had Pirate Seas and Darklight Crypt adventure packs. The only triple pack was Zap, Dino Rang and Hex, but several of them.

Loads of single character packs all £6.99.... Sonic Boom, Voodood, Bash, Stump Smash, Dino Rang, Hex, Drobot (from what I can remember.

did they have any empire of ice adventure packs? as my local did but theyre website is saying they wont have them until 24/02
---
#219 Posted: 00:45:49 12/02/2012
Quote: Skaterpunkdan
Quote: Hades

did they have any empire of ice adventure packs? as my local did but theyre website is saying they wont have them until 24/02

Nope, just the one listed above. Oh and they had Prism Break too. There was a display stand full of them.
outerdragon Green Sparx Gems: 273
#220 Posted: 01:08:29 13/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Skaterpunkdan
so did anyone else check there Tesco out yet? wondering if i was just extremely lucky or if they have started showing up more.

My Tesco also had aload in, but saddly i had all of them. Now i just have to hope they get some flameslingers in (i no hes old but i stil dont have him lol) as wel as any of wave 3 smilie
---
[smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie]
#221 Posted: 05:04:52 13/02/2012
It sucks, because I keep hearing you guys talk about seeing Skylanders figures around the place, but I don't dare to go to any of my shops because time after time, they disappoint. I really hope we get better stock when Giants comes out because ordering online isn't the same as buying in a shop, even if it is cheaper!
---
#222 Posted: 12:40:43 19/02/2012
I'm going to bump this thread back up as I foresee some discoveries this week (I'm being positive as I have no proof that anything will be found).

I rang the Collier's Wood TRU branch on Friday, the lady I spoke to was totally useless. I asked about the Legendary triple pack (TRU Exclusive), and was told to try other stores like Argos or Game for it., to which I replied it was only in TRU. Was also told to ring TRUs to check stock, I told I did, I ring several TRUs on a weekly basis for these figures *_*

I did manage to get a phone number which I believe is the TRU Head Office, the number rang out on Friday, but I did ring after 5pm. From what I can gather from the staff, it is the Head Office that orders in all the Skylanders. It might amount to nothing, but could also get some answers. So please, please, please can people ring this number come Monday and express our desire for more Skylanders. I will be ringing on Monday morning and will post up my findings. The number is 016 2878 1222
---
#223 Posted: 13:12:53 19/02/2012
Good bump, and seeing as wave 4 is rumoured to be in USA this week, and Oz have just got wave 3,I'll be disappointed if wave 3 isn't in the UK this week.
t7gga Yellow Sparx Gems: 1726
#224 Posted: 13:15:09 19/02/2012
"The number is 01628 781222" ... i've just found a 01628 414141 number which is also linked to the same address

the 01628 area code does match up with maidenhead store support centre address ...

Toys R Us
Geoffrey House
Vanwall Business Park
Vanwall Road
Maidenhead
SL6 4UB
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:21:24 19/02/2012 by t7gga
#225 Posted: 20:57:08 19/02/2012
Does anybody have any more news on Wave One or Wave Three in the UK?
---
All standard Skylanders now owned, and Dark Spyro, except Camo, Sunburn and Wham-Shell!
#226 Posted: 09:59:48 21/02/2012
I rang both hose phone numbers for TRU yesterday. The fist one rang out (again), so I tried the second one. The second one got me through to a human, once I had finished stating I wanted to know about Skylanders, I was connected to the standard unHelpline number smilie

I rang Collier's Wood TRU this morning. They have had in no new stock, but have confirmed a new lot is coming in March and if I call back in a little while I can get the list. Will edit his post when I have said list smilie

Edit:
This is the list sent out the TRU stores on figure availability.

March: Double Trouble, Drill Sargent, Whirlwind, Drobot, Flameslinger, Stump Smash and Cynder.

April: Voodood, Lightening Rod, Zook and Sunburn (Dragon's Peak).

June/July: Warnado, Camo and Wham-Shell

Legendary Trigger Happy and Legendary Triple Packs were mentioned but there is no solid release for either of these sent out right now.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:31:48 21/02/2012 by Buzzthebatgirl
#227 Posted: 12:00:48 21/02/2012
June/July for the final figures? Yikes.

I wish Toys R Us would update their website as well. It worries me that when they get Legendary Trigger Happy in, that I wouldn't be able to order it online.
---
#228 Posted: 12:54:31 21/02/2012
So guys, any of you have a CEX near you? Are you in Watford, Bridlington or Portsmouth? Those stores have LIMITED numbers of Skylanders, selling at less than the retail price(a couple of quid less, in fact!)

Although, that said, I found 4 triples packs in ASDA the other day, so stores ARE getting more stock in. Went over to have a look, my dad promptly knocked them all off the counter smilie Zap,whoever,whoever and Bash, ChopChop, whoever TPs
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:01:10 21/02/2012 by bisylizzie
#229 Posted: 14:56:33 21/02/2012
I have a Cex near me (in Bexleyheath) if you think it's worth it I can call and see what they have.

I forgot to out this in the edit but I asked about the Blue Bash while I was on the phone. My TRU buddy hadn't heard about it at all before I mentioned it. Make from that what you wish :/
---
#230 Posted: 15:03:55 21/02/2012
Nah, they have an online stock checker, and those were the only stores with stock. £4 for a figure though!

Also, saw another Zap pack(Hex and Dino-rang) today in Pc World...
#231 Posted: 16:05:38 21/02/2012
According to this search CeX are selling all the loose figures they have, even Dark Spyro and Ignitor.
---
#232 Posted: 16:15:05 21/02/2012
Yup, that's what I meant smilie And I just noticed they had more figures :/ I'm tempted to order a Spyro, just for completeness of my collection
#233 Posted: 16:26:28 21/02/2012
TRU Exeter had a big delivery today. The Hex and Chop Chop triple packs were available. Single packs they had Stealth Elf, Sonic Boom, Eruptor, Chop Chop and Bash. Some Zap and Boomer were already on shelf.

3 shopping trolleys FULL of them.
Nroc-Nuika Platinum Sparx Gems: 5348
#234 Posted: 20:33:57 21/02/2012
For any interested, Gravesend hasn't got ANY stock in recently, nor Dartford or Northfleet. Trust me, I regularly check. If there is a change however, I'll keep you posted.

On a positive note, any around the area of Dartford, the gamestation there has a bunch of unused Volcanic Vaults. Ask for one and the guys should give you it for free.
---
I always forget to check my guestbook
#235 Posted: 10:59:18 22/02/2012
^Small world smilie, I'm pretty near Gravesend and Dartford, near being a less than 20 minutes train journey smilie
---
chrisrobbo21982 Blue Sparx Gems: 707
#236 Posted: 13:24:17 22/02/2012
Hi everyone. I've been following this thread for a while but have never actually posted (or actually registered) until today.

I've spoken to my local Smyths store in Bolton today who have advised that they have received an email from head office on Monday which states they are due the wave 3 triple pack in this week (whirlwind, double trouble and drill sergeant). This is an addition to wave 1 and 2 triples and singles. Apparently it is country wide and not just store specific. He did say that all stores would have them by Tuesday at the latest.

I've already got whirlwind and drill sergeant but going to get the triple pack just for double trouble.

Hope this info helps
---
Own: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#237 Posted: 19:57:47 22/02/2012
TRU UK are supposed to be stocking Legendary Triple Pack in store and online by the middle of next week. Source TRU Customer Service.
#238 Posted: 20:38:52 22/02/2012
^This is also on the TRU UK Facebook page. Sorry to sound cynical, but I'll believe it when I see it :/
---
Deandria Green Sparx Gems: 304
#239 Posted: 20:47:47 22/02/2012
Hi, I've been lurking around here for a few weeks now but decided to register yesterday. I want to let any Skylanders fan in the Lincolnshire area know that TRU in Lincoln had some Skylanders delivered today (albeit a fairly pitiful selection). A handful of singles; Bash, Chop Chop, Eruptor, Sonic Boom and Stealth Elf, and triple packs 3 (Eruptor/Chop Chop/Bash) and 5 (Zap/Hex/Dino Rang). They were unloaded at about 4:45pm so if you get there tomorrow there probably will be some left, if you call ahead they may hold some for you - 01522 568 787. The guy there was really helpful even though I had to wait around for nearly 3 hours while the guys in the back unloaded the new stuff (aparently most of the people who do that are ill). Anyway just thought people might like to know.

Quote: chrisrobbo21982
I've spoken to my local Smyths store in Bolton today who have advised that they have received an email from head office on Monday which states they are due the wave 3 triple pack in this week (whirlwind, double trouble and drill sergeant). This is an addition to wave 1 and 2 triples and singles. Apparently it is country wide and not just store specific. He did say that all stores would have them by Tuesday at the latest.

Oh poopies! My husband was at the Middlebrook Smyths at the weekend and they had none! And there are no Smyths at all in Lincolnshire smilie
---
Own: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Really Want: smilie smilie
#240 Posted: 23:37:51 22/02/2012
Quote: Deandria
Hi, I've been lurking around here for a few weeks now but decided to register yesterday. I want to let any Skylanders fan in the Lincolnshire area know that TRU in Lincoln had some Skylanders delivered today (albeit a fairly pitiful selection). A handful of singles; Bash, Chop Chop, Eruptor, Sonic Boom and Stealth Elf, and triple packs 3 (Eruptor/Chop Chop/Bash) and 5 (Zap/Hex/Dino Rang). They were unloaded at about 4:45pm so if you get there tomorrow there probably will be some left, if you call ahead they may hold some for you - 01522 568 787. The guy there was really helpful even though I had to wait around for nearly 3 hours while the guys in the back unloaded the new stuff (aparently most of the people who do that are ill). Anyway just thought people might like to know.

Quote: chrisrobbo21982

Oh poopies! My husband was at the Middlebrook Smyths at the weekend and they had none! And there are no Smyths at all in Lincolnshire smilie

Girl, you're in Lincolnshire too? I'm personally down near Boston. A village on the way to Skeg. And yeah, I think I mentioned the second point before, no Smyth's in Lincolnshire :/

But anyway, it's nice to meet a fellow... Lincolnshire-rian?

But I've not actually checked anywhere today :/ Maybe tomorrow during my lunch break, though I don't think so...

But CEX have dispatched my Spyro smilie
Deandria Green Sparx Gems: 304
#241 Posted: 13:29:45 23/02/2012
Quote: bisylizzie
Girl, you're in Lincolnshire too? I'm personally down near Boston. A village on the way to Skeg. And yeah, I think I mentioned the second point before, no Smyth's in Lincolnshire :/

But anyway, it's nice to meet a fellow... Lincolnshire-rian?

But I've not actually checked anywhere today :/ Maybe tomorrow during my lunch break, though I don't think so...

But CEX have dispatched my Spyro smilie

Not far from me! I caught the 6 into Lincoln to get to TRU. Infact "A village on the way to Skeg." precisely describes where I live too lol. Though I'm sure it's not the same village as we're more the Lincoln way than Boston.

Sorry I didn't read the whole thread smilie, bad form on my part (and so unlike me) but I wanted to post right away (I even got told off by my husband for posting when I should have been eating my tea).
---
Own: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Really Want: smilie smilie
#242 Posted: 13:44:18 23/02/2012
Quote: Deandria
Not far from me! I caught the 6 into Lincoln to get to TRU. Infact "A village on the way to Skeg." precisely describes where I live too lol. Though I'm sure it's not the same village as we're more the Lincoln way than Boston.

Sorry I didn't read the whole thread smilie, bad form on my part (and so unlike me) but I wanted to post right away (I even got told off by my husband for posting when I should have been eating my tea).

Well, anyway, it is still pretty cool smilie Mine is on the 7 route, rather than 6 though...

And no worries about the second bit, I get distracted posting when I should be doing something else as well smilie

i didn't look today, was too busy getting on with my assignment work smilie Next week HMV orders arrive though smilie
#243 Posted: 14:39:00 23/02/2012
Quote: Buzzthebatgirl
^This is also on the TRU UK Facebook page. Sorry to sound cynical, but I'll believe it when I see it :/

I see no reason not to believe it.
EgoNaut Yellow Sparx Gems: 1730
#244 Posted: 19:08:32 23/02/2012
I just phoned up my local GAME in Barnstaple, North Devon UK and heard a rather interesting story from the employee there.

Remember this news comes from a random shop employee, so I'll leave you to decide whether it's at all true or not, but I thought I'd post it here regardless.

He said that almost all retailers in the UK are going out of stock of Skylanders at the moment, but his company has been receiveing emails about getting new stock some time soon (no specific dates though) and when Skylanders do eventually become restocked in the UK, there will be a time period at first in which GAME and Gamestation stores will be the only stores in the country that stock Skylanders.
---
S1: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
S2: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
S3: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:09:12 23/02/2012 by EgoNaut
#245 Posted: 19:24:29 23/02/2012
Quote: EgoNaut
I just phoned up my local GAME in Barnstaple, North Devon UK and heard a rather interesting story from the employee there.

Remember this news comes from a random shop employee, so I'll leave you to decide whether it's at all true or not, but I thought I'd post it here regardless.

He said that almost all retailers in the UK are going out of stock of Skylanders at the moment, but his company has been receiveing emails about getting new stock some time soon (no specific dates though) and when Skylanders do eventually become restocked in the UK, there will be a time period at first in which GAME and Gamestation stores will be the only stores in the country that stock Skylanders.

Haha, GAME and Gamestation being the only stores? Well, with their stock problems, there's almost no chance of that :/ Cancelling preorders practically left right and center(albeit, just the one game at the moment... With others not being stocked in stores at all)
Sequoia Spyro Blue Sparx Gems: 719
#246 Posted: 19:33:51 23/02/2012
I'm sorry, internet... I caved.

Received Cynder today. £20 on Amazon, UK seller. Not TOO bad, but I still hate myself for it.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#247 Posted: 20:41:06 23/02/2012
Quote: Sequoia Spyro
I'm sorry, internet... I caved.

Received Cynder today. £20 on Amazon, UK seller. Not TOO bad, but I still hate myself for it.

That's pretty good, you know, baring in mind the current rarity of all Skylanders here in the UK, and Cynder is particularily wanted. Well done. smilie
---
#248 Posted: 21:03:20 23/02/2012
I hope, despite the rarity, at least one of my pre-orders will be fulfilled for the next wave!
---
#249 Posted: 23:25:17 23/02/2012
Quote: EgoNaut

Lol, what a pack of lies! I've rang Game and Gamestation in Torquay every day since Xmas. They've had Skylanders in TWICE in that time. All singles. No triple packs and no adventure packs. Probably due to their credit rating in the industry rather than poor availability.

Meanwhile, TRU have been getting regular supplies, Tesco starting to restock too. Not to mention Asda Direct, Amazon, Smyths, Sendit, Play.com ALL having stock online at various points.

This member of staff was trying to wind you up.
#250 Posted: 23:30:04 23/02/2012
Toys R Us UK seem to have removed Legendary skylanders from their site?
First | Previous | Page 5 of 36 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35 36

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me