Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 36 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35 36
The UK Skylanders Hunters Thread :) [CLOSED]
Buzzthebatgirl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1526
#101 Posted: 12:16:02 27/01/2012
Quote: bisylizzie
Lucky? This is Lincolnshire, county of the... farms? Though, I guess it's good that there aren't loads of people buying out these figures smilie

This is where the nearest TRU is from where I am from, I think I have you beat smilie Luckily I don't live there right now.

Anywho back on topic. Today I rang Old Kent Road TRU, they were still processing the Skylanders delivery, but had no Triple Packs only singles. They also got in the official carrying cases. A quick note: TRU staff seem to call Adventure Packs Triple Packs as if they are the same thing. The guy also said he should get a deliver on the 31st, but I could ring on on the 1st as "it will still be here (in the shop)". ORLY?!

I also rang the Ilford store as the online website was good for them today. They got in singles of Hex, Zap, Wrecking Ball, DinoBang and Bomber (that's what the guy called them!). He also told me he had the Zap, Hex and DinoBang Triple Pack along with Bomber, Prism Break and Voodood Triple Pack. The next delivery there is on Monday.

I did ask Ilford about the Legendary Pack and the answer I got was they are waiting on them to come back in, they are unsure when, but try them on Monday when the new delivery comes in.

Hope that helps folks, stay positive and remember: Happy Hunting!
---
GITD smilie won on Facebook.com/Toywinner
Too many Skylanders in collection
bisylizzie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3913
#102 Posted: 12:32:08 27/01/2012
Quote: Buzzthebatgirl
Lucky? This is Lincolnshire, county of the... farms? Though, I guess it's good that there aren't loads of people buying out these figures smilie

This is where the nearest TRU is from where I am from, I think I have you beat smilie Luckily I don't live there right now.

Anywho back on topic. Today I rang Old Kent Road TRU, they were still processing the Skylanders delivery, but had no Triple Packs only singles. They also got in the official carrying cases. A quick note: TRU staff seem to call Adventure Packs Triple Packs as if they are the same thing. The guy also said he should get a deliver on the 31st, but I could ring on on the 1st as "it will still be here (in the shop)". ORLY?!

I also rang the Ilford store as the online website was good for them today. They got in singles of Hex, Zap, Wrecking Ball, DinoBang and Bomber (that's what the guy called them!). He also told me he had the Zap, Hex and DinoBang Triple Pack along with Bomber, Prism Break and Voodood Triple Pack. The next delivery there is on Monday.

I did ask Ilford about the Legendary Pack and the answer I got was they are waiting on them to come back in, they are unsure when, but try them on Monday when the new delivery comes in.

Hope that helps folks, stay positive and remember: Happy Hunting!

Ah, I see. I figured you were UK as in England, Scotland, Wales, N. Ireland smilie

Fun fun fun
jax Green Sparx Gems: 117
#103 Posted: 13:11:05 27/01/2012
Just noticed smyths toy store has some single packs to order on line, and now they have the pictures up of empire of ice an the new triple character pack, but showing out of stock so hopefully something is coming soon

Here is the link http://www.smythstoys.com/Skyl...agesize=&sort=S
#104 Posted: 13:34:18 27/01/2012
Quote: jax
Just noticed smyths toy store has some single packs to order on line, and now they have the pictures up of empire of ice an the new triple character pack, but showing out of stock so hopefully something is coming soon

and Cynder for £6.99 - chaching!

Edit: Just phoned my nearest one (Charlton) about this and the only date I could get for their Wave 3 singles is February with no indication of if this is early, mid or late February. Interesting to point out that they also list Ignitor and Dragon's Peak on the site, but not any of the newer Triple Packs. Hope that helps everyone smilie
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:51:06 27/01/2012 by Buzzthebatgirl
#105 Posted: 13:52:34 27/01/2012
Quote: jax

and Cynder for £6.99 - chaching!

Edit: Just phoned my nearest one (Charlton) about this and the only date I could get for their Wave 3 singles is February with no indication of if this is early, mid or late February. Interesting to point out that they also list Ignitor and Dragon's Peak on the site, but not any of the newer Triple Packs. Hope that helps everyone smilie

Great, but £4.99 for delivery?

And no local store either(nor store locator)
#106 Posted: 13:56:30 27/01/2012
^I know the store locator sucks. I had to put my location and the store postcode into Google maps before I found my nearest one. On the upside they do have characters other than Wave 3 listed.

Edit: The website just updated with these goodies, I have emboldened the ones that are new to anywhere in the world:
Lighting Rod Single
Whirlwind Single
Zook Single
Triple Pack Double Trouble, Whirlwind and Drill Sargent
Triple Pack Lighting Rod, Zook and Cynder
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:06:53 27/01/2012 by Buzzthebatgirl
outerdragon Green Sparx Gems: 273
#107 Posted: 14:07:10 27/01/2012 | Topic Creator
^I know the store locator sucks. I had to put my location and the store postcode into Google maps before I found my nearest one. On the upside they do have characters other than Wave 3 listed.

Ill have to check that site out am looking forward to seeing what the new wave looks like they do show pics right?
---
[smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie]
#108 Posted: 14:08:38 27/01/2012
Quote: outerdragon

Ill have to check that site out am looking forward to seeing what the new wave looks like they do show pics right?

No pictures are yet, but hopefully soon smilie
---
#109 Posted: 14:12:09 27/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: outerdragon

No pictures are yet, but hopefully soon smilie

Aw ok thanks i didnt think there would b, but at least we know there starting to show up i cant wait for sunburn smilie
---
[smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie]
Sunny Castanets Gold Sparx Gems: 2231
#110 Posted: 23:09:13 27/01/2012
I'm really hoping on Amazon orders coming up, or someone being able to pick these up for me, because I have no hope whatsoever of any stores near me getting any Skylanders at all.
---
Quote: Tashiji
Sunny, as always, you are so darn smart.
#111 Posted: 23:33:51 27/01/2012
Quote: Sunny Castanets
I'm really hoping on Amazon orders coming up, or someone being able to pick these up for me, because I have no hope whatsoever of any stores near me getting any Skylanders at all.

ShopTo.net? VERY reliable, very fast shipping when they have something in stock(they aim to have it shipped or ready for shipping in 5 minutes of making an order if it's in stock!). Currently going through preorder stage, meaning that they are waiting for more stock to be delivered, so if you are able to wait... Or HMV for preorders of wave 3.

Otherwise, if you have a Paypal account, I'll can see what i can do(my local stores usually get some stock in every week, wave 1 and 2 only though...). Postage would be about £3 for UK per figure... £4 for 3 figures... And a cost of £8 per figure...
#112 Posted: 23:46:16 27/01/2012
I shall have a look at those sites for preorders, but will definitely keep you in mind if they fall through - thank you! smilie
---
Ellioy Green Sparx Gems: 469
#113 Posted: 06:42:00 28/01/2012
Luckly ebay had an kind seller selling one double trouble and there was ont 23 min left and i bidded and won it smilie
it was dispatched two days later and took two days to arrive.
And it was worth the wait double is really good hes easy to control and his beam attack never looses his power and make it look like double is an ghost buster
---
AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
greenlantern511 Ripto Gems: 270
#114 Posted: 06:43:10 28/01/2012
Quote: Ellioy
Luckly ebay had an kind seller selling one double trouble and there was ont 23 min left and i bidded and won it smilie
And it was worth the wait double is really good hes easy to control and his beam attack never looses his power and make it look like double is an ghost buster

So many grammatical mistakes...
#115 Posted: 10:57:43 28/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: greenlantern511
Quote: Ellioy

So many grammatical mistakes...

Lol we don't mind a few gramma mistakes on this thread just as long as your helping others with skylanders stuff. Anyway back on topic no skylander stock today where I live. How's everyone else getting on?
---
#116 Posted: 15:24:19 28/01/2012
I take a break from hunting at the weekend, but I will be back making calls to TRU on Monday smilie
---
#117 Posted: 16:49:11 28/01/2012 | Topic Creator
I take a break from hunting at the weekend, but I will be back making calls to TRU on Monday smilie

I think most people got the same idea as u buzz, as I don't think anyone gets shipments on the weekend. But ill b back on the hunt from mon fingers crossed we al find some smilie
---
TheWereCat Yellow Sparx Gems: 1000
#118 Posted: 17:47:58 29/01/2012
Are GAME giving up on Skylanders? I've searched 3 different GAME stores, same story: no Skylanders.
---
"It's time to call in the big guns."
Own:smilie smilie smilie smilie
#119 Posted: 17:55:29 29/01/2012
Quote: TheWereCat
Are GAME giving up on Skylanders? I've searched 3 different GAME stores, same story: no Skylanders.

Mine gets stocked in weekly, but the figures sell within a day
#120 Posted: 00:32:35 30/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: TheWereCat

Lol i no it seems like it, but like the other post said they do tend to get a shipments in weekly its just thier skylanders dont tend to hang around very long. For example they had some in weds just gone now their stores dont open til 9, and yet when i rang them about half 9 that day they only had 3 left out of about 16 so that tels u how fast thier stock goes.
---
#121 Posted: 08:29:19 30/01/2012
I preordered Empire of Ice on Amazon, and Double Trouble/Cynder on HMV. None of our stores get Skylanders; I went to Exeter at the weekend and none of their stores had Skylanders, and I quite frankly give up trying.
---
#122 Posted: 12:34:45 30/01/2012
On the phone to Ilford today as that is their latest delivery. After being on hold for several minutes I eventually found out that today they got in only Adventure Packs, so just Darklight Crypt, Pirate Seas and that thing called....Empire of Ice. I asked about the Legendary figures and was told, that are old stock but should be back some time soon. Hope that helps, happy hunting everyone smilie
---
#123 Posted: 12:43:53 30/01/2012
On the phone to Ilford today as that is their latest delivery. After being on hold for several minutes I eventually found out that today they got in only Adventure Packs, so just Darklight Crypt, Pirate Seas and that thing called....Empire of Ice. I asked about the Legendary figures and was told, that are old stock but should be back some time soon. Hope that helps, happy hunting everyone smilie

So EoI is now in the wild in the UK? I guess that means Wave 3 must be close, if at all...
#124 Posted: 13:02:28 30/01/2012
^Obviously so, I didn't prompt the staff for any product names. EoI hasn't shown up the on the website yet, but the site is, well but a "h" in the word site and you have it.

The fact that the Pirate Seas (I am missing that) is back in stock was a surprise to me. If it wasn't for the fact I got the my new house keys today and I want to start moving in, I'd head up there today for the adventure.

Old Kent Road TRU told me they got a delivery today, but there was no Skylanders on it this time, but I should try them again on Thursday. Last week they told me they would get a delivery on Tuesday (tomorrow), but I rang them because I was at the phone. Seems every staff member has a different delivery day in their head smilie

So tomorrow I will ring Collier's Wood and see what information they have for me. Hope that helps folks.

EDIT: So feck it I also rang Croydon today. The guy told me he got 120 figures today but only has 8 left right now. He had some of the Castle Storage cases in but they are gone now. The figures he has left are Voodood, Bash, Stump Smash and Prism Break (he didn't say if they were singles or no and I didn't ask). I cheekily asked about the "TRU exclusive figures" and he spilt the beans on the Legendaries.

He said he (his store) will be getting them back in, they don't know when and the exclusivity for these figures with Toys R Us ends in about two months at which stage they will be sold else where. The plot thickens!!
---
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 13:20:43 30/01/2012 by Buzzthebatgirl
#125 Posted: 13:31:39 30/01/2012 | Topic Creator
^Obviously so, I didn't prompt the staff for any product names. EoI hasn't shown up the on the website yet, but the site is, well but a "h" in the word site and you have it.

The fact that the Pirate Seas (I am missing that) is back in stock was a surprise to me. If it wasn't for the fact I got the my new house keys today and I want to start moving in, I'd head up there today for the adventure.

Old Kent Road TRU told me they got a delivery today, but there was no Skylanders on it this time, but I should try them again on Thursday. Last week they told me they would get a delivery on Tuesday (tomorrow), but I rang them because I was at the phone. Seems every staff member has a different delivery day in their head smilie

So tomorrow I will ring Collier's Wood and see what information they have for me. Hope that helps folks.

EDIT: So feck it I also rang Croydon today. The guy told me he got 120 figures today but only has 8 left right now. He had some of the Castle Storage cases in but they are gone now. The figures he has left are Voodood, Bash, Stump Smash and Prism Break (he didn't say if they were singles or no and I didn't ask). I cheekily asked about the "TRU exclusive figures" and he spilt the beans on the Legendaries.

He said he (his store) will be getting them back in, they don't know when and the exclusivity for these figures with Toys R Us ends in about two months at which stage they will be sold else where. The plot thickens!!

Thanks for keeping us up todate buzz. Its good to know eoi is out in the wild over here. Btw i also rang Game today and guess what nothing lol but ill keep trying
---
#126 Posted: 13:35:32 30/01/2012
Just chucked HMV a tweet asking if their date is just a placeholder, or whether it is an actual set in stone date. Will keep you guys updated!
#127 Posted: 14:06:44 30/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Just chucked HMV a tweet asking if their date is just a placeholder, or whether it is an actual set in stone date. Will keep you guys updated!

it best not be a placeholder lol
---
geebeegooner Red Sparx Gems: 35
#128 Posted: 14:07:05 30/01/2012
got a list i've put together over at hotyukdeals.com might be worth a look
http://www.hotukdeals.com/deal...54#post13562243
Sequoia Spyro Blue Sparx Gems: 719
#129 Posted: 08:13:46 31/01/2012
On my travels this weekend, I have been to HMV, GAME, Gamestation and Smyths in Salisbury as well as TRU in Poole and found nothing at all. I'm hoping that Exeter will have re-stocked by the time I get back this afternoon.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#130 Posted: 11:48:57 31/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Yah it does seem like our skylanders stock has dried up over here ive been to every store i could think of, and not a single one had any smilie
---
#131 Posted: 12:34:23 31/01/2012
Phone call time today to Collier's Wood TRU has reaped the following information:
No Skylanders today, but the delivery is early tomorrow morning. I got through to the manager (of the multimedia department) again. He said there is an email going around stating that shops are getting in Triple packs including "the one with Slam Bam and the Legendary figures".

So the morning will tell what they get in. Happy Hunting everyone, I might see you in Collier's Wood TRU tomorrow smilie
---
#132 Posted: 12:58:36 31/01/2012
So, HMV replied: "Website states that is the release date smilie and so it should be! smilie"

Rather... mixed helpfullness then. They are absolutely sure they are being released on the 1st of March. So, a month left to make sure you have enough money in your bank accounts to pay for as many as you have ordered smilie
Sequoia Spyro Blue Sparx Gems: 719
#133 Posted: 15:22:48 31/01/2012
Again, nothing in Exeter today. GAME did, however, have a load of the soft carry-cases.

Guess I'll have to call TRU tomorrow.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#134 Posted: 19:36:09 31/01/2012
Holy sheesh...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Chea...7#ht_500wt_1156

99p for a website address :/

The 7.85 bit is in line with ShopTo, but the 18 for triples is odd...

Anyone gonna put 99p on finding and sharing this, or does someone already know of the site?
Burning Gnorc Emerald Sparx Gems: 3463
#135 Posted: 19:47:08 31/01/2012
I'll be checking GAME tomorrow morning again, as I have done the past couple of weeks.

I do know that an independent seller is looking to stock up on some Skylanders himself since he's gotten into the series, so with any luck I might soon have a source which can't be scalped.
---
Eh.
geebeegooner Red Sparx Gems: 35
#136 Posted: 19:55:36 31/01/2012
well they are out there(older ones), if people looked at my link to hotukdeals i update it daily.
smyths online has stock
tesco-direct daily stock
sainsburys quite a few online
#137 Posted: 23:03:38 31/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Phone call time today to Collier's Wood TRU has reaped the following information:
No Skylanders today, but the delivery is early tomorrow morning. I got through to the manager (of the multimedia department) again. He said there is an email going around stating that shops are getting in Triple packs including "the one with Slam Bam and the Legendary figures".

So the morning will tell what they get in. Happy Hunting everyone, I might see you in Collier's Wood TRU tomorrow smilie

yah let us no buzz it will b interesting to see if they do get eoi. Either way though youll still having better luck then me, i cant seem to find any with stock smilie
---
#138 Posted: 10:17:17 01/02/2012
ShopTo has Empire of Ice for release on the 10th Feb, so if you ordered from them, expect yours on the 10th(or the 8th or 9th if you're lucky!)
#139 Posted: 10:39:06 01/02/2012
Amazon mobile site and Amazon App have removed their date for EoI. Currently our order is still set to be dispatched tomorrow. The delivery to TRU Collier's Wood was delayed so no news from them right now.
---
#140 Posted: 11:58:04 01/02/2012
Zavvi have got figures AND Empire of Ice(as well as triple packs and older adventure packs.) 24th Feb for the EoI :/

But in stock!

http://www.zavvi.com/elysium.s...arch=skylanders

Free delivery

ChoicesUK also have Adventure packs and figures, including EoI, first of April date, but only £17!

http://www.choicesuk.com/Searc...ers/Merchandise
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:01:29 01/02/2012 by bisylizzie
Burning Gnorc Emerald Sparx Gems: 3463
#141 Posted: 12:21:16 01/02/2012
Not related to hunting this time, a little heads-up on GAME...

It looks like it's struggling to stock up in general
, so it may possibly be linked to why people are having so much bad luck with them.
---
Eh.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:21:31 01/02/2012 by Burning Gnorc
#142 Posted: 12:29:47 01/02/2012
Quote: Burning Gnorc

, so it may possibly be linked to why people are having so much bad luck with them.

This looks like they're not getting the new figures :/
#143 Posted: 12:33:14 01/02/2012
Quote: t7gga
Skylanders Spyro's Adventure: Triple Character Pack - Lightning Rod, Zook and Cynder (Wii/PS3/Xbox 360/PC) (2012) - Nintendo Wii, PlayStation 3, Windows XP, Xbox 360
Buy new: £19.99
Available for pre-order. This item will be released on 30 March 2012.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Skylan...8098669&sr=8-58

Skylanders Spyro's Adventure: Character Pack - Double Trouble (Wii/PS3/Xbox 360/PC) (2012) - Nintendo Wii, PlayStation 3, Windows XP, Xbox 360
Buy new: £7.49
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Skylan...8098669&sr=8-61

Skylanders Spyro's Adventure: Adventure Pack - Dragon's Peak Adventure Pack (Wii/PS3/Xbox 360/PC) (2012) - Nintendo Wii, PlayStation 3, Windows XP, Xbox 360
Buy new: £19.99
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Skylan...8098669&sr=8-63

Amazon has more stuff smilie Yay?
#144 Posted: 14:20:35 01/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Burning Gnorc

Yah I saw this 2 no wonder why they haven't had any skylander stock for a while. Ummm not looking good for Game. Btw good find bisy at least now we no a release date for the new packs smilie
---
#145 Posted: 14:26:48 01/02/2012
Got a bid in for two Bash, hope I win at least one... If I do get both(as unlikely as it seems), does anyone want one?

Hehee, make that 4 :/

Although one is right on my limit

Make that 13 :/

My limit is £5, and I could have gone for more, but trying to look at those with low postage costs
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 14:59:22 01/02/2012 by bisylizzie
#146 Posted: 15:24:24 01/02/2012
Okay, sorry to keep everyone waiting for my update today, but boy is it worth the wait.

Today's delivery to Collier's Wood TRU was delayed by an hour, so make that 10.30am before I can actually find out what they got. Was informed by the ever lovely Multimedia Manager that he got in all three Adventure packs (I know there will be four, but I'm only counting the ones that are available now). He says he will put away the Pirate Seas and EoI for me as I have been keeping him up to date on figures and he knows I was coming from a distance.
Off I go to get the train and tube, turns out it's only just over an hour away, not two hours as the TFL Journey Planner had told me earlier.
I pop into the Collier's Wood TRU, head up to the Video Games section and find this (image taken with 3DS camera):
[User Posted Image]
So what you say, they have some stock, big deal...ah, but look closer my friend:
[User Posted Image]
Meh, it's Darklight Crypt and Pirate Seas, I have those - O HOLY MOTHER! IT'S...IT'S EMPIRE OF ICE!!!

Yes in stock in Toys R Us, right now! They only had about 7-8 on the shelf and 8 more out the back. The shelf stock was down to 3-4 when I was leaving.

They also had these singles:
[User Posted Image]
No Silvers, I checked smilie

That store had a strict 1 style Adventure Pack per customer rule. Another customer had come in fresh off his shift and tried to buy a second EoI for his mate, but was told "sorry you can't do that". Fair enough rule I though. Would have been a pain if my friend had answered her phone earlier when I rang to ask her if she wanted EoI smilie

Interestingly enough I asked about TRU losing the exclusivity on the Legendaries and I was told it was true, but nothing else on the matter.

So anyway, back to my flat I went, it ain't my Legendaries, but it will do for now:
[User Posted Image]
---
#147 Posted: 15:27:49 01/02/2012
well, it's not wave 3, but at least we know that EoI is available in the UK, even if preorders are a bit iffy

Is that the Giratina preorder figure for Platinum I see there on the shelf?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:30:20 01/02/2012 by bisylizzie
#148 Posted: 15:29:19 01/02/2012
well, it's not wave 3, but at least we know that EoI is available in the UK, even if preorders are a bit iffy

If memory serves me right the Americans got EoI just before the rest of Wave 3 dripped out into stores...
---
#149 Posted: 15:31:32 01/02/2012

If memory serves me right the Americans got EoI just before the rest of Wave 3 dripped out into stores...

I have no idea smilie

I didn't pay too much attention
#150 Posted: 16:36:52 01/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Okay, sorry to keep everyone waiting for my update today, but boy is it worth the wait.

Today's delivery to Collier's Wood TRU was delayed by an hour, so make that 10.30am before I can actually find out what they got. Was informed by the ever lovely Multimedia Manager that he got in all three Adventure packs (I know there will be four, but I'm only counting the ones that are available now). He says he will put away the Pirate Seas and EoI for me as I have been keeping him up to date on figures and he knows I was coming from a distance.
Off I go to get the train and tube, turns out it's only just over an hour away, not two hours as the TFL Journey Planner had told me earlier.
I pop into the Collier's Wood TRU, head up to the Video Games section and find this (image taken with 3DS camera):
[User Posted Image]
So what you say, they have some stock, big deal...ah, but look closer my friend:
[User Posted Image]
Meh, it's Darklight Crypt and Pirate Seas, I have those - O HOLY MOTHER! IT'S...IT'S EMPIRE OF ICE!!!

Yes in stock in Toys R Us, right now! They only had about 7-8 on the shelf and 8 more out the back. The shelf stock was down to 3-4 when I was leaving.

They also had these singles:
[User Posted Image]
No Silvers, I checked smilie

That store had a strict 1 style Adventure Pack per customer rule. Another customer had come in fresh off his shift and tried to buy a second EoI for his mate, but was told "sorry you can't do that". Fair enough rule I though. Would have been a pain if my friend had answered her phone earlier when I rang to ask her if she wanted EoI smilie

Interestingly enough I asked about TRU losing the exclusivity on the Legendaries and I was told it was true, but nothing else on the matter.

So anyway, back to my flat I went, it ain't my Legendaries, but it will do for now:
[User Posted Image]

lol nice one buzz glad u finally got eoi, saddly i havent had much luck as my stores suck near me when it comes to skylanders. I would love to see stock like that in my stores near me nevermind ill keep looking smilie
---
First | Previous | Page 3 of 36 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35 36

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me