Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 36 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35 36
The UK Skylanders Hunters Thread :) [CLOSED]
Buzzthebatgirl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1526
#51 Posted: 18:03:41 25/01/2012
^My Gamestation stores have regularly had in a few Zap, Hex, Boomer, Dino-Rang, Eruptor and Wrecking Ball figures over the last two weeks. Money is a bit tight this week after paying off the final deposit on our new house, but come the week after I don't mind doing pick ups as long as I get paid what I paid plus an extra say £3 or so for bog standard postage (which is probably cheaper if you want the figure out of the box).
---
GITD smilie won on Facebook.com/Toywinner
Too many Skylanders in collection
Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#52 Posted: 18:05:51 25/01/2012
Quote: Buzzthebatgirl
^My Gamestation stores have regularly had in a few Zap, Hex, Boomer, Dino-Rang, Eruptor and Wrecking Ball figures over the last two weeks. Money is a bit tight this week after paying off the final deposit on our new house, but come the week after I don't mind doing pick ups as long as I get paid what I paid plus an extra say £3 or so for bog standard postage (which is probably cheaper if you want the figure out of the box).

Oh, sure. You have money for a house but not Skylanders? Get your priorities straight!
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
#53 Posted: 18:09:02 25/01/2012
Quote: Himewad

Oh, sure. You have money for a house but not Skylanders? Get your priorities straight!

A house JUST to store Skylanders, is that not the right priority? smilie
---
outerdragon Green Sparx Gems: 273
#54 Posted: 18:34:07 25/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Wynne1975
Whereabouts are you in UK?

Smack bang in the middle of Eltham and Lewisham AKA South East London area.

I ring the Old Kent Road TRU as I can get close to there on a bus and have a 20 minute walk. I also ring the Collier's Wood TRU branch as they are more convenient to get to, but are a 2 hour train and tube ride away.

I regularly pop into the both the Eltham and Lewisham Gamestations for figures. I gave up going into Lewisham Game as the manager went on a rant last time about Nintendo not sending him enough Skylanders figures (anyone spot the error in that quote?).

Nintendo? seriously where do staff in these places get thier information from
---
[smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie]
willow Blue Sparx Gems: 500
#55 Posted: 18:38:00 25/01/2012
I feel exactly the same way. Wherever I go to, they are always out of stock and/or awaiting new stock to arrive very soon, although that second thing is often fictional. A while back the manager of a Game store quite a long way away from my house, while I was there told me they would be getting new stock in today. I had gone all that way after hearing rumours they actually had Wave Three in stock there. However, it was, quite obviously, a lie. Anyway, so the manager of the store told me they would definitely be getting in Wave Three today, so, today I went down there, pretty eagerly, as I have not been able to get hold of any Wave Three Skylanders, only to be told they were arriving on an 'unconfirmed date'!

So, to put it shortly, no, I have not, unfortunately, got hold of any Skylanders at all.

---

Our Skylanders: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
We Want: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
---
All standard Skylanders now owned, and Dark Spyro, except Camo, Sunburn and Wham-Shell!
#56 Posted: 19:10:12 25/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: willow
I feel exactly the same way. Wherever I go to, they are always out of stock and/or awaiting new stock to arrive very soon, although that second thing is often fictional. A while back the manager of a Game store quite a long way away from my house, while I was there told me they would be getting new stock in today. I had gone all that way after hearing rumours they actually had Wave Three in stock there. However, it was, quite obviously, a lie. Anyway, so the manager of the store told me they would definitely be getting in Wave Three today, so, today I went down there, pretty eagerly, as I have not been able to get hold of any Wave Three Skylanders, only to be told they were arriving on an 'unconfirmed date'!

So, to put it shortly, no, I have not, unfortunately, got hold of any Skylanders at all.

---

Our Skylanders: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
We Want: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie

talk about bad luck m8 thats what i mean where do they get thier information from coz half the time they come out with complete rubbish and make people waste al that money on gas to go there coz theyve been told they wil have them when in actualy fact by the sound of it they wernt going to have any at al
---
[smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie]
Sunny Castanets Gold Sparx Gems: 2231
#57 Posted: 19:26:18 25/01/2012
Tesco seems to have absolutely nothing here at all now. I'll be looking in town tomorrow, and I'm going to Exeter on Saturday so will look then!
---
Quote: Tashiji
Sunny, as always, you are so darn smart.
#58 Posted: 19:39:56 25/01/2012
Is there anyway that Outerdragon can change the thread name to "The UK Skylanders Hunters Thread" or something like that? I dunno if it's possible, but this does seem to be the thread for us non-Americans smilie
---
#59 Posted: 20:14:19 25/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Is there anyway that Outerdragon can change the thread name to "The UK Skylanders Hunters Thread" or something like that? I dunno if it's possible, but this does seem to be the thread for us non-Americans smilie

i no what u mean us uk people got to stick together lol ill try but am new here remember so give me time smilie and to the guy above yah my tesco hasnt had nothing for a while yet nither which is strange coz when skylanders first came out they had loads of the suff ahh the good old days lol
---
#60 Posted: 20:20:17 25/01/2012
Thank you Outerdragon smilie

BTW I'm still new here too smilie
---
#61 Posted: 20:37:33 25/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Thank you Outerdragon smilie

BTW I'm still new here too smilie

np to be fair its a more catchy title lol and at least now we now us uk people wil b able to help each other al in one topic.
---
Sequoia Spyro Blue Sparx Gems: 719
#62 Posted: 20:52:23 25/01/2012
Quote: Sunny Castanets
Tesco seems to have absolutely nothing here at all now. I'll be looking in town tomorrow, and I'm going to Exeter on Saturday so will look then!

Good luck finding anything here! We've been bone dry for a while.

GAME occasionally get in Wave 2 figurines but that's about it. I'm not sure about TRU.

Lemme know if you find anything - I'm away this weekend smilie
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#63 Posted: 21:05:04 25/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Sequoia Spyro
Quote: Sunny Castanets

Good luck finding anything here! We've been bone dry for a while.

GAME occasionally get in Wave 2 figurines but that's about it. I'm not sure about TRU.

Lemme know if you find anything - I'm away this weekend smilie

k sequoia spyro have a good weekend if u get a chance pop and have a look on this topic coz am sure me and my team on here lol will keep u up to date. Btw am not sure if u seen it or not, i said in another post if u get a chance on fri try your local Game coz mine said theyll b having some in so good luck smilie
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:05:51 25/01/2012 by outerdragon
dragonjackd Blue Sparx Gems: 725
#64 Posted: 21:18:44 25/01/2012
Tesco by me had Boomer, Eruptor, Zap & hex, TRU had Erupter chop chop & bash 3 pack, Eruptor, Bash & Zap. 1st new ones since Christmas
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie37/37+1
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:19:54 25/01/2012 by dragonjackd
#65 Posted: 21:22:12 25/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: dragonjackd
Tesco by me had Boomer, Eruptor, Zap & hex, TRU had Erupter chop chop & bash 3 pack, Eruptor, Bash & Zap. 1st new ones since Christmas

Sorry dragon but do u mind me asking which Tesco this was cheers
---
t7gga Yellow Sparx Gems: 1726
#66 Posted: 21:45:39 25/01/2012
posted earlier today on the skylanders facebook page, relating to a question about the legendary triple pack ...

Karl 'Newts' Newton-Cooper I work in TRU in the uk and the are getting them back in stock when wave 3 comes out next week
Burning Gnorc Emerald Sparx Gems: 3463
#67 Posted: 21:46:44 25/01/2012
Not found anything in my local Game today. Will try Friday morning before my Research Methods lecture next.
---
Eh.
Sequoia Spyro Blue Sparx Gems: 719
#68 Posted: 21:55:24 25/01/2012
Quote: t7gga
posted earlier today on the skylanders facebook page, relating to a question about the legendary triple pack ...

Karl 'Newts' Newton-Cooper I work in TRU in the uk and the are getting them back in stock when wave 3 comes out next week

That'd be nice, but seeing as we've spoken to TRU managers and members of staff over the last few weeks who know nothing of new figurines, I don't know if we can trust this source.

Thanks anyway, though.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#69 Posted: 22:04:00 25/01/2012

That'd be nice, but seeing as we've spoken to TRU managers and members of staff over the last few weeks who know nothing of new figurines, I don't know if we can trust this source.

Thanks anyway, though.

TRU main delivery day (my branch anyway) is friday. next friday is 3rd february which also ties in with the release date on amazon.co.uk of empire of ice ... coincidence? maybe/maybe not
bisylizzie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3913
#70 Posted: 23:12:35 25/01/2012
Apparently the new release is 17th Feb, for the UK. I've asked for a source, plus where this guy has preordered figures from, so waiting for that

Edit: Wait, he ordered them off eBay smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:16:16 25/01/2012 by bisylizzie
#71 Posted: 23:25:32 25/01/2012
Quote: bisylizzie
Apparently the new release is 17th Feb, for the UK. I've asked for a source, plus where this guy has preordered figures from, so waiting for that

Edit: Wait, he ordered them off eBay smilie

quite a few ebay sellers are listing taking pre-orders for delivery around 17th february. my guess is that the sellers have pre-ordered from amazon germany as that was the original date that was listed on the amazon germany site (dates have since been removed)
#72 Posted: 23:27:37 25/01/2012
So we still don't have a proper release date yet?

Whatever, I'm still going to have a look tomorrow
#73 Posted: 23:58:50 25/01/2012 | Topic Creator

Thanks anyway, though.

TRU main delivery day (my branch anyway) is friday. next friday is 3rd february which also ties in with the release date on amazon.co.uk of empire of ice ... coincidence? maybe/maybe not

I hope this is true coz i really cant wait to get eoi (slam bam) again u say your branch but it would really help if u told us what branch so we no where to look cheers
---
#74 Posted: 00:06:00 26/01/2012
my local branch is hayes
#75 Posted: 00:17:19 26/01/2012 | Topic Creator
my local branch is hayes

cheers t7gga its a bit to far for me but hopefully this help someone else smilie
---
Nickyjj Red Sparx Gems: 75
#76 Posted: 14:23:09 26/01/2012
Hi all
I'm new on here so I hope I'm doing this right . I've just seen online you can preorder wave 3 figures on hmv.co.uk there was about 4 figures .hope this helps anyone as much as its helped me get a happy 7 yr old
Skaterpunkdan Blue Sparx Gems: 501
#77 Posted: 14:29:51 26/01/2012
Quote: Nickyjj
Hi all
I'm new on here so I hope I'm doing this right . I've just seen online you can preorder wave 3 figures on hmv.co.uk there was about 4 figures .hope this helps anyone as much as its helped me get a happy 7 yr old

thanks for the heads up just pre ordered.
---
I Have: 37/37
drayman Red Sparx Gems: 84
#78 Posted: 14:48:04 26/01/2012
there are loads on ebay. but i aint paying £30 for one figure. so we will wait.
we have 23 already.
---
Maker of fine writing instruments
[smilie][smilie]smilie[][][][][][]
#79 Posted: 14:53:26 26/01/2012
HMV allows the public to order a box of singles, wait what?!

Good on them to give us a date for Whirly, Drill Sarg. and Double Trouble, March 1st for those too lazy to go click smilie
---
#80 Posted: 15:25:30 26/01/2012
HMV allows the public to order a box of singles, wait what?!

Good on them to give us a date for Whirly, Drill Sarg. and Double Trouble, March 1st for those too lazy to go click smilie

Do HMV charge on delivery or when you place an order? Freaking tempted to place an order from them...

Any, been to town. Game, Gamestation, HMV in town centre - nothing.

Pc World further out - nothing

ASDA nearish PC World - shelf of series 2 figures behind entertainment desk. I think I weirded the assistant out when I strolled up to the desk, and leaned as far as I could over it to see what they had smilie
#81 Posted: 17:26:23 26/01/2012
[quote=bisylizzie
Do HMV charge on delivery or when you place an order? Freaking tempted to place an order from them..[/quote]
I don't know, but you could always make an account and see how far you get before they ask for your credit card details.
---
#82 Posted: 17:49:09 26/01/2012
[quote=bisylizzie
Do HMV charge on delivery or when you place an order? Freaking tempted to place an order from them..

I don't know, but you could always make an account and see how far you get before they ask for your credit card details.[/quote]

Yeah, they charge you on delivery, which is good smilie
#83 Posted: 17:51:23 26/01/2012
^Epic Win smilie
---
#84 Posted: 18:06:04 26/01/2012 | Topic Creator
[quote=bisylizzie
Do HMV charge on delivery or when you place an order? Freaking tempted to place an order from them..

I don't know, but you could always make an account and see how far you get before they ask for your credit card details.

Yeah, they charge you on delivery, which is good smilie[/quote]

They don't charge on delivery u have to put your card details in just checked
---
#85 Posted: 18:09:47 26/01/2012
Quote: outerdragon

No no, they ask for your card details so that they can charge you when they deliver - usually the day or so before the actual release date.

I've ordered from them before, so have an account there, and that's what they did before.
#86 Posted: 18:32:37 26/01/2012 | Topic Creator

No no, they ask for your card details so that they can charge you when they deliver - usually the day or so before the actual release date.

I've ordered from them before, so have an account there, and that's what they did before.

Lol ah right sorry m8 I thought u ment u didn't have to pay by card. Anyways I got mine per-ordered now 2 can't wait smilie btw guys check your nearest branch of Game as mine had a delivery in mostly the old ones but I still needed bash which I managed to get hold of so give them a try.
---
#87 Posted: 20:07:04 26/01/2012
Debating whether to cancel my order and add another figure and make a new one... Not sure whether it's worth picking up two Cynder's(partially for collection, partially cause I like her design) and going down both upgrade paths(something I would want to do with at least one figure...)

Any thoughts?
#88 Posted: 20:11:33 26/01/2012
Debating whether to cancel my order and add another figure and make a new one... Not sure whether it's worth picking up two Cynder's(partially for collection, partially cause I like her design) and going down both upgrade paths(something I would want to do with at least one figure...)

Any thoughts?

Surely it wouldn't matter if you placed one order or two as it's free shipping? Do also bear in mind that Cynder will be in a triple pack with Lightening Rod and Zook (according to the magic list of listness) in the future smilie
---
#89 Posted: 20:34:36 26/01/2012 | Topic Creator

Any thoughts?

Yah like buzz said it shouldn't really make a difference m8 it's free shipping
---
EgoNaut Yellow Sparx Gems: 1730
#90 Posted: 23:56:38 26/01/2012
Just made some calls to my local stores (I live in Barnstaple, North Devon).

My local GAME got a small shipment of Wave 1 figs this morning, but two had already been sold at the time I called, which was at about 3:00 pm. The guy said they might get even more stock tommorow if I call back at a similar time.

My local Gamestation we're first saying they'd get new stock in this week, but now they're saying they won't get any more stock until half way through next week at the earliest.
---
S1: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
S2: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
S3: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#91 Posted: 00:28:01 27/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: EgoNaut
Just made some calls to my local stores (I live in Barnstaple, North Devon).

My local GAME got a small shipment of Wave 1 figs this morning, but two had already been sold at the time I called, which was at about 3:00 pm. The guy said they might get even more stock tommorow if I call back at a similar time.

My local Gamestation we're first saying they'd get new stock in this week, but now they're saying they won't get any more stock until half way through next week at the earliest.

Yah it kind of seems like they are making it up as they go along lol though to b fair my Game actually had some in today, although they serverd most of them to the sod in front seriously he had some doubles as wel. Now u would think staff there may think somthing fishy is going on but they servered him the whole lot and i needed the one as wel
---
Ellioy Green Sparx Gems: 469
#92 Posted: 06:55:07 27/01/2012
Quote: Himewad

FINALLY have not seen you comment for weeks! or one week to be suppose

So get this: when i got my skylanders game they were fully in stock but an week later they ran out.
Should of got them too!
---
AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Sunny Castanets Gold Sparx Gems: 2231
#93 Posted: 08:39:23 27/01/2012
We have nothing here any more.

GAME and Gamestation have nothing. Tesco have nothing.

This is major lame.
---
Quote: Tashiji
Sunny, as always, you are so darn smart.
dragonjackd Blue Sparx Gems: 725
#94 Posted: 10:51:13 27/01/2012
Quote: dragonjackd

Sorry dragon but do u mind me asking which Tesco this was cheers

Sorry for slow reply, been busy lately, My store is Tesco Ricoh, Coventry
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie37/37+1
#95 Posted: 11:26:09 27/01/2012
Went into Game today, they had a shelf of Wave 1 figures. Gamestation had none
#96 Posted: 11:48:34 27/01/2012
I'll be ringing the Old Kent Road TRU in a few minutes, but just saw this on the TRU site:
[User Posted Image]
It's no Wave 3, but at least my Legendaries are coming to me!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:49:10 27/01/2012 by Buzzthebatgirl
#97 Posted: 11:51:42 27/01/2012
I'll be ringing the Old Kent Road TRU in a few minutes, but just saw this on the TRU site:
[User Posted Image]
It's no Wave 3, but at least my Legendaries are coming to me!

Heehee, I would order but my bank account? Running on empty.

Maybe I'll see if I can get my dad to order it as an early birthday present...

But C&C only? Closest store: 30 miles away DX
#98 Posted: 11:55:03 27/01/2012

30 miles? Girl you are lucky smilie I noticed on the site that Ilford also has random Skylander things in stock, so they will be worth a phone call too today
---
Ellioy Green Sparx Gems: 469
#99 Posted: 11:56:15 27/01/2012
My new skylander arrived who is smilie Yes! smilie
---
AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
#100 Posted: 11:58:12 27/01/2012

30 miles? Girl you are lucky smilie I noticed on the site that Ilford also has random Skylander things in stock, so they will be worth a phone call too today

Lucky? This is Lincolnshire, county of the... farms? Though, I guess it's good that there aren't loads of people buying out these figures smilie

Closest store is Lincoln(30), then Peterborough(32), then Nottingham at a whopping 52 miles. All three are great cities, just the distance... So unless my dad decides to take us up to Lincoln again... And then it's getting him to come to Toys R Us as well smilie

OH lol, closest with stock is 64 miles smilie Chesterfield
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:00:09 27/01/2012 by bisylizzie
First | Page 2 of 36 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35 36

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me