Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Big Fan.....No Money...Ugh [CLOSED]
melt4rf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1078
#1 Posted: 03:19:50 22/01/2012 | Topic Creator
hey Im new here and i just love Skylanders Im really been looking for Cynder and EoI and cant find em anywhere dont even have the money to buy them if i find em in the store...Really Sucks....I need more of the older ones...i wish i had extras to trade too. Sorry guys just venting i guess i really like this forum and reading all the topics.
---
Have All 32 original SSA and new Giants Skylanders
Searching for: smilie smilie
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#2 Posted: 03:26:23 22/01/2012
I feel your pain.
I haven't even got the game yet.
JAP28 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1097
#3 Posted: 03:28:00 22/01/2012
Hey welcome and I hear you!
I am kind of glad I can not find wave 3 yet! haha I spent way too much on Christmas on family and friends.
Plus my normal bills, house, car etc....I bought a lot of skylanders around that time too. My wallet is just starting to recover.

Not to worry think Skylanders will be around for awhile.
Do you have any old games that you are not playing? Eb games and Gamestops might give you some trade-in cash so you can get some more Skylanders.
---
All Current Skylanders just no pearl smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:28:42 22/01/2012 by JAP28
#4 Posted: 04:53:10 22/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Wish i had some games to trade in i had some games that i traded in cause i moved and had to many that i didnt play ive been going to all the video game stores in my area they either dont have any or ones that i already have smilie BTW JAP28 i like your avatar pic its cool!
---
Monsinour Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#5 Posted: 05:00:13 22/01/2012
Quote: melt4rf
hey Im new here and i just love Skylanders Im really been looking for Cynder and EoI and cant find em anywhere dont even have the money to buy them if i find em in the store...Really Sucks....I need more of the older ones...i wish i had extras to trade too. Sorry guys just venting i guess i really like this forum and reading all the topics.

Do you have Wrecking Ball, Stealth Elf, and Sonic Boom? Let me know, I might be able to make your month.
---
My kids own :
useless pieces of plastic
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
#6 Posted: 05:21:06 22/01/2012 | Topic Creator
i dont have stealth elf or wrecking ball but have sonic boom
---
#7 Posted: 06:29:18 22/01/2012
i dont have stealth elf or wrecking ball but have sonic boom

Check ur PMs and keep it sshhhh
---
My kids own :
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
#8 Posted: 07:04:35 22/01/2012
Arceustheprime suddenly has enough money because she cleaned the floor.
OpalOsprey Yellow Sparx Gems: 1127
#9 Posted: 07:09:13 22/01/2012
^Cool, I'm going to go clean my floor and see if I can find some money.
---
Have a Wii U? My ID and Mii name is OpalOsprey. So why don't you add Mii smilie?

"You don't need a reason to help people" ~ Zidane -Final Fantays IX
#10 Posted: 07:41:33 22/01/2012
Check the couch and the car floor.
---
My kids own :
#11 Posted: 08:02:20 22/01/2012
^ Thanks for the advice! Found ten cents stuck on some gum under the couch and a hundred dollar bill under the car floor.
---
Have a Wii U? My ID and Mii name is OpalOsprey. So why don't you add Mii smilie?

#12 Posted: 08:11:44 22/01/2012
Hundred Dollar Bill?
Your seriously lucky.
Tramz Red Sparx Gems: 42
#13 Posted: 08:15:18 22/01/2012
Quote: arceustheprime
Hundred Dollar Bill?
Your seriously lucky.

Or seriously careless ;]
---
M: [smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie] T: [smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie] U: [smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie] L: [smiliesmilie] F: [smiliesmilie] E: [smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie] A: [smiliesmilie] W: [smiliesmiliesmilie]
Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#14 Posted: 08:15:37 22/01/2012
Quote: OpalOsprey
^ Thanks for the advice! Found ten cents stuck on some gum under the couch and a hundred dollar bill under the car floor.

Under the car FLOOR? Like a hidden compartment? Sounds like a drug trafficking vehicle.
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
#15 Posted: 08:23:48 22/01/2012
^ Oh so that's what that white stuff in the bag was?
---

Sunny Castanets Gold Sparx Gems: 2231
#16 Posted: 10:48:11 22/01/2012
I feel your pain.

We don't ever get any new Skylanders figures in store here. We're stuck with Wave 1 figures!
---
Quote: Tashiji
Sunny, as always, you are so darn smart.
outerdragon Green Sparx Gems: 273
#17 Posted: 10:51:16 22/01/2012
Quote: Monsinour

Do you have Wrecking Ball, Stealth Elf, and Sonic Boom? Let me know, I might be able to make your month.

I don't want to but in but am after eoi and have a wrecking ball or sonic boom if interested smilie
---
[smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie]
#18 Posted: 15:51:11 22/01/2012
Quote: outerdragon

I don't want to but in but am after eoi and have a wrecking ball or sonic boom if interested smilie

I am not santa claus. I am also not running around looking for things that I cant find in the attempts to help people on this board. If I come across them, I buy them for my kids. If my kids already have them, then I sell them. I am a mean, grumpy old man. I don't help kiddos with their toys. Rawr.
---
My kids own :
#19 Posted: 15:55:05 22/01/2012

I am not santa claus. I am also not running around looking for things that I cant find in the attempts to help people on this board. If I come across them, I buy them for my kids. If my kids already have them, then I sell them. I am a mean, grumpy old man. I don't help kiddos with their toys. Rawr.

ok ok i was only replying to your response u asked for a sonic boom wrecking ball etc so i just wanted to see if u wanted to swap as i cant find the others anywhere where i live
---
[smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie]
#20 Posted: 16:13:25 22/01/2012

ok ok i was only replying to your response u asked for a sonic boom wrecking ball etc so i just wanted to see if u wanted to swap as i cant find the others anywhere where i live

LOL

I wasnt asking for them. I have that 3 pack. I was speaking to one person and they know who they are.
---
My kids own :
#21 Posted: 16:18:39 22/01/2012
lol my bad u where offering them to him now am with u. Sorry i jumped the gun i just really want eoi which is what i thought u where going to offer and where i live i got no chance in finding eoismilie
---
Brony Blue Sparx Gems: 660
#22 Posted: 17:18:53 22/01/2012
Quote: Sunny Castanets
I feel your pain.

We don't ever get any new Skylanders figures in store here. We're stuck with Wave 1 figures!

Same here.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me