Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Wave Packaging Change? [CLOSED]
Madel Blue Sparx Gems: 584
#1 Posted: 19:08:08 20/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Activision released news earlier this week that instead of spreading apart the Waves, they were just going to have all the Champions out in the Spring.

Does anyone know/think this is going to change the way how the Single and Triple Packs are done?

I was planning on waiting for Cynder to hit the next Triple Pack, but I'm worried that if she's not going to be available in said Triple Pack I should look at buying her now as a Single (not that I've seen her in a store).
---
That's why all the Gryffindors sing: Weasley is our king.
P1anet Fun Green Sparx Gems: 306
#2 Posted: 19:10:35 20/01/2012
I think she'll still have a triple pack (I hope). I just wonder if this means Legendary Trigger Happy.
aza123neo Green Sparx Gems: 153
#3 Posted: 19:11:28 20/01/2012
I'd assume if this is true that we shall still get the expected triple packs. We had triple packs at launch so why not now?
---
Currently own:
[smilie smilie][smilie smilie smilie][smilie][smilie smilie][smilie][smilie smilie][smilie smilie]
Madel Blue Sparx Gems: 584
#4 Posted: 19:17:40 20/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: P1anet Fun
I just wonder if this means Legendary Trigger Happy.

I really do hope so. smilie

Quote: aza123neo
I'd assume if this is true that we shall still get the expected triple packs. We had triple packs at launch so why not now?

That's true. I don't think they'll change up the packagings, but I still get a little worried all the same. Wave 3 is a bear to find at the moment - I'd rather not go through the same thing for Wave 4 and end up out a Champion. :/ Especially when I keep hearing Cynder's amazing.
---
That's why all the Gryffindors sing: Weasley is our king.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me