Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
What's the plan for Ignitor? [CLOSED]
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#1 Posted: 01:46:01 20/01/2012 | Topic Creator
It's sad I have to go to a secondary fan site to ask this question (because Activision's site is hopeless), but we all know Ignitor is a character only sold with the 3DS starter pack.

My question is a simple one. What are their plans with selling it as either as a standalone or three-pack for folks with other system versions?

Again, what are they thinking?

Have a nice day.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
#2 Posted: 01:46:59 20/01/2012
There will be both stand-alone and three-pack Ignitors down the line. Confirmed.
chaosworrier Yellow Sparx Gems: 1555
#3 Posted: 01:49:23 20/01/2012
Here is the link to the first page of a forum thread about the release dates of figures.

//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=45055

The premise is a Easter release for Ignitor. There has been more recent discussion of Activision fast-tracking the later release stuff but Easter still looks to be a milestone for Ignitor.

Hope this helps.
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#4 Posted: 01:51:38 20/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Thanks all. The experts for this game are truly here. Awesome!
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Hero of Time Red Sparx Gems: 27
#5 Posted: 02:55:46 20/01/2012
I wish Easter were in March this year. April 8th isn't too bad though.
---
[smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie] [smiliesmiliesmilie] [smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie] [smiliesmilie] [smiliesmiliesmilie] [smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie] [smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie] [smiliesmilie]
spyrathedragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#6 Posted: 02:56:04 20/01/2012
I want Ignitor so badly.

and whirlwind

DAGGIT
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
ialexonline Green Sparx Gems: 452
#7 Posted: 03:28:31 20/01/2012
Ignitor is awesome! I haven't played with him much, but he's definitely one of my favorite characters smilie
---
Skylanders I own: smiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me