Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
(Closed) [CLOSED]
terranakari Green Sparx Gems: 468
#1 Posted: 15:57:51 19/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Idk about you guys but i dont have $130 to spend on the legendaries online... so i had an idea and it was brought up before by some other people, would anyone be willing to send me their legendary characters serial numbers locatedo nthe bottom of their figures thru PM? Then Activision would send me one and I could give you guys money in return, like $20 for all 3, then its like i bought them but not for the ridiculous prices on ebay lol.

Good idea or no? if yes and your willing to help me let me know and you can send me the code and i can send you the money.

not trying to cause problems but this might also help our forum members get VV's or Legendaries.

In return Ill give my Dark Spyro's Code for Legendary Spyros. =)
---
We finally have all the skylanders from SA and SG! Still working on SSF & STT.

Proud Skylander Mom! To our little skyfamily. <3
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:38:26 19/01/2012 by terranakari
Reimu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1076
#2 Posted: 16:01:06 19/01/2012
Quote: terranakari
Idk about you guys but i dont have $130 to spend on the legendaries online... so i had an idea and it was brought up before by some other people, would anyone be willing to send me their legendary characters serial numbers locatedo nthe bottom of their figures thru PM? Then Activision would send me one and I could give you guys money in return, like $20 for all 3, then its like i bought them but not for the ridiculous prices on ebay lol.

Good idea or no? if yes and your willing to help me let me know and you can send me the code and i can send you the money.

not trying to cause problems but this might also help our forum members get VV's or Legendaries.

Bad idea, really.
#3 Posted: 16:02:55 19/01/2012 | Topic Creator
The only problem I would see it causing is that they are asking for personal information, and/or the figures arent under warranty.

EDIT; naw this isnt gonna work, sorry guys! ive been looking for into it and now Activision needs proof of purchase(copy of original recpeit & warranty) and the figures and codes before they'll send you a replacement. Sorry guys! Thought it would help but its not gonna work!
---

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:15:30 19/01/2012 by terranakari
Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#4 Posted: 18:38:15 19/01/2012
This was a horrible idea from the start. For shame.
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
#5 Posted: 18:40:59 19/01/2012 | Topic Creator
lol yeeeaaa.... maybe smilie

EDIT; if i knew how to close a thread id just close this -.-;;
---

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:41:45 19/01/2012 by terranakari
deathcrow Green Sparx Gems: 272
#6 Posted: 18:43:17 19/01/2012
you have to return the legendaries for warranty claims.
#7 Posted: 18:45:02 19/01/2012 | Topic Creator
yea i noticed that, thats why it wouldnt work. You also need the reciept and proof of warranty. its jsut too much of a hassle.
---

#8 Posted: 18:47:38 19/01/2012
yea i noticed that, thats why it wouldnt work. You also need the reciept and proof of warranty. its jsut too much of a hassle.

Wouldn't your scheme have left you at least a little guilty? Not paying the company for the product they created? Good grief. How about getting some morals? Put on your big boy pants and try to find them and PAY for them like the rest of us.
---
#9 Posted: 18:56:51 19/01/2012 | Topic Creator
its different when im NOT buying from the company, i'd be buying them on ebay for over $130. smilie and yes i feel bad but i also dont wanna spend tons of money on those 3 figures lol. I might just have to buy them one at a time for as cheap as i can get them on ebay instead of all together brand new. X_X but yes i do feel bad. and you also dont need to sound like a jerk about it either smilie... if i could find them in a toys r us still id be going out and looking for them, but theyre disscontinued ya know? so yea.... its not the same.
---

JAP28 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1097
#10 Posted: 18:58:12 19/01/2012
I think a better idea would be just to start a nice petition!
If you have any friends that are computer wiz's get them to make a one page site. Where people can put down their names.

They still might come out as singles one day too??????
---
All Current Skylanders just no pearl smilie
Monsinour Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#11 Posted: 19:03:56 19/01/2012
I would hold out hope that the 3 legendary figures will be released as singles when legendary trigger happy is released. The 3 pack might be discontinued, but I do not foresee that these figures would not be released again. Someone here posted that they called activision and heard that they are still in production. Have faith, believe. It will come around eventually.

And yea, your idea was stealing.
---
My kids own :
useless pieces of plastic
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
#12 Posted: 19:11:43 19/01/2012
its different when im NOT buying from the company, i'd be buying them on ebay for over $130. smilie and yes i feel bad but i also dont wanna spend tons of money on those 3 figures lol. I might just have to buy them one at a time for as cheap as i can get them on ebay instead of all together brand new. X_X but yes i do feel bad. and you also dont need to sound like a jerk about it either smilie... if i could find them in a toys r us still id be going out and looking for them, but theyre disscontinued ya know? so yea.... its not the same.

Buying them from eBay is not buying from the company. That is correct. But the person selling on eBay DID buy them from the company. Your idea is to scam the company out of a product that they will never get compensated for.

And I don't believe you that you would feel bad if your idea had worked. Maybe sounding like a jerk is the only way to get my point across to you. Punk kids (and punk adults who never grow up) are always looking for ways around the system and free hand-outs. Here's the system: Get a job. Work hard and do a good job so that you don't lose your job. Use your money earned from that job to buy things you want.
---
Sunny Castanets Gold Sparx Gems: 2231
#13 Posted: 19:11:52 19/01/2012
Why didn't you just ask if people could keep an eye out for a pack for you? Some shops still potentially have stock. Would have been much easier and much less dishonest.
---
Quote: Tashiji
Sunny, as always, you are so darn smart.
#14 Posted: 20:02:21 19/01/2012 | Topic Creator
i figured they werent around anymore
---

t7gga Yellow Sparx Gems: 1726
#15 Posted: 20:08:53 19/01/2012

you have the morals of a thief and a cheat
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me