Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Best Buy [CLOSED]
quanzy9224 Red Sparx Gems: 38
#1 Posted: 21:13:05 18/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Just caled them and the guy was like we have several of those, yes i don't know which character yes, yes bye
---
<smiliesmiliesmilie><smiliesmiliesmilie><smiliesmiliesmilie><smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie><smiliesmilie><smiliesmilie><smilie><smilie>
REALLY WANT: smiliesmiliesmilie
Madel Blue Sparx Gems: 584
#2 Posted: 21:26:37 18/01/2012
Quote: quanzy9224
Just caled them and the guy was like we have several of those, yes i don't know which character yes, yes bye

That's rather rude.

I guess retailers are starting to get annoyed with the continuous calls. :/
---
That's why all the Gryffindors sing: Weasley is our king.
ace Gold Sparx Gems: 2982
#3 Posted: 21:45:51 18/01/2012
Had something similar happen with walmart. I asked the lady if she could tell me which ones they had and she just said no -.-
---
Praise Helix!!!
ialexonline Green Sparx Gems: 452
#4 Posted: 21:52:39 18/01/2012
Wow really? Every single place i've called theyve been more than nice if they DID have anything in stock. All the toys r us told me the adventure packs and 3 packs they had, even Walmart who is known for crap service took the time out to tell me exactly what they had, which is how i got my Empire of Ice this morning!

Guess it all has to do with who you get on the phone! And my Gamestops also told me every single thing they had, all 6 of the characters smilie
---
Skylanders I own: smiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
WithWhirlwind Green Sparx Gems: 388
#5 Posted: 22:00:59 18/01/2012
I must be lucky because I've only ever gotten polite I'll check and every know and then I'll check in the back
---
Have:smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Whirlwind5598 Green Sparx Gems: 332
#6 Posted: 23:33:06 18/01/2012
Quote: ace
Had something similar happen with walmart. I asked the lady if she could tell me which ones they had and she just said no -.-

my walmart didn't even answer.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

ace Gold Sparx Gems: 2982
#7 Posted: 23:35:27 18/01/2012
Quote: Whirlwind5598
Quote: ace

my walmart didn't even answer.

Ya they didnt answer the first time i called them. This happened the second time :/ the first time i tryed to call it just rang for five minutes
---
Praise Helix!!!
greenlantern511 Ripto Gems: 270
#8 Posted: 23:37:27 18/01/2012
my best buy said let me go look and literally 2 seconds later, "No, bye!". The next day i called back and she pretended to go look, but she really didn't. i was standing in store. Then today i played the Trolololol song when she answered! smilie
Whirlwind5598 Green Sparx Gems: 332
#9 Posted: 23:38:11 18/01/2012
Quote: greenlantern511
my best buy said let me go look and literally 2 seconds later, "No, bye!". The next day i called back and she pretended to go look, but she really didn't. i was standing in store. Then today i played the Trolololol song when she answered! smilie

I LOL'd
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

Doomsword Green Sparx Gems: 235
#10 Posted: 03:39:36 19/01/2012
I don't believe it, but my Mom scored big today at Best Buy. I called her from work when I noticed the stock status had changed online & asked her if she could go check. She got the following for my Niece & Nephew:

Wrecking Ball, Stealth Elf, Sonic Boom 3 pack
Whirlwind, Double Trouble, & Drill Sergeant 3 pack
Single Stump Smash

& for me:

Drobot, Flameslinger, Stump Smash 3 pack (giving the Drobot to my Niece & Nephew since I already got him in a single pack)

This was in Kansas City. She said they only had one of the Drobot, Flameslinger, Stump Smash 3 pack's. I have a feeling the other had a Gold Flameslinger in it.
Brony Blue Sparx Gems: 660
#11 Posted: 03:53:00 19/01/2012
I love Best Buy, went there today and got Sonic Boom, would of got more but only had $10.
Fireballz Green Sparx Gems: 298
#12 Posted: 04:12:35 19/01/2012
Quote: Doomsword
I don't believe it, but my Mom scored big today at Best Buy. I called her from work when I noticed the stock status had changed online & asked her if she could go check. She got the following for my Niece & Nephew:

Wrecking Ball, Stealth Elf, Sonic Boom 3 pack
Single Stump Smash

& for me:

Drobot, Flameslinger, Stump Smash 3 pack (giving the Drobot to my Niece & Nephew since I already got him in a single pack)

This was in Kansas City. She said they only had one of the Drobot, Flameslinger, Stump Smash 3 pack's. I have a feeling the other had a Gold Flameslinger in it.

That is amazing. You are so lucky. My local Best Buy said their back in stock. Going there tommorow. Hopefully I'll get some Wave 3s!
---
Skylanders I currently own- (smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmilie)(smilie)(smiliesmilie)(smilie)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me