Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
My amazon order has shipped!!!! [CLOSED]
P1anet Fun Green Sparx Gems: 306
#1 Posted: 20:51:17 18/01/2012 | Topic Creator
The expected arrival date for Cynder is tomorrow!!! Unfortunately, only Cynder shipped, but she's the one I want the most!!!
OpalOsprey Yellow Sparx Gems: 1127
#2 Posted: 20:55:35 18/01/2012
^ Nice! I hope that my EoI due on Monday comes sooner but I think it'll be delayed due to the snow storm here.
---
Have a Wii U? My ID and Mii name is OpalOsprey. So why don't you add Mii smilie?

"You don't need a reason to help people" ~ Zidane -Final Fantays IX
Madel Blue Sparx Gems: 584
#3 Posted: 21:27:03 18/01/2012
Quote: P1anet Fun
The expected arrival date for Cynder is tomorrow!!! Unfortunately, only Cynder shipped, but she's the one I want the most!!!

Awesome! smilie
---
That's why all the Gryffindors sing: Weasley is our king.
WithWhirlwind Green Sparx Gems: 388
#4 Posted: 21:58:14 18/01/2012
smilie this means my cinder should ship tomorrow it says 20th-23rd
---
Have:smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
hoodoo Yellow Sparx Gems: 1169
#5 Posted: 22:09:51 18/01/2012
When did you place your order, if you don't mind me asking? I placed mine on the 9th and the status of "not yet shipped" has not changed.
---
A dad, a husband, a gamer
#6 Posted: 22:12:30 18/01/2012 | Topic Creator
I placed my order the second GameMaster posted that amazon had them available for pre-order. I'll go check the date and update.
greenlantern511 Ripto Gems: 270
#7 Posted: 22:12:36 18/01/2012
Mine did too!
#8 Posted: 22:13:40 18/01/2012 | Topic Creator
I placed my order the 7th. They're probably filling the orders in order, which makes sense.
echsodie Green Sparx Gems: 208
#9 Posted: 22:14:21 18/01/2012
I ordered mine on the 8th and it says delivery estimate Jan. 19-20th, status is shipping soon
---
[smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smilie][smiliesmilie]
MrWrecker Red Sparx Gems: 63
#10 Posted: 22:19:18 18/01/2012
ordered on the 8th, my order has shipped and est delivery 20....AWESOME!
---
Ours=[smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie] [smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie] [smiliesmiliesmilie] [smiliesmilie] [smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie] [smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie] [smiliesmilie] [smiliesmilie]
hfdpro Blue Sparx Gems: 939
#11 Posted: 22:49:26 18/01/2012
Ordered whirlwind, cynder, and double trouble on the 7th from amazon. Had an initial delivery estimate of Jan. 29th - Feb. 1st. I received an email today notifying me that my order has shipped, it should be here on Friday. Good luck to everyone.
#12 Posted: 22:56:15 18/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Your Whirlwind shipped? Only Cynder shipped for me. I hope I get another e-mail from them saying the other characters shipped.
Whirlwind5598 Green Sparx Gems: 332
#13 Posted: 23:31:12 18/01/2012

Mine says shipping soon but Its arrival date is still tomorrow.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

The Questyen Green Sparx Gems: 102
#14 Posted: 23:40:20 18/01/2012
I got the shipping email today also.
BerryShaker Blue Sparx Gems: 540
#15 Posted: 23:40:42 18/01/2012
Congrats! I guess I should have just preorderd on amazon when I saw it. Thought we'd be able to find them in stores by now! but it's looking like the amazon shipments might get to people before even some stores get them! smilie
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#16 Posted: 23:41:55 18/01/2012
Quote: BerryShaker
Congrats! I guess I should have just preorderd on amazon when I saw it. Thought we'd be able to find them in stores by now! but it's looking like the amazon shipments might get to people before even some stores get them! smilie

i hope that's the case for me!
#17 Posted: 23:54:53 18/01/2012
YES!!!!!!!! MINE JUST SHIPPED!!!!!!!!!!
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

#18 Posted: 23:59:42 18/01/2012
heres my order:

Quote:
Shipping Confirmation
Order # ***-*******-*******

Hello **** *****,

Thank you for shopping with us. We thought you'd like to know that we shipped your item(s), and that this completes your order. Your order is on its way, and can no longer be changed. If you need to return an item from this shipment or manage other orders, please visit Your Orders on Amazon.com.
Your estimated delivery date is:

Thursday, January 19, 2012
Your order was sent to:

*******, New Mexico *****
United States

Your package is being shipped by UPS and the tracking number is **********************. Depending on the shipping method you chose, it may take 24 hours for your tracking number to return any information.

Shipment Details
Activision Skylanders Spyro's Adventure Character Pack Cynder
Sold by Amazon.com LLC (Amazon.com) $7.99

Item Subtotal: $15.98
Shipping & Handling: $11.97
Total Before Tax: $27.95
Shipment Total: $27.95
#19 Posted: 00:03:37 19/01/2012
Quote: greenlantern511
heres my order:

Quote:
Shipping Confirmation
Order # ***-*******-*******

Hello **** *****,

Thank you for shopping with us. We thought you'd like to know that we shipped your item(s), and that this completes your order. Your order is on its way, and can no longer be changed. If you need to return an item from this shipment or manage other orders, please visit Your Orders on Amazon.com.
Your estimated delivery date is:

Thursday, January 19, 2012
Your order was sent to:

*******, New Mexico *****
United States

Your package is being shipped by UPS and the tracking number is **********************. Depending on the shipping method you chose, it may take 24 hours for your tracking number to return any information.

Shipment Details

Item Subtotal: $15.98
Shipping & Handling: $11.97
Total Before Tax: $27.95
Shipment Total: $27.95

You don't have amazon prime? Did you get my PM?
---

#20 Posted: 00:04:11 19/01/2012
No. and Yes.
Archae Emerald Sparx Gems: 4182
#21 Posted: 00:56:06 19/01/2012
The first and only search result I got when I looked for Cynder on Amazon was for $60.

I mean come on!
---
Gunter glieben glauten globen...
#22 Posted: 01:01:36 19/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Amazon doesn't have Cynder for sale anymore. Those are independent sellers.
Archae Emerald Sparx Gems: 4182
#23 Posted: 01:09:11 19/01/2012
Amazon doesn't have Cynder for sale anymore. Those are independent sellers.

I figured that. Scalpers.
---
Gunter glieben glauten globen...
BerryShaker Blue Sparx Gems: 540
#24 Posted: 01:11:49 19/01/2012
Yeah if people are wondering where the Cynders are just check the 31 new from scalpers and ton that are on ebay... It's so aggravating. I refuse to buy from them. Prices are absurd.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#25 Posted: 23:28:32 19/01/2012
Got Cynder and double trouble today! Can't wait to try em out! smilie has a smaller base than the other magics though.
domer Green Sparx Gems: 379
#26 Posted: 23:37:15 19/01/2012
Cynder and all the Skylanders will show up soon enough on Amazon. There is no way I will ever pay more than retail for any of them.

I missed the preorder, but I figure after the preorder sells ship out, they'll start listing Wave 3 back on Amazon for retail. I've grown tired of running from store to store every day. My new hunting methodology involves checking Wal-Mart, Best Buy, and Target whenever I go to them and just waiting for them to show up on Amazon.

Domer
PinkWater Yellow Sparx Gems: 1059
#27 Posted: 23:40:05 19/01/2012
Good for you! I was paranoid they wouldn't meet demands or something. I think mine ships the 26th.
---
CILAN IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE.

I DARE YOU TO PROVE ME WRONG! ...Actually don't. I'm quite biased.
#28 Posted: 23:51:22 19/01/2012
Quote: domer
Cynder and all the Skylanders will show up soon enough on Amazon. There is no way I will ever pay more than retail for any of them.

I missed the preorder, but I figure after the preorder sells ship out, they'll start listing Wave 3 back on Amazon for retail. I've grown tired of running from store to store every day. My new hunting methodology involves checking Wal-Mart, Best Buy, and Target whenever I go to them and just waiting for them to show up on Amazon.

Domer

They'll list them MONTHS later.
---

domer Green Sparx Gems: 379
#29 Posted: 23:57:56 19/01/2012
Quote: Whirlwind5598

Domer

That's fine... I'll either run into them at a store or I'll get them later on Amazon.... So far I've done pretty good collecting all available ones except 5.

I'm in no rush as my kids have to earn them as rewards so when I get them, I just put them in a big box... lol.... I wonder how long I can wait until I start using them....

Domer
DocCroc Yellow Sparx Gems: 1668
#30 Posted: 23:58:57 19/01/2012
I put in my order on the 9th, with an expected delivery of Jan. 31st - Feb. 2nd. Cancelled Whirlwind and Double Trouble since I found them today, so I'm just waiting on Cynder and I'll be done with this wave! Glad to hear they're sending them out there earlier than expected.
#31 Posted: 00:10:20 20/01/2012
Quote: DocCroc
I put in my order on the 9th, with an expected delivery of Jan. 31st - Feb. 2nd. Cancelled Whirlwind and Double Trouble since I found them today, so I'm just waiting on Cynder and I'll be done with this wave! Glad to hear they're sending them out there earlier than expected.

I'm getting cynder today
---

#32 Posted: 00:10:22 20/01/2012
.....!!!

HOLY CRAP!

I checked my order and my 2 shipped today and yesterday! But it said the estimate is 23 and 24th.

Should I except them sooner?
---

#33 Posted: 00:11:16 20/01/2012
Quote: PinkWater
.....!!!

HOLY CRAP!

I checked my order and my 2 shipped today and yesterday! But it said the estimate is 23 and 24th.

Well I ordered a CD and it came the day before it was expected. I don't know if this helps.
---

Proggy99 Red Sparx Gems: 66
#34 Posted: 00:20:52 20/01/2012

Domer

That's fine... I'll either run into them at a store or I'll get them later on Amazon.... So far I've done pretty good collecting all available ones except 5.

I'm in no rush as my kids have to earn them as rewards so when I get them, I just put them in a big box... lol.... I wonder how long I can wait until I start using them....

Domer

heh, had to check to see for sure that your posts were not mine and I just forgot I wrote them! I decided the same thing today after an ebgames employee said theirs sold out withing 30 minutes of getting them and that they get someone in about every 30 minutes all day long asking if they have any. Target was wiped out within an hour and BB had sold all the new stuff in under 2 hours. It just is not that much fun hunting them anymore.

And again, ditto on the reward system. We have purchased all the figures in my sig, alot of them for Christmas. However, Wrecking Ball, Ignitor, Bash, and Dark Spyro are all in my wife's curio awaiting release upon my son meeting certain goals. The big one is all smiley face friday report card two weeks in a row. We also let him save his money up to pay me $8 to buy one out of the curio and he chose Slam Bam. He was really upset because he could not decide between him and Ignitor. We do have a "treasure box", which is an old Cars diaper display box that is filled with $1-5 toys for son and daughter to choose from, but the skylanders are in the curio for him to look at when he passes by for extra incentive!

I do have cynder arriving from Amazon in the next few days and no confirmation on shipping yet for the 3 pack, but once that ships we will have one of each of the skylanders anyway, so easy enough for me to wait.
---
have [smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smilie]
looking for smiliesmiliesmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:22:06 20/01/2012 by Proggy99
#35 Posted: 00:35:20 20/01/2012
Quote: PinkWater
.....!!!

HOLY CRAP!

Well I ordered a CD and it came the day before it was expected. I don't know if this helps.

It's fine. Thank you for responding. <3
---

CoastyJimbo Yellow Sparx Gems: 1778
#36 Posted: 01:30:31 20/01/2012
I received my Pre-Order from Amazon Today. Double Trouble and Cynder. I have Amazon Prime.
#37 Posted: 01:33:17 20/01/2012
Quote: CoastyJimbo
I received my Pre-Order from Amazon Today. Double Trouble and Cynder. I have Amazon Prime.

I JUST GOT CYNDER!!!
---

GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#38 Posted: 02:17:31 20/01/2012
Wow...every time I check amazon someone wants me to pay $30 or more for this ROFLMAO. I guess Amazon Prime is the difference?
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
CoastyJimbo Yellow Sparx Gems: 1778
#39 Posted: 05:14:57 20/01/2012
Nah... I just pre-ordered it. Amazon Prime just means my shipping is upgraded for free.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me