Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > Double Trouble paint variant on the crystal ball...
Page 1 of 1
Double Trouble paint variant on the crystal ball... [CLOSED]
purple147rose Red Sparx Gems: 26
#1 Posted: 05:47:36 18/01/2012 | Topic Creator
I have two Double Troubles and the Crystal Ball on one is almost clear and the other one is more yellowish green..... I have also noticed that the wings have gotten "flimsier" than the original "1st" edition ones.... anyone else notice that?
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
OpalOsprey Yellow Sparx Gems: 1127
#2 Posted: 06:20:01 18/01/2012
^ It sounds like it's just an error in the paint job or a different batch, they can't make all figures exactly the same especially with all of the batches they produce. What do you mean by "1st edition ones", like the first batch?
---
Have a Wii U? My ID and Mii name is OpalOsprey. So why don't you add Mii smilie?

"You don't need a reason to help people" ~ Zidane -Final Fantays IX
purple147rose Red Sparx Gems: 26
#3 Posted: 10:09:33 18/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Yes the first batch. They seem a lot "tougher" to the touch.... not so easily breakable.
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#4 Posted: 20:35:01 18/01/2012
My Double Trouble's crystal ball is definitely semi-transparent, but the color is like a matte green color.

I like the Drill Sarge variant since it's a lot more noticeable though!
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#5 Posted: 21:14:29 18/01/2012
any pictures??
Monsinour Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#6 Posted: 21:16:27 18/01/2012
Quote: kappapopm
any pictures??

No of course not. That would make sense in a thread like this.
---
My kids own :
useless pieces of plastic
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#7 Posted: 21:48:19 18/01/2012
I figured everyone saw it since we had a thread like this already haha

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

I'm pretty sure that Double Trouble's ball thing is supposed to be the color I have. It matches the one in all the other pictures I've seen. (I don't know if the OP's post is the same or not. I guess it's yellowish green in the picture but if you really look at it, it's more of a metallic green color.)
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#8 Posted: 22:11:47 18/01/2012
Quote: spyroflame0487
I figured everyone saw it since we had a thread like this already haha

nearly everyone here makes a new topic about the same everyday. and ask obvious ridiculous questions, so asking for a picture is very reasonable....
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me