Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Legendary Spyro, Bash and Chop Chop [CLOSED]
purple147rose Red Sparx Gems: 26
#1 Posted: 05:40:38 18/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Does anyone know if they will release these again?
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Monsinour Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#2 Posted: 05:56:24 18/01/2012
Its like 20 posts down. Does the scroll wheel on your mouse not work? What about the arrows on the keyboard?
---
My kids own :
useless pieces of plastic
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
#3 Posted: 06:03:49 18/01/2012
... But I thought you hated the Forum Police.
#4 Posted: 06:38:42 18/01/2012
Quote: Tashiji
... But I thought you hated the Forum Police.

I dont hate the forum police. I do however hate lazy people. It would make sense if that post wasn't on the front page. But it is. Scroll down, look before acting.

The sense of entitlement and "me first" attitude of today's young people has to change. There are far to many helicopter parents out there now. This generation will not know what to do in many circumstances as their parents have always been there to rescue them. Kids need to know how to solve their own problems, specifically the small easy ones.
---
My kids own :
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
purple147rose Red Sparx Gems: 26
#5 Posted: 10:00:19 18/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Hmmm.... Lets see if I can be diplomatic.... (very doubtful however! ) Yes my scroll works... as do the arrow keys! Oh my!!! Thank you kind sir! I would have never thought I could move up and down the page!!! MY reason for starting a new thread was to make a trade offer.. NIB Cynder and NIB Double Trouble for the 3 Legendary ones.... need not be NIB. I personally think you sir.... need to practice what you preach and don't speak unless you have something nice to say! It is very interesting how you are constantly putting *Reimu* down for doing what you just did. Now... back to being diplomatic and not picking on people I don't know..... If anyone is interested let me know! Thanks for your time and yes ..... a new thread for an old topic!
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#6 Posted: 13:39:49 18/01/2012
Quote: purple147rose
Hmmm.... Lets see if I can be diplomatic.... (very doubtful however! ) Yes my scroll works... as do the arrow keys! Oh my!!! Thank you kind sir! I would have never thought I could move up and down the page!!! MY reason for starting a new thread was to make a trade offer.. NIB Cynder and NIB Double Trouble for the 3 Legendary ones.... need not be NIB. I personally think you sir.... need to practice what you preach and don't speak unless you have something nice to say! It is very interesting how you are constantly putting *Reimu* down for doing what you just did. Now... back to being diplomatic and not picking on people I don't know..... If anyone is interested let me know! Thanks for your time and yes ..... a new thread for an old topic!

Excellent attempt at covering your ass. Too bad its not working. No where in title or first post does it mention anything about a trade.

And you shouldn't screw people over on the trade either, lazy.
---
My kids own :
ace Gold Sparx Gems: 2982
#7 Posted: 14:51:20 18/01/2012
Agreed, 2 regular figures for the 3 legendary ones is far from fair considering wave three should b easyer to find after its been out for a couple weeks. While the legendaries will continue to be difficult to find. I beleive in another topic it has been confirmed that they are no longer in production if i remember right.
---
Praise Helix!!!
ialexonline Green Sparx Gems: 452
#8 Posted: 16:03:56 18/01/2012
I just find it funny how I got my 3 legendaries for free and now everyone is willing to pay an arm and a leg for them lmao.

When I bought my starter pack TRU had an offer that you get a free legendary 3 pack. Oh, and if you spend over 100 bucks you get a 40 dollars gift card LOL so that worked out even better.
---
Skylanders I own: smiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
ace Gold Sparx Gems: 2982
#9 Posted: 16:27:52 18/01/2012
Sweet deal, I had gotten my starter kit around black friday for 50 from amazon i think. That was all i had and was hoping to get the legendries for christmas >.< oh well better late than never right? But I would never be willing to pay over retail
---
Praise Helix!!!
chaosworrier Yellow Sparx Gems: 1555
#10 Posted: 00:11:44 19/01/2012
I paid a little bit more for my Leg's to be sent from the States as I wanted to be sure to get them before XMas and the TRU in my (general) area did not know if they would restock before then.

I would have gotten locally for $30 and paid $35-36 (adding a component of the shipping as I bought other things as well).

Then the local TRU got more in, ironically. I now wish that I had bought them for others as I could have grabbed at least half a dozen of them.

I merely chalked up my wasted $5-6 on impatience; now look at what is happening...
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
Sunny Castanets Gold Sparx Gems: 2231
#11 Posted: 08:55:37 19/01/2012
I bought mine for £20 from Toys R Us - a friend and I wanted the Darklight Crypt (which was exclusive there at the time), so I ordered the Legendaries to get free shipping, hahahah.
---
Quote: Tashiji
Sunny, as always, you are so darn smart.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me