Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > Legendary 3-Pack wil not be re-released... CONFIRMED
Page 1 of 1
Legendary 3-Pack wil not be re-released... CONFIRMED [CLOSED]
budkin Yellow Sparx Gems: 1234
#1 Posted: 22:12:26 17/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Just got a response from Activision confirming that the Legendary 3-pack is no longer in production.

Quote:
Thank you for contacting Activision Customer Support.

As per your correpondence, you mention that you are unable to locate the Legendary Skylander's 3-Pack at your local Toys-R-Us retailer. Unfortunately, the Legendary Skylander
3-Pack was a limited time retailer exclusive, as there are no confirmed plans to re-release anymore. I suggest to check with the Toys-R-Us store or logistics manager to see if they will
be receiving any shipments of the item.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact Activision Customer Support.

This really sucks. I hope they re-release them individually eventually.
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#2 Posted: 22:16:10 17/01/2012
Hmm, you know if they release them individually, they could then have them at other stores (which would honestly make the most sense, as both Whirlwind and Drill Sarge were released at all stores as well)

Then they could have Trigger Happy in the mix as well.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
P1anet Fun Green Sparx Gems: 306
#3 Posted: 22:16:41 17/01/2012
Well, it says they don't have any confirmed releases. Could still happen I HOPE! What about Legendary Trigger Happy?
#4 Posted: 22:17:25 17/01/2012 | Topic Creator
I'm responding to see if I can get an answer on whether they will be released separately. I'll post here when they respond.
#5 Posted: 22:18:53 17/01/2012
What email address are you sending your messages too? I'd like to message them myself.
#6 Posted: 22:21:08 17/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: P1anet Fun
What email address are you sending your messages too? I'd like to message them myself.

Here is their "Ask a Question" page: http://activision.custhelp.com...enduser/ask.php
#7 Posted: 22:26:47 17/01/2012
I asked about Legendary Trigger Happy. Probably won't get any kind of response, but figured I'd give it a shot.
#8 Posted: 22:31:55 17/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Ok according to them Legendary Trigger Happy was available at the same time and they will not confirm whether they will be released as singles.

Quote:
The Toys-R-Us retailers had a Legendary Skylander 3-Pack which included Spyro, Chop Chop, and Bash, and a single Skylander Champion pack which only contained Trigger Happy.
Unfortunately, I do not have information as to whether more Legendary Packs, either Single or the Triple Pack will be made available in Toys-R-Us stores. I would advise to check you local
Toys-R-Us retailer as more Skylander Champions, both existing and new, should be appearing in stores in the latter half of January and into February. Try checking the retailer as they may
still have some Legendary packs arriving to stores.
Monsinour Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#9 Posted: 22:34:57 17/01/2012
Um..... I call BS. Legendary happy hasn't been released. Looks like a formed response to me.
---
My kids own :
useless pieces of plastic
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#10 Posted: 00:10:11 18/01/2012
Quote: P1anet Fun
Well, it says they don't have any confirmed releases. Could still happen I HOPE! What about Legendary Trigger Happy?

Exactly. I would be shocked if they aren't re-released when Trigger Happy comes out. The key phrase is no confirmed releases.
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
Madel Blue Sparx Gems: 584
#11 Posted: 02:46:57 18/01/2012
Yeah, I think that definitely is a formed response. If Legendary Trigger Happy had been released, we'd be seeing a whole bunch of stuff about him online. So either Activision isn't telling the full story or they're trying to pull something over on us. :/
---
That's why all the Gryffindors sing: Weasley is our king.
greenlantern511 Ripto Gems: 270
#12 Posted: 02:50:15 18/01/2012
Quote: Madel
Yeah, I think that definitely is a formed response. If Legendary Trigger Happy had been released, we'd be seeing a whole bunch of stuff about him online. So either Activision isn't telling the full story or they're trying to pull something over on us. :/

They trying to pull over us...
A BLANKET OF LIES!
Whirlwind5598 Green Sparx Gems: 332
#13 Posted: 02:50:41 18/01/2012
Quote: greenlantern511

A BLANKET OF LIES!

HAHAHAHAHAHA. I LOL'd
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

Madel Blue Sparx Gems: 584
#14 Posted: 02:51:27 18/01/2012

A BLANKET OF LIES!

xD Good one!
---
That's why all the Gryffindors sing: Weasley is our king.
greenlantern511 Ripto Gems: 270
#15 Posted: 02:53:19 18/01/2012
If L trig was released, I'd put a football helmet on and rush through the line!
Wolfnine Green Sparx Gems: 231
#16 Posted: 12:39:11 18/01/2012
If L trig was released, I'd put a football helmet on and rush through the line!

My thoughts exactly.

Even the online game says that Legendary Trigger happy is "Coming Soon".
---
The Collection - smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:36:44 19/01/2012 by Wolfnine
machmandp Blue Sparx Gems: 530
#17 Posted: 13:21:54 18/01/2012
If this is correct then its probably the worst desicion i have seen as it makes no business sense at all
think about it they have characters that loads of people want but they wont make them ???

this will hurt activision but also Toys R us more, a disspointed child makes an angry parent who like me will be going to other places like Smyths from now on first and not TRU

As it was not advertised as a limited edition just exclusive i hope that they will reconsider and also maybe TRU will put the pressure on them to do so
Buzzthebatgirl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1526
#18 Posted: 13:41:04 18/01/2012
Quote: machmandp
As it was not advertised as a limited edition just exclusive i hope that they will reconsider and also maybe TRU will put the pressure on them to do so

My thoughts exactly. I saw hundreds of these in both Singapore and Australia when I was there on vacation in November. If I knew I was getting the game for Christmas or that the figures would have been so hard to get I would have picked them up then! At no point did the packaging say the figures were limited edition.
---
GITD smilie won on Facebook.com/Toywinner
Too many Skylanders in collection
Monsinour Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#19 Posted: 14:18:58 18/01/2012
Quote: machmandp
If this is correct then its probably the worst desicion i have seen as it makes no business sense at all
think about it they have characters that loads of people want but they wont make them ???

this will hurt activision but also Toys R us more, a disspointed child makes an angry parent who like me will be going to other places like Smyths from now on first and not TRU

As I am fairly "old" in young peoples eyes, I have been going to TRU for a long long long time. It may be because I am older now, but its just not the same going to TRU as it used to be. Way back when dinosaurs roamed the earth, it was a thrill to go to TRU. Me mum would take me and we would spend hours there looking around and playing with stuff. I never got the sense that the clerks wanted to usher me out so that they could start putting the things I played with back on the shelf. It was a special and magical moment to walk over to the counter and hand over the video game paper and wait for the clerk to go back and retrieve the game. It was a sense of privileged. Now, it just feels over commercialized. From the higher prices, to the rude clerks, its not a fun experience in TRU anymore. I think this is why they are losing money and are contemplating filling chapter 13. TRU may be a big company, but they couldnt put any pressure on Activision. Look at how many other places sell these things.
---
My kids own :
useless pieces of plastic
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
Shadow Drobot Green Sparx Gems: 423
#20 Posted: 01:51:20 19/01/2012
God... They better at least re-release the Legends in single packs. Cause if they don't, Activision employees will start to go missing... smilie
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
soccerknight228 Green Sparx Gems: 134
#21 Posted: 02:27:39 19/01/2012
nooooooooooooo, i guess ill be okay if they dont do that with any other characters
---
Owned Skylanders: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#22 Posted: 12:17:58 19/01/2012
I just got off the phone to Activision UK phone line (+44 845 528 0269 (local rate) if anyone else wants to call). A nice chap called Gustaf wasn't allowed to give me dates but was able to confirm that the Legendary Triple pack is still in production, has been shipped to wholesalers and SHOULD be in stores within a month. Hope that helps Legendary hunters smilie
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:18:26 19/01/2012 by Buzzthebatgirl
crabcakes41o Green Sparx Gems: 155
#23 Posted: 13:21:43 19/01/2012
Quote: Buzzthebatgirl
I just got off the phone to Activision UK phone line (+44 845 528 0269 (local rate) if anyone else wants to call). A nice chap called Gustaf wasn't allowed to give me dates but was able to confirm that the Legendary Triple pack is still in production, has been shipped to wholesalers and SHOULD be in stores within a month. Hope that helps Legendary hunters smilie

I just bought one off Ebay because of this thread. I am in US.

Now I hope they don't come out here, because I just paid way more then retail.

Ill be so sad if I see one in store soon.
Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#24 Posted: 13:37:31 19/01/2012
Quote: crabcakes41o
Quote: Buzzthebatgirl

I just bought one off Ebay because of this thread. I am in US.

Now I hope they don't come out here, because I just paid way more then retail.

Ill be so sad if I see one in store soon.

That's a YOU problem. Don't be sad because you may have made a mistake. If you're OK with the price you paid, then you should be OK with whatever happens. I will be happy if I can get my hands on a triple pack, but I'm not paying eBay prices for one, so if I don't get one, it won't be the end of the world.
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
Spyronic Green Sparx Gems: 248
#25 Posted: 16:07:45 19/01/2012
Here in Germany i ask toysrus.de and the answer all Legendary (20 Euro) are sold out.

I have one of these packed and want one unpacked smilie

on ebay they cost over 80 Euro`s thats to mutch.
---
My Site Play-Arcade
[smilie]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:11:13 19/01/2012 by Spyronic
#26 Posted: 16:11:39 19/01/2012
Quote: Spyronic
Here in Germany i ask toysrus.de and the answer all Legendary (20 Euro) are sold out.

I have one of these packed and want 3 unpacked smilie

on ebay they cost over 80 Euro`s thats to mutch.

On toysrus.co.uk these figures cost £20, but they are also sold out online and in the shop. €80 on eBay is cheap, I have seen them go for £80 (that is about €90). If I found these online or in a shop I will let people know smilie
---
Spyronic Green Sparx Gems: 248
#27 Posted: 16:14:47 19/01/2012
The cheapest here i see in the Moment are

http://www.ebay.de/itm/SELTEN-...=item2a18424bad
---
My Site Play-Arcade
[smilie]
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me