Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
For the Aussies! [CLOSED]
Stealth Elf Red Sparx Gems: 51
#1 Posted: 15:13:18 17/01/2012 | Topic Creator
I'm sure all you Aussies are getting just as mad as I am, it's been weeks since the local stores have packed the shelves with decent skylanders??? All I've been seeing is wave 1 over and over, there's a logical reason behind this all, but it's so annoying how those in America already have there empire of ices, there cynders, the new 3 pack and all the other new ones, dick smith told me mid February for new stock, and that will be just more wave 1, wish there was a way to arrange a swap meet, for those looking for/trying to get rid of skylanders, but honestly, I think it's out of our hands, anyone feel free to post any info you have on wave 3, help your fellow Aussies out (; !!
---
Owned Skylanders: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Stealth Elf Red Sparx Gems: 51
#2 Posted: 00:12:53 18/01/2012 | Topic Creator
got rid off the double post, ipod spazzed out on me (:
---
Owned Skylanders: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
chaosworrier Yellow Sparx Gems: 1555
#3 Posted: 01:18:47 18/01/2012
To clarify, I have seen sundry stores - mostly Targets but a few Big W's restock with Wave 2 stuff but then the stock disappears rapidly.
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
Themrmusicman14 Blue Sparx Gems: 939
#4 Posted: 02:15:15 19/01/2012
phoned up toys r us yesterday they said check back next week on wednesday because thats when they get their stock by the way im in adelaide
---
Champions: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#5 Posted: 02:23:51 19/01/2012
Someone posted in an Aussie forum about an hour ago:

"Picked up singles Zap, Hex, Boomer, DinoRang at K-Mart in Tuggeranong ACT this morning."

Hope this helps someone.
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
#6 Posted: 02:53:29 19/01/2012
in my local big w theres 5 figures they said they had i think it was stump smash bash boomer and 2 others
---
Champions: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Monsinour Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#7 Posted: 02:59:20 19/01/2012
Quote: Themrmusicman14
in my local big w theres 5 figures they said they had i think it was stump smash bash boomer and 2 others

Wait a tic. Your claiming to be australian yet in other threads you propose to have a cynder and double trouble? Did I miss something?
---
My kids own :
useless pieces of plastic
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
#8 Posted: 03:06:44 19/01/2012
actually i never said i had cynder and double trouble i want them REAAAAAALY bad but i dont have any wave 3
---
chriscross99 Green Sparx Gems: 168
#9 Posted: 03:11:42 19/01/2012
You're lucky you can even find wave 1! Where I live I'm lucky if I find a Stealth Elf, Sonic Boom, Flameslinger or Drobot!
---
My collection so far: [smiliesmiliesmilie][smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smilie][smilie]
I want: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie camo sunburn warnado whamshell
#10 Posted: 03:23:18 19/01/2012
Quote: Monsinour
Quote: Themrmusicman14

Wait a tic. Your claiming to be australian yet in other threads you propose to have a cynder and double trouble? Did I miss something?

I made a boo boo, my bad. Ignore me while i am on my meds....
---
My kids own :
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
#11 Posted: 03:27:47 19/01/2012
thats fine
---
Milne44 Green Sparx Gems: 108
#12 Posted: 10:17:15 19/01/2012
Can someone help me?! I live in aus but i cannot find ANY skylanders at tarfet or big w! not even boomer! when i rang up they didn't even know when they were getting their next shipment in! I spent a whole day searching. HELP!
---
Have: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Want: smilie
Thx nitendofan92 for Warnado avatar!
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#13 Posted: 11:05:25 19/01/2012
I don't know, Milne. Last time I went to Target and Big W I saw lots of Skylanders all set up together. That was last week I think though. My parents got me Skylanders for Christmas and they said they had to keep going back to Big W to see if there were any Skylanders because they all ran out of stock when they got there. They did end up getting them though so I guess you just have to be patient. :/
Then again, there is eBay and Amazon.

Sorry if I wasn't much help. :{
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
#14 Posted: 11:30:11 19/01/2012
It is seriously a crapshoot right now about being in the right place at the right time.

I will re-iterate that if people tell me what they want and I happen to see it, I will get it for them.

I will only charge what I get charged (item and Oz Post). Of course, Brissie locals can arrange to collect them.
---
Soylent Green is People!
LyraDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1283
#15 Posted: 14:44:38 19/01/2012
what is an aussie?
---
Team Drago
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
wanted:smilie
#16 Posted: 14:53:48 19/01/2012
Australia resident
---
My kids own :
#17 Posted: 15:35:23 19/01/2012
Quote: LyraDragon
what is an aussie?

We are covertly the true superpower but let other nations do our bidding, all the while oblivious to our nefarious plans.

<insert evil laugh here>

Oops, sorry, was I speaking out aloud? I said nothing and there is no proof!
---
Soylent Green is People!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me